Chapter 19

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day 1 before the party, Gary is driving to the IR mall to get Dream something for tomorrow. Up till this moment, Gary still has no good idea what to buy. He keep wandering around with his blank mind. Not for long, he pauses when he realized that he is standing in front of the jewelry store.

Gary's POV: Why am I here? 0.0? Remember when he promised Jihyo to buy her a diamond ring in Macau and told the seller to keep it (Keep name: Kang Gary, For: Jihyo). Without a second thought, he just walks in the store, looking around at those sparkling jewelry. Out of some many, there is something caught his attention. A pair of couple rings with some simple designs on the top and a diamond shining in the middle.

Gary's POV: Should I get this pair? Jihyo must love it! ~^^~ 

While Gary is fascinated by the rings, a sell associate walks toward Gary.

Sell: Anneyonghaseyo, you are looking for a pair of rings, sir?

Gary: Ah...ah...yeah! (shyly) [fortunately the sell doesn't seem to recognizes Gary]

Sell: Is there a particular style you are looking for?

Gary points directly to the first pair in the third row to the left. 

Sell: This is the lastest and the hittest design in the past few months, a lot of couples bought this style. Your girlfriend will love it!

Gary: Ah~ Geu-dneoh! I would like to try it on first.

The sell careful hands the ring over. Gary picks up a male size ring and put it on his ring finger. He keep lift up his left hand parallel with his face then smile to himself. 

Sell: If you would like to purchase this pair, I will give you a 10% discount?

Gary: Uhm...Jo-ah! I want this pair please.

The sell associate quickly help Gary to check out the rings and wrapped it into a fancy box. 

Sell: Thank you for your business, you have a nice day!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter