Chapter 14

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo fell asleep in Gary's embrace till the evening of that day, Gary dares not to move around that he would wake Jihyo up. Jihyo slowly opens her eyes and looks around, she gets herself up from Gary's chest.

Gary: Oh! You awake (he breaks the hug)

Jihyo: Oppa, what time is it now? (mumbling, rubbing her eyes)

Gary: Almost 5 already. You feel better now? Wanna drink some water?

Jihyo: Ne, oppa! (streches her arms)

Gary stands up from the couch, walks to the kitchen. He comes back with a cup of water on his hand and hands it to Jihyo. She finishes drinking in just one try, she must be really thirsty. At this moment, an coming-up call from Gill.

Gary: Ah, Gill-ah! 

Gill: Where have you been bro? You said you gonna be at the studio but you never show up! Where are you right now?

Gary: Mianne, I'm with Jihyo right now. I will do the works tomorrow, and are you free right now?

Gill: Kind of! Wae?

Gary: I need you to come over, I'll send you an address now. ok! Anneyong.

Jihyo: Oppa, what are you doing? (frustrated)

Gary: Jihyo ah! I know you still not ready for this but we need their help!

Gary continues to call the members and tell them to come over to Jihyo's apartment. Due to Gary's emergency call, the members and Gill arrive in no time. No one have any idea of this urgent meeting. Finally, Gary stands up to the front while holding Jihyo's hand and makes an announcement about their relationship. Everyone surprised by the news, mouths open widely, applause and congrats for MC's happiness.

JaeSuk: Yah~ You two are really something. How could you keep it from us?

SukJin: You should tell us at the beginning.

KwangSoo: Chugkahabnida!!! (applausing)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter