Chapter 20

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the day they had a bullied talk with KwangSoo, the MC is back to their own works. Because they are well known as the MC in RM, their popularity is expanding expected. They are getting more jobs, making more money but lessen the time they can spend with each other. No matter what event they do, where they go, people just only ask "are you guys dating, get marriage already, you two look so good together" (If they are dating for real, I think I can even die in peace ^^).

*At the broadcasting station.

Jihyo coincidentally meet JaeSuk in the cafeteria.

Jihyo: Oh! Oppa, anneyongheseyo (bows 90* down)

JaeSuk: Miss Mong, you have a record today? Have a seat here!

Jihyo: Yes oppa!

JaeSuk: So gwaenchana these day? You still got bothered by that stranger? (whispering)

Jihyo: Ne oppa. The other day I went to visited Gary oppa at his studio, ... (Jihyo beginns to tell JaeSuk the whole incident)

JaeSuk: Yah! That man is crazy, you should be more caution from now on. Don't go anywhere along by yourself again.

Jihyo: I understand.

JaeSuk: How about the package, he sent you more?

Jihyo: I got nothing in the past few weeks! I'm wondering if he is preparing something big for me? (looks worry)

JaeSuk: Jihyo ah, if you get one next time. Don't open it by yourself, have Gary or someone with you. You never know what he put in the package. It's too dangerous.

Jihyo nodds her head.

Jihyo also brings up the coming up party at Haha's house, cuz the MC didn't get any phone call that day from either Haha or KwangSoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter