Chapter 22

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Haha's house

Today weather is perfect for an outdoor BBQ, Haha and KwangSoo are grilling the meat, the huyngs (JaeSuk, SukJin) are sitting on the patio furnitures beside with some bottles of soju on table. JaeSuk's son and SukJin's son are playing around in the yard.  While Byul, Mrs. Yoo (JaeSuk's wife), Mrs. Jin (SukJin's wife) are preparing the foods in the kitchen and baby Dream is sleeping soundly in his room. Someone rings the door bell, it's MC. They are coming in with the gifts on Gary's hands and Jihyo's walking closely behind.

Gary: Anneyonghaseyo sister in laws! 

Jihyo: Anneyonghaseyo Unnies! 

Mrs. Yoo, Mrs. Jin: Anneyonghaseyo.

Byul: Anneyonghaseyo Oppa, anneyonghaseyo Unnie. Please come in!

Gary hurries hand the gifts over to Byul.

Gary: These two here from me and Jihyo, and this one is from Gill.

Byul: Ai~gu...Gamsahabnida oppa (Byul received the presents with appreciation)

Jihyo: Byul ah, where is Dream?

Byul: He is sleeping in his room, unnie wanna see him? Come this way.

The MC politely bow to the sister in laws and walk slightly behind Byul. Dream's omma carefully open the door, point at where Dream is to Jihyo and Gary. The MC take a closer look to his powder baby face, smiles automatically spread across their faces as long as they see the little angel. Afraid they would wake him up, Gary and Jihyo slowly go back outside. Gary quickly excuses himself to look for the hyung-nims outside, Jihyo is staying behind to help prepare the foods.

Gary: Ah! Hyung-nims you all here already!

SukJin: Yah~Gary ah! Take a sit here! (points to a seat next to him)

KwangSoo: Anneyonghaseyo hyung! (excitedly)

Gary: Yah Lee KwangSoo! Don't talk to me! (Gary pissed off at KwangSoo with what Jihyo told him) Where is JongKook hyung? (Gary turns over to Haha)

Giraffe is being ignored, little hurted.

Haha: JongKook hyung is on his way here. (speaks while he's grilling)

A moment later, Jihyo comes out of the house, using her flaming eyes to curse Giraffe out and slowly walks toward KwangSoo's direction. JaeSuk laughs out loud when he see Jihyo and he knows exactly what she will do.

SukJin: Wae? Why are you laughing ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter