Chapter 17

We were meant for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, Jihyo reached home safety. After she get inside, she carefully locked the door, checked around to make sure the window curtains are closed. She lets out a long secured sigh then gives a call to Gary.

Jihyo: Oppa! I'm home already.

Gary: Jihyo ah~Josimhaeyo! JongKook hyung told me what happend.

Jihyo: Gwaenchanna oppa! I'm ok now.

Gary: Oppa is finishing my works, I'll come over.

Jihyo: Aniyo! You worked all day long today. Go home and get some rest.

Gary: But I'm worry about you...

Jihyo: I'm really OK! You don't remember I'm Runningman's ACE.

Gary: You sure? Then you call me when you need something, Alaji?

Jihyo: Ne~ Good night oppa, Saranghae-yo!

After she hanged up the call, Jihyo walks to the bathroom to get herself relaxed with a hot shower. Then she jumps right on her bed and fell asleep in just few minutes, maybe she got stressed out by what happened earlier. The next morning, she slowly opening her eyes when she feel the sun's heat is burning on her face. She lets out a big yawn while stretching her arms broadly, twitching her legs together (like how you make a letter Y). All of sudden, she hears noises from the kitchen, she quickly gets up, make her way to the kitchen with slight steps plus holdling an umbrella on her hands. Just in case, that black man robbed into her home (^0^). Slowly she get closer to where the man is standing, she holds an umbrella up high, get ready into her attack position, that man turned over and they meet. It's Kang Gary!

Jihyo: Oppa~What are you doing here? (slowly put down an umbrella)

Gary: I'm making you breakfast.

Jihyo: I...I mean how you get in my house?

Gary: Of course by the door. XD

Jihyo: No! I mean where you get the key?

Gary: I made a copied last time. 

Jihyo: Oppa~ how could you make a copied key of my house without telling me? >:(

Gary: Mianne. I forgot but I should have one, if anything happended to you, I could be the first one to rescue you. 

Jihyo: But you should ask for my permission. >:(

Gary: Alasso, I will next time. If I lost the key and need to make a new one, I will ask you. ^^!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter