part eight;

Marigold.

 

part eight;

 

 

Sora’s POV

Dread, hopeless and depressed. Is that all or maybe just fraction about what I feels right now, I can’t cried anymore, it feels like my tears was already dried and can’t release any tears again.

 I just sat here with both of my hands still tied up behind my back. Feels so insecure, I just let this old bastard looked at me with his dirty eyes of him.

“Mr. Kang—Please don’t do this to me,” I begged for the nth times but he just sat across me and I didn’t have any clue about what his purpose behind all of this. My voice just get raspy and I bet my condition was not far from horrible.

Suddenly he press the light switch and I could see his face clearly now.

He leaned towards me with his smirk on his face, suddenly the memories popped out from my mind. The horrible memories that just make the true me, weak—fragile and very miserable than ever.

He touches my chin and lift my head as I facing his face. “You’re too pretty, But I don’t care. Let’s enjoy this night, Princess Sora.” He said with his mocking voice.

“You bastard!” I exclaimed and then a hard slap landed right in my left cheek. Without any hesitation, tears just rolling down to my check. This the end of everything? I will ended up miserable and so disgusting in his hand?

I shut my eyes closed and feel the cold and rough hand touch my blouse. Tears heavily rolling down my check. I kicked his shinbone but I just got another slap in my check. I want to scram but I know there’s nobody would be heard me.

One by one, he ed my blouse. Lord, If this abject incident would happen, let me die because I can’t take it anymore if I am still alive while peoples will mocking me about my filthy condition.

 

No One’s POV

Kai and his friends keep searching for Sora. The sky was getting dark already, Kai tell his friends to left first and he will keep searching for Sora.

“I’ll be okay,” He gave his friends reassuring smile. While their friends just nodded but deep inside they not bear to leave him alone searching for his wife.

“Contact us if you need help, Bro.” Kris pats his shoulder as EXO leave the school while Kai frustratingly rubbed his hair. Then suddenly he heard someone mentioned Sora’s name.

“Sora will get her punishment tonight, that .” The girl laughing around with her other best friends. Suddenly Kai grabbed the girl’s waist, she little bit shocked but then she blushing madly because Kai gaze were on her.

“Where. The. . Is. Sora.” He said with firm tone as he just tightened his grip in her wrist that make the girls little yelped.

“I—Sora and Mr. Kang, They—in old rear warehouse.” She said, pretty obvious that she really afraid with those pair of dark orbs that stare to her with full of anger.

Without any words Kai release his grip and quickly ran towards the old barn warehouse. His blood shiver through his veins and her heart pounding so fast. He just hope that Sora will be fine.

“ you, Kang Jae Sook.” He muttered while he fastened up his running speed.

 

 

  Mr. Kang hands ran towards her long legs. Her tears couldn’t stop. Her blouse already ed right in her chest. He didn’t do anything to her, yet. He just grins disgustingly at her. Before his hands could reach her private are, the door slammed open and reveal the anger Kai who stood in the doorstep while his stare was on Mrs. Kang who seemed so shocked.

Kai leaned closer to him with his dark eyes and lift his fist, “You bastard,” a wallop landed straightforwardly in his face.

“Don’t-“Another punch in his nose until it’s bleeding and probably it’s already broken. “Ever” Punch again on his temple, “Touch,” forth punch in his cheekbone.

He straightened his position, “My wife ever again.” Last touch, he kicked his weak body until blood rushed around his body, temple, nose, and other.

Kai looked at Sora who looks so miserable. With a gently movement, he buttoning her blouse and kiss her forehead gently. Sora seems so afraid and so weak right now. She couldn't react anymore. Tears not rolling again but Kai could heard her sobs.

Then he untied her hands, but Sora didn’t react. She was like a body that didn’t have any soul. Saw her like this; literally make his heart broken into pieces. Gently, he wrapped his arms around her back and legs, and carried her bridal-style, out from those place, leaving Mr. Kang who sprawl in cold floor.

She keeps didn’t move, she just buried her face in Kai’s chest and that exactly make her feel safe.

Let me be your guardian angel, Sora.

 

 

No One’s POV

Kim’s Mansion 7 P.M

 

Ivory white painted wall, neat furniture and peaceful atmosphere. It’s already dark outside, Kai sat across the bed and looked at Sora’s peaceful face before left her room.

“Sleep thigh, Sora.” He smiled and then walked towards the door. Maybe he should take another room that placed beside this room.

 

Bad memories, bad dream, everything seems so bad now on Sora. In the middle of night she woke up because of bad dream about her miserable past. She sighed loudly. Then she found out that her already in her favorite pj’s. She didn’t bother to ask about that matter now.

She needed someone right now. Quickly, Sora climbed down her bed and walked exited the room and decided go to Kai’s room—his new room for this past of two days.

She stood up there with hesitation; she didn’t know how to react towards him. But she can’t bear with her fear, her night mare just like the one who chase her around. She convince herself as her hand ran towards the door and knock the door.

A minute later, a boy with messy hair opened the door and his eyes popped out because he shocked saw Sora standing in front of his room. “Can I go in? I have nightmares.” She said as she looked down at her feet.

His heart goes warm as he gently grab her wrist and led her to go in, “You always welcomed, Sora.” He whispered sweetly at her ear that make her heart doing flip-flop things.

Sora climbed the bed and pulls the blanket over her body. She could smell his cologne, so refreshing. Then Kai climbed the bed and leaned his body beside Sora.

Sora facing Kai’s back while she bit her lower lips, “Thanks Kai,” She said loud enough to be heard by Kai. Kai suddenly turn around and faced Sora’s red face.

“No need to say thank you, I’ll always protect you.” He said as he leaned closer to her, with a surprise, she didn’t retreated or rebelled. She welcoming his chest that leaned closer until it touch her nose.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you, I really…” Before he could finish his sentence, Sora shook her head.

“No, Kai. Don’t. I’m the one who make mistakes, I’m sorry.” She muttered in his chest. A small smile crept in his face as he looked down at her face.

“Shhh, let’s sleep. I’ll resolve that bastard tomorrow.” He said as he wrapped Sora’s body in his embrace.

She didn’t know that the feel of his embrace so heart-warming. She realized that his cologne was so refreshing and she like it.

“I love you, Kim Sora.” Kai said as he kiss her forehead that make her would go insane anytime soon.

She pressed her head against his chest, buried her red face.

“I don’t know this feels but I feels so right beside you, Kai. Don't leave me, please.”

 

(( a/n )) this story is not ending yet, so stay tuned  guys! love love xoxo ~~~ヾ(^∇^) ❤❤❤❤❤❤