Throwback Chapter One : The Time

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun & Danee

 

                 9 years old - Young Baekhyun who lives in countryside district had always asked his neighbor, Jaeha to accompany him to play by the lake in the evening. Jaeha had always refused his request as he was only 8 year-old boy, but on that day, she agreed.

 

                 "Jaeha-noona ! I bring the life jacket but only one. Is it okay?" Young Baekhyun asked with a cute smile on his face.

 

                 "Its okay Baekhyun-ah." Jaeha told him and patted his head.

 

                 "Unni, buy one lah. I want it too. It looks cute." said Jaenee with a sad tone.

 

                 "Tomorrow, we will ask mom to buy it for us. Okay, darling?" Jaeha comforted her sister.                  

 

                 Jaenee nodded her head in agreement and smiled. Jaeha who was 16 years old brought her younger sister to play along with them. Jaenee who was Baekhyun's childhood friend played happily.

 

                 Without Jaeha knowing, Baekhyun was trying to get his shoe that fell into the water. Baekhyun screamed as he got far away from land and he was panic when he realized his legs cannot reached the bottom of the lake. Jaeha and Jaenee heard the voice, Jaeha told her sister to find help. Jaeha threw her body into the lake with the life jacket. She'd put it on young Baekhyun. As Baekhyun was slowly pushed his legs, he was near the land. Jaeha's legs were cramped. She tried to swim but she could not do it. Jaenee arrived with village folks but it was too late, Jaeha was drowning. 

 

 

Danee & Chanyeol

 

                  9 years old - Young Jaenee had a new name, Danee and in a new school with new environment. She still not used with it. At lunch hour, Danee's saw a boy who was sitting under the tree alone. Danee wanted to give him an extra banana milk drink. She approached the tree and put it beside him. Danee cannot speak because of the trauma and left the boy without a word.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter