Fight Me

Snow Tale

 

Byunghun's Point of View

I sat by the window and waited for Tao to come back. The task won't be too hard for him, he just has to sneak in, steal the dope, and come back. It'll be easy for the macho man. 

I didn't want that Jieun girl to go because it's too dangerous. Hey, I'm not that heartless, I didn't want her to go because of her safety. 

I suddenly jolted up from my seat when I realized something. , , ity . The house, it was quiet. Too quiet.

My eyes widened and I sprinted upstairs, checking the rooms, bathrooms, and back down to the kitchen. The girl was gone. 

Damn it, how come I hadn't realized sooner? Where is she? Did they just leave without getting my dope? Or did she.. go with him?

For some reason, I thought it was the latter. I don't trust people too easily but I really don't think they left without my repayment. If she does follow him, it can get too dangerous for them.  

What if BAP didn't leave for their weekly motorcycle races? Tao could escape them easily but with Jieun there, it'll be harder for them to escape if BAP really was there. 

Oh, . Byunghun, calm the down. Maybe BAP did go to their motorcycle race and they are safely retrieving my weed.

But what if those dips found out about Tao and Jieun and are torturing them right at this moment? 

I shook my head and murmured, ''I really hope Tao and Jieun just ditched and really isn't at the warehouse right now.'' 

Swinging my door open, I sprinted to BAP's warehouse. 

It was pretty quick,  I knew the way well and I'm a good runner. I arrived in no time. When I got kind of close, I started to slow down. 

Himchan, a BAP member, has heightened senses and it'll be harder for me if he finds out I'm here. I stealthily slipped past trees and kind of tip toed my way through the forest. Kind of like a ballerina. A seductive, muscular, hot ballerina.

I saw the warehouse and hid behind a tree when I saw a bunch of shadows through the window. Mulitple shadows. BAP is in the house. 

Oh, please let it just be BAP. ''STOP IT!'' a voice shouted. Jieun's voice. 

Well, is clearly going down in there and those two are obviously in there. Man, they're going to owe me big time when I save them.

A fight broke loose in the warehouse and I didn't care about being a little ballerina and tip toeing everywhere, that Himchan guy is probably too distracted enough right now to detect me. 

I reached their window and I wrapped my fist with my jacket and punched the window. The glass breaking wasn't as loud since there was more commotion going on inside. I slipped in the window and saw Tao fighting off Jongup and Daehyun as Himchan was holding Jieun back. 

Tao was doing an okay job fighting off the two BAP members but I know he cannot handle the whole group. 

Time for my grand entrance.

''YO, TARDS. Byunggie is back~'' I shouted, walking into the scene. ''It's this douche again?'' Yongguk snarled, clenching his fists. 

I winked at him, knowing well that he was the one that despised me the most. 

''This is not your problem. They crossed into our territory,'' Yongguk glared at me. ''I'm kind of their guardian for the time being and I am not having more deaths on my hand,'' I crossed my arms. 

He approached me with his jaws snapping. Yongguk is a shape shifter and can only change into mammals. It wasn't a surprise when he shape shifted into a coyote, he usually does. 

Youngjae apprached to me too, ahh the one with invisibility. He's easy to beat up, I can totally sense him. 

Fire slowly emitted from my palms, I don't want to supercharge and burn them to crisps. I don't like killing, I'll just burn them a bit till they stop fighting us. 

I looked to Jieun and saw her staring at me with wide eyes. I smirked and blew her a kiss, not minding my hands filled with fire.

I looked back to Yongguk and Youngjae, ''So, who's first? Or do you both want to come at me?''

Yongguk growled and charged at me, trying to pounce on me and possibly claw my pretty face off but I moved to the side and grabbed his fur, throwing him to a bunch of crates. He whimpered as my fire-y hands touched his skin. What a . 

I felt a sting as someone punched the side of my head and I stumbled back a bit. Youngjae.

I created more fire and my whole upper body was filled with fire. My shirt burned off but my pants were fine since I didn't let my fire touch there. I didn't want these guys to see my junk.

Youngjae can't even go near me now since half my body is on fire. I heard movement to the my left side and I swung my arm that way, touching Youngjae's body. I immediately saw the fire crawl onto his body and he caught of fire.

I returned back to normal and my flame burned out, I'm still shirtless though. 

A weak punch hit my rib and I looked up to see no one. Ah, it's Zelo, the one with super speed. I heard him wince and caught him, grabbing his wrist as he tried to throw another punch at me.

He cried out when I touched him. The fire was gone from my body but my skin was still really hot.

I gave him a hard punch on the side of his face, just enough power to knock him out. 

I looked to Tao and saw he had Daehyun and Jongup knocked out on the ground too. I gave him a thumbs up. He rolled his eyes at me. .

I heard a click sound and I turned my head to Jieun and Himchan. He held a gun to her head. He has heightened senses but that won't really help him much in a fight so I guess he has resorted to using a gun. 

''Hey, pansy . Release her. We brought down your little friends so it's two versus one right now, you sure you want to risk your life?'' I raised a brow.

''It's not two versus one and I have a hostage,'' he said, hand shaking as he held the gun to Jieun's head. She look frightened. She was also glowing again, like she was when I first saw her knocked out in Tao's arms.

I sensed movement and heard a low growl, Yongguk attacked Tao and was still in his coyote form. Tao groaned was tackled to the ground. ''TAO! NO!'' Jieun screamed and wanted to run to Tao but Himchan held her back.

My hands immediately burned a red, hot color and I ripped Yongguk away from Tao. I threw Yongguk to the ground and he changed back into his human form. He had red burns all over his body from my hands. 

I kneeled next to his body and threw a punch to this face, ''and next time, stay down.''

I got up and patted my hands. Tao's shoulder was bleeding. Yongguk had bit him. Jieun will heal him later, he'll be fine but we need to save Jieun first. 

Tao got up, not minding his bleeding shoulder and glared at Himchan. Jieun stared at Tao and nodded slowly at him, giving him a reassuring smile. Hey, not fair, I don't get a smile from her.

She stared at the ground intently and then Himchan bit his bottom lip. The hand that was holding the gun was shaking and he dropped the gun to the ground suddenly. What the ?

Jieun elbowed him in the stomach and he screamed out in pain, holding his stomach. Jieun took this chance to run and Tao went to knock Himchan out.

WAIT, WAIT. HOLD THE UP. She just elbows him and he's down like he just got shot in the stomach? It didn't even look like she elbowed him that hard..

Jieun's Point of View

I used telekinesis to make him drop his gun and wow was that really hard to do. I also kind of burned him in the stomach with my frost powers when I elbowed him. It must have really hurt since he's crying.. I'm sorry but you were threatening to shoot me in the head. My body stopped glowing and I was in relief.

Tao ran over and kicked the guy in the stomach. With that one kick, the guy flew back and released the gun. ''How the hell did you manage to get him on his knees with your skinny arm and elbow?'' Byunghun questioned, totally amazed with one brow up.

''I simply caught him off guard, that is all. He was distracted and I felt that it was the right thing to do at the moment, lucky chance I guess,'' I shrugged, avoiding his eyes. He was still shirtless. It burned off when he activated his power. 

Tao stood up and patted his hands on his pants. ''This little misson of yours was senseless and dangerous. It was fine for me, but you let Jieun out of your sight. She could of gotten hurt! What in the world were you going to do with leaves anyways?''

Byunghun raised his arms in defense, ''I didn't want her to go in the first place! Her sneaky went on her own. And those ''leaves'' were going to pay rent for the house you guys are currently sheltering in. Speaking of which, where in the world is it?'' 

''I did not get time to search for it. It is probably still here,'' Tao groaned, rotating his shoulder. Tao was bleeding from the bite of that coyote guy. 

''Hey, girly, go heal him. I'll go find my goodies,'' Byunghun nodded his head at Tao and then went upstairs to search. I immediately aided to Tao. 

''Does it feel like a deep cut? Sit,'' I said, touching his shoulder gently.

He shook my hand off, ''Take care of yourself first. I'm fine. I also want to say that by coming here in the first place, was a bad idea on your part. My job is to protect you and you came out of your way to come get yourself at risk. You should have known better to stay at his place, princess.''

My brows furrowed in confusion. His comment made me a bit angry. I was just worried for him and he's been acting like this since we came to this weird place. 

''You would not have been able to handle six guys by yourself. I was going to be a queen, Tao. I was going to run a whole country, I think I can take care of myself. A little worry for you, wouldn't hurt. Now stop this silly banter and you being all mean, it does not fit you. Now sit,'' I commanded and ducked his head, sitting on the ground. He did not refut my command.

I touched his shoulder with both my hands and ignored the fact that his blood was soaking my hands. I focused on trying to heal his cut. It was quite big but I am sure I could do it. 

He groaned loudly when my healing actually started to work. Healing actually hurts. What I'm doing is making his tissues grow back, pulling his skin back together to heal. 

I squeezed my eyes shut and exerted my energy on Tao's shoulder. He grabbed my arm, ''Stop. It's okay. You've healed me enough. You can finish up when you get more rest. You just learned the power and you can't overwhelm yourself.''

I smiled. Tao still had his soft side with him. He isn't all that mean now.

''MOTHER ER! I'm going to turn all these guys into fried rice, I ing swear!'' Byunghun cussed and stomped down the stairs.

Tao and I looked at him questionably. ''What happened?'' I asked, slowly taking my hands off Tao's shoulder.

''I can't find it. The dope isn't here. Those heads must of sold it or something, because it's not here. Damn it!'' he raged, his complexion turning fiery red. 

''Calm down. There is nothing we can do. This stupid mission was useless. Let's just go back. If your leaves are not here, you can go find other leaves,'' Tao calmly said, standing up.

''You don't tell a shirtless, angry, and very powerful guy with fire power to simply calm down! My ain't calm! And I can't grow weed, I'm not farmer. I can't even grow a tomato. Holy cow, I'm so going to lose the house now,'' he stressed, rubbing his face with both hands.

''That is your problem. Our repayment was just to come here and try to retrieve it, since it is not here, we don't have to. We went through the trouble and now we can go. Deal with your own problem yourself,'' Tao coldly said. 

Byunghun groaned, ''My are going to burn in anger. What am I supposed to do? You two, keep your asses in place. Your repayment was to help me get weed. You certainly didn't. You can't leave yet.''

''Oh, yes we can. You can't tell us what to do. We risked our lives coming here. We're done,'' Tao glared at him, grabbing my hand to leave.

''Wait,'' I halted, removing my hand from Tao. Tao turned back and looked at me, confused. ''He has a point. We haven't repayed him yet. Besides, where else are we going to go? Let's just stay with him for now and help him out. He didn't put me in harm's way. I did. He came to help and clearly, he knows more about this place than we do. He can be guidance.''

''Jieun, he is a risk. He knows people like these,'' he motioned to the six people half dead on the ground, ''and he's doing some sketchy things. Staying with him will make us get into more trouble.'' 

''You guys talk so ing much, just get the hell out of our warehouse,'' one guy groaned. ''Shut up, Himchan. We are still talking,'' Byunghun rolled his eyes and gave him a swift kick in the face, knocking him out once again. 

''Anyways, Tao is sort of right though. I am a trouble magnet and there are some people out to get me. That doesn't mean I'd throw you guys as bait to them. You stick with me, I'll help you out. To be honest, I saved your asses today. I'm an advantage. Just help me get some of those leaves and you guys can be on your own way.'' 

''You're also the one to get us into the mess,'' Tao growled. ''Shh, Tao. He sort of has a point. Would it really be big trouble to stay with him? He doesn't seem all that bad..'' I considered. 

''Decide quickly. My s are hardening because of the cold and I'm too tired to warm myself up. Either you guys complete your repayment, stay with me or you guys can be unloyal s who are just a bunch of who doesn't keep their words and you walk off. Your choice,'' Byunghun shrugged, crossing his arms.

I turned and stared at Tao hopefully. I wanted to stay. We didn't know anyone else and I'm not sure who to trust in this world. Byunghun seems the friendliest so far. 

Tao stared back at me and sighed, ''Fine. But if you get Jieun in risk of danger again, I assure you, something deadly will happen to you.''

''Alright, scary panda. I got the memo. Hurt your little sister and I get whooped, got it. I'll keep that in mind,'' Byunghun winked. ''Now lets get back. Sun is going down, it gets a bit dangerous when it's dark.'' 

..

..

''But don't worry. My body is hot so if you get cold or scared, you know who to go to. And a hint, it's not the scary panda but a handsome shirtless guy with some sick fire powers.''

''Attempt to seduce her and I will bite your arm off,''

''Okay, nevermind.''