Chapter 16

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary offered Jihyo a ride home after she spent the whole sweet evening with him at his studio. But she refused, because she did wanted to interupt his works no more, even not letting Gary walked her to the parking lot. At this time, the parking lot is empty with people driving in and out, even a small noise would freak you out. The moment she pushed the door off to the parking lot, Jihyo has a feel that there is someone walking behind her, once she turns over, no one is there. She makes quicker steps while using her phone as a rear mirror to check the situation behind her back. Seeing that there is a man dressed in black outfit, with a black cap, a pair of black glasses making the same movements she did. Her heartbeat is rising high. For some reason, the parking lot is crowed today, so Jihyo has to parked her car far away for the building entrance and the path seem to long to get to het car. Jihyo even runs this time, abruptly, she got stopped by someone is grasping to her shoulder. Jihyo got frightened and screamed out loud, she turned around, using her handbag hitting like crazy to the person behind her.

JongKook: Jihyo ah~ It's me, JongKook oppa yah! (he raises up his voice)

Jihyo stopped and take a look at the commander, realizing it's JongKook for real she quickly apologize to JongKook.

Jihyo: Oppa~mianne! I didn't know it was you. Did I hit you hard? (feeling sorry)

JongKook: Gwaenchanna! What happened, you were running like crazy and you didn't hear I calling you?

Jihyo: I really didn't hear anything~ I was so scared!

JongKook: Oh?

Jihyo: I felt like someone is trailing on me from behind.

JongKook takes a look around, then he say softly 

JongKook: He must be gone by now! Anyway, why are you here alone? Where is Gary?

Jihyo: I just met up with him and I'm leaving now. (still in her panic mood) And why are you here oppa?

JongKook: Oh! I have some business with Leessang so I come. How about I walk you to your car?

Jihyo: G....Gomawo....Oppa!

JongKook pats few times to Jihyo's back to get her going, from where they standing isn't to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter