Student Four - Piece of a Note

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

               When he was eight, he ran from the orphanage home. He was one of the bullying victims by the gang there. He did not have courage to tell others because he believed they won't listen to him. 

                He got hit by a car while helping a cat crossing the road. The man and his wife took him to the hospital to get treatment because he was bleeding and fainted. The couple worried. They tried to take any responsibility as long as the boy get conscious. 

               They took the boy into their house. He was adopted by the couple living in the big house. They taught him to love them as his real parents. No compromised in his case as the wife fell in love to the kid. They want him to be the son of Park. His new name is Park... Chan Yeol. 

               First day at school for young Chanyeol. He wandered around at lunch time where he met his first new friend. The girl walked towards him and gave him a banana milk drink. He did not speaks a word or receiving it. The girl did not smile either, what she did was just stand there watching him frozed.

               A few seconds then, she left the milk and walked away. The young Chanyeol took the drink. He feeling overwhelmed by a nice gesture that brighten his day. A week past, he replied her, chocolate bar with a note.

               Now, young Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter