Chapter 30

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At the old lighthouse.

Jihyo is busy arguing with Gill to buy herself sometimes with her hands moving actively behind. She is trying to free herself for being tighted up. After few attempts, she is free from the knots, waiting for a chance to run away from there. And it finally comes when he lifted up his head to yawn hard to the air. Jihyo quickly gets up and run, just when she gets near the stairs, he accurately grabbed her from behind and pull her backward. At the same time, someone is calling Jihyo's name from downstair. Sure enough! JongKook and Gary arrived.

Jihyo: OPPA, I'M UP HERE! OPPA....! (yells out loud)

The man quickly covered to prevent her make more noise. Jihyo shouts loud enough that the people downstair run up to the top floor. Panicky, he pulls Jihyo out to the balcony. 

Gary: JIHYO AH, JIHYO AH! GILL LET HER GO!

GILL? That's right, Gill is the one who behind all of this! Gill is hosting Jihyo like how KwangSoo did to Jihyo in ep 175.

Gill: Back off! Don't come any closer or I will push her out!! (threatening)

JonKook: ANTEO! ANTEO! (grasps tightly on Gary). We will stay here. Don't harm Jihyo! (to Gill), stay here Gary ah! (to Gary)

Jihyo: Oppa~~~! (scared)

Gary: Why are you doing this??? I trusted you Gill ah!

JongKook: Gill ah! No matter what it is, we can solve it together! 

Gill: Hyung, you know nothing. Hee Gun is my brother, my family. Whenever I fell in life, difficulties at works, even my personal life problems, I reach out for help but no one really there excepts for Hee Gun. He always by my side but one day this woman's existence just destroy everything between us! (pushing Jihyo, half of her upper body already out of the balcony)

Jihyo: AHHHHH~~~~~OPPA............! (screaming)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter