Chapter 33

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks later, in O jewelry shop, there are Gary and Gill

Gill: Just make your choice already, we've been around for 2 hours and you still undecided! (annoyed)

Gary: I need to choose carefully man! This is important. (still has his eyes fixed on the displayed rings)

Gill: Didn't you promised a 3 carat diamonds? Then just get it! What else do you have to think? 

Gary: Not only the diamond ring, also the wedding ring! Of course I need to choose carefully!

Gill: How about you buy the diamond ring first, propose to her then you coming back with her to choose the wedding ring. Isn't that better?

Gary: OH! That can work! (Blank Gary)

Gill: YAH, for real! You should do it like that earlier!

Gary: What is wrong with you, why are you keep rushing me? You have another appointment?

Gill: YES! I need to meet BoA at 4 and now it's 3 already but we still stuck here because of you! 

Gary: Yah, it's not my fault, you should tell me earlier. It's ok, you can leave now, don't be late for your date! (shooting Gill away)

Gill: Jinja! It's ok for me to leave! (feeling sorry)

Gary: Leave PALLI! You are in my way!

Gill: Well then see you later bro! (brohug before he leaves)

Gary's POV: Man! He is annoying. Feel much better now! Ok! Let's see, now I have the ring, need to think up a proposal plan next! But how do I do it!....oh!

*At the broadcasting station.

In a room, only the PDs and Gary

Myuk PD: Gary-ssi, why there is a meeting so suddenly? You want another spy role again?

Gary: ~^^~ hey! Maybe save that for next time. For now, I would like to ask for your help! 

Myuk PD: Yes?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

After the filming ended, Myuk PD annouces.

Myuk PD: (to everyone) thank you for running hard this year. The PD team is planning a celebration party to recognized your hard works next Saturday. So please come and join the fun everyone!

JongKook: Party? Oh! It's weird!

 JaeSuk: What are you guys up to again this time. You never been this nice to us!

The Runningmen feel alert of the PD sudden treat! They just can't accept things easily.

KwangSoo: Do we have to split the meal price  after?

Jihyo: Jinja? Party!?

Haha: I feel uncomfortable already!

SukJin: Haha, I don't know but I feel like there is something not right about this party!

Excepts for Gary, everyone is complaining about the sudden offer.

Myuk PD: We just sincerely thank you for your hard work in the past year, what's wrong? Anyway, please com to the party that day.

The Runningmen: Ne! Thank you and good night everyone. (still feeling uneasy)

Jihyo quickly grabs on Gary and whispers

Jihyo: Oppa, wanna go to have some late snack? (excited)

Gary: Mianne Jihyo ah, oppa feel so tired today, maybe next time. Jihyo ah, I will fetch you home. (unemotion)

Jihyo: Op...pa (quietly follow behind)

Jihyo's POV: Why is he being like this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter