part three;

Marigold.

 

 

part three;

 

 

The bell was already rung. In her last subject, she realized that Kai is skipped class. But he remain silent not minding to asking to his friends. But actually she felt like little bit worried; but she just ignore her own thoughts about Kai. Maybe he usually skipped class. Just like his usual habit, though?

Sora star packing her things and pull them to her bag. She decided to call Mr. Nam—their driver—to pick her up without Kai. She exited the class room that already empty. The corridor was pretty empty. She just could hear the noise from football court; she saw the bunch of male students playing football happily.

She traces every single school corner with her sharp eyes. Does she looking for Kai? She shook her head immediately as she took her cell phone from her pocket and searching for Mr. Nam’s number.

 

11P.M; Night Club.

The loud music boom heard throughout the night club. Twelve boys sat happily in the VVIP room that have invisible windows so they can saw the whole night club that go crazily. People make-out anywhere not minding the bunch of peoples around them.

Kai just sat there with his eyes shut close. He skipped his last class because she went to club and ended up drunk like a broken heart man. Yes, he’s broken. EXO come over because they worried about Kai.

EXO didn’t bring girls that they usually did. They respect Kai—they know that the new Kai is really changes. They just playing around; singing, dancing, and just drunk a little bit alcohol. They know that in their age, drunk is really illegal. But they didn’t even care. They just want to do what they want.

Suddenly Kai stood up, “I’ll go home.” Kai said as he want to leave the room. But suddenly Chen offer him a ride. “I’ll take you home. It’s almost mid-night, I know you didn’t bring your car. Follow me.” He said as he walked first while Kai didn't argue and just nodded and follow him behind. Chen know that Kai is drunk. He was not easily got drunk, but he was on his limit; he drunk more than 18 bottles of alcohol.

 

Sora woke up from her slumber. She look at the white clock in her night stand. Where the hell he is? Sora climb down the bed and exited the room.

It’s already mid-night but Kai didn’t come back yet. She just confused, why Kai so suddenly missing somewhere. She kept thinking about it again-and-again. Could it be her fault because she too harsh to him and his friends? She just shook her head and sighed loudly. She never want to thinking about that again. If he mad at her? She thinks it pretty good because probably he will divorce her and yes, she will actually happy.

She felt the cold temperature go extreme. She walked toward the kitchen and decided to make a cup of hot moccacino with coffee sprinkles at the top. She always make a hot moccacino for herself back then. She love the smell of it. A lot.

She walked towards the living room and staring blankly at the windows. The mansion is pretty quiet, the maids was already in deep slumber, and Mr. Kim & Mrs. Kim was at Japan at the  moment because some business matter. She just on her favorite thick pink pj’s that her grandmother gave to her before she passed away a year ago. Then, the memories roll back the sweet memories with her beloved Grandma.

Grandma Jang is the only people that she can trust. She even didn’t trust her parents, though. Her grandma was the best woman ever. When Christmas eve come, her parents didn’t even in home. They preferred the business than their only daughter. But only Grandma Jang who accompanied her all day in her childhood life. But when she turned 15, her Grandma should moved to China for medical reason. Her grandma suffering from cancer that make her stay all 3 years in hospital until she exhaled her last breath in China.

Suddenly the sound of knock on the door make her wake up from the deep reverie. She stood up and placed her moccacino in the table side. She pull the keychain as she found that a blonde haired guy stood up there with drunken Kai in his shoulder. Sora hide her shocked facial expression with her unreadable face.

“Kai is drunk in the night club. Sorry for not taking care of him.” He bowed little to Sora as he placed Kai in her shoulder. She just nodded lightly.

“Thank you, Uhm?” She said as she waiting for his name mentioned from his mouth.

“My name is Kim Jong Dae but you can call me, Chen.” Chen boy said as he bowed again and leave the Kim mansion.

Sora sighed heavily. She lift up her chin as her check turned pink because she realized that their face just a few inches close. Sora immediately close the door with her feet while she walking to the living room.

Sora placed Kai on the couch and took the extra blanket that placed in the drawer under the table. She took a glance at Kai that still wore his uniform. She sighed and intend to leave him. But before he could take a step, Kai grab her wrist.

Sora little bit shocked and she looked at Kai that was still closed his eyes. Maybe he got bad dream?

Sora tried to release his grab from her wrist but suddenly Kai spook in his sleep, “Don’t go… I, I love--, Sora” He said that make Sora almost choke, embarrased, blushing? She just turned away her head.

Sora softly touch his blonde hair. She little bit shocked because she realized that his hair is very softer than hers. She little bit chuckled because of Kai expression while he was in deep slumber. So innocent, like baby? She found herself smile little.

But then she immediately realized what she was doing. She stood up properly and fake cough. She look at Kai figure again. The couch is really not comfortable with him. So she decided to take him to their bedroom.

Sora placed Kai in the comfy king-sized bed. She unwrap his shoes and so his shocks. After that, she immediately go to the couch with her blanket and her pillow.

She placed the pillow in the couch as she climb the couch and start to go to the dreamland. But before she could close her eyes, she heard Kai mumbled something.

Don't go—“ She suddenly jump out from the couch and walked up towards him. She saw Kai in deep slumber but his facial expression said the other. He seems so uncomfortable?

Sora gently place her palm right in his forehead; and she shocked because she felt his forehead was extremely hot. Panic, she want to go to the kitchen and took some cold air and towel but Kai suddenly mumbled and grab Sora wrist.

Sora stood quietly  while she looked at his baby-face expression. She turned calm. Then she release his grip in her hand. “Sora—“ He mumbled again.

Out of nowhere her courage, she gently climbs the bed and laying her body in comfy bed. She keep their distance as soon as possible. And then, she go to the dreamland with her husband, Kim Jong In.

 

The sun shine entering the room through from the windrows crevices. A girl and a boy still in their own deep slumber. Their body entwined each other. Sora’s petite body wrap perfectly in Kai’s wide embrace.Such a beautiful scene.

Suddenly the door swung open wide as represent the middle-aged woman and man stood with their wide eyes open shocked but then suddenly turned pink while they just grinning playfully.

Sora stretch herself after sleepng and she could feel the manly cologne lingered her nose, while she found out that Kai’s face just a few inches from hers. She immediately woke up and for the worst, she saw her parents-in-law stood in front of the door with their bright smile. She turned redden like boilde crab.

Before she could process what already happen, Kai woke up that he felt little bit dizzy because last night. His eyes suddenly popped out shocked because he found that Sora beside him with her sleeping face that he found it extremely cute. His mind full of thoughts and she just cleared his throat.

“Ah, sorry if I’m interrupt something,” Mrs. Kim giggled “Go downstairs after this, okay?” Mrs. Kim winked at her as she closed the door leaving the couple full of embarassed.

Sora lost her words. She just rubbed her neck while she just climb down the bed and run to the bathroom hiding herself from embarrassed.  

 

to be continued...