part one;

Marigold.

25th December 2009

It was a snowy day in Seoul. A huge building is crowded by a lot of business peoples. A teenage boy sat alone in the corner of room. He turned to look at the window. Snow keep falling down, covering the city. Suddenly his eyes catch a girl that held a box. Her lips turned purple because of the extreme temperature. He ran towards the door and out towards the girl.

“Hey, what’s that?” He asked as he looked at the box.

She didn’t answer his question. Then she opened the box and his eyes bulged.

“It’s puppies?” He asked with frightened eyes. The girl looked at the boy “Yes, I found them lying underneath the tree.” Then she knelled down and rubbed the puppies’ fur.

“C’mon. They can’t hurt you.” She lifted up her head and persuade him to touch the puppies.

With frightened expression, he touch the puppies and the puppies began to get comfortable.

“They’re cute.” He whispered but loud enough to be heard by hers.

They play along with the puppies about an hour. “Oh, I think I should go. I want to bring them home but I know my Mom will never allow me to do so.” She said with sad expression.

“I’ll bring them with me. I can take care all of them.” He said with grin in his face—forgetting about his fear in animal.

She smiled—for the first time. He felt his heart fluttered and butterflies kept flying around in his stomach just because of her flawless smile. “Okay I’ll go.”

She ran out from the gates. “Hey what's your name?” He yelled.

“Sora, Jang Sora!”

“Okay, Jang Sora. My name is Kim Jong In,” He whispered to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re married with Kim Jong In next week. We already prepare the wedding. So you must deal with this.”

Sora just nodded her head not minding to take a glance to her mother.

“Good girl.”

 

Sora’s POV

I don’t know what should I do right now. I was just like wanna jump off from the skyscraper building and die with broken legs and nose, an obviously I’m die. Yes, we; me and Kai already married. It’s already late and our wedding just flies as time flies so ing fast.

My Mom said that our company is already have stock infestation support from KJS Corp. And for God sake I want to divorce so ing soon. Yes even though I know we married not even a day! I don’t want to stay and growing old boringly with Kai—oh just I don’t even remember his face.

I already with my pj’s on. And it’s pretty uncomfortable when I forced to stay a night in Kim’s mansion. Their mansion is so far huge from mine. And I don’t even remember where the hell is the bathroom.

I sat in the middle of Kai’s bed while I busy with my book. I heard sound of water from the bathroom. Just thinking is our first night my tummy is cringe. Yes, I must sleep early before that stranger came along. I should move to Seoul Academy too; heck. I surely still loves my old school. Yes, this marriage is was like pain-in-the-. But the little thing that surely make benefits for me is; I’m free from my parents control.

I don’t hate my parents, I just didn’t like if they control my life. They said I must to this and that, darn—I’m their daughter, not their doll. Peoples always saw that I’m the princess that live her life with full of joyful. No, that’s all false. I would rather be an ordinary girl that has part-time job than stuck in the huge mansion with no freedom. Such as pain-in-the- as hell.

Now, if our company is save then, We must divorce soon. I don’t care if media speak against me as bad as they want. I don’t give a . I just want to out from this jail and found my freedom.

“Do you not sleep, yet?” Suddenly I heard Kai said as he climb the bed make me go far as I can.

I didn’t answered and he sighed loud—loud enough to be audible for me. “Don’t act like you care of me.” I answered coldly.

“Why? You’re my wife and I thought it was normal if I care of my wife.” He said with his soft voice. Just heard he calling me “my wife” I just want to punch him hard in her nose and ruin his whole face.

“Once again, Don’t act like you know me, Kai-ssi. I don’t even ing know you and I hope this marriage will end soon. This is just about business matter, right?” I said with my sharp eyes staring at his dark orbs of eyes.

Without wanting he speak, I climb down the bed with my night stuff to the yet comfy couch.

“Hey, Where are you going?” He suddenly speak.

Without even glance at him I shrugged. “Not any of your concern.”

Then he climb down the bed and grab my wrist. “If you didn’t want to sleep with me—Just go back to bed. I’ll sleep in couch. Just don’t leave me.” He said as he walked towards the couch. Without any hesitation I happily climb the bed and go to my lovely dreamland.

 

No One’s POV

 

The sun rises and the light entered the room through the window cutouts. Sora wake up from her deep slumber. She turned his head to the bed beside her and feels relieved because that Kai boy didn’t sleep next to her. And yes, she found out the room is quiet—nobody in room except her.

Then the door swung open and reveal Kai with his dark-blue shirt and jeans on. He smiled widely to her. He entered the room with a tray in his hands. “I make a breakfast for you.” He walked toward her.

Sora just rolled her eyes. “Stop act like you care or know about me, Kai. You don’t even know me. And I hope this marriage end soon. Lets divorce.” Sora said harshly with her icy eyes seems so intimidating.

Kai’s heart feels like want to outburst from its axis. He didn’t mind if she didn’t like him, yet; he can make she falling in love latter by the time. But, he didn’t want to give her up without sacrifice. Just not; He really loves her, he didn’t want to lose her, again.

Kai grow angered, he grab Sora’s wrist harshly and she surely feel so hurt in her wrist, “Don’t you dare to said those words ever again! I’ll never ever let you divorce with me and ruin—“

Sora chose to brave as she speak against him, “What? Ruin what? Ruin your image? Tsk. I don’t ever ing care.” She keep her tone firm as possible even though she frightened because his suddenly harsh action.

Kai just realized that he just turn anger too much. He can clearly saw those beautiful eyes of Sora’s reveal her frighten. Slowly he release her grip as he can she her wrist become redden. He mentally slap himself hard. He just lost his control because of his truly love, Sora.

“What? Do you hate me now, huh? You realized that this wife of yours not graceful and perfect as you can expect? Ok, fine then. Hate me now and divorce with me.” She said as she cross her arm in her chest.

He can control his temper while he stare at Sora’s flawless face. “I don’t need a graceful or perfect wife to by my side. I chose you because I do love you.” He said with those soft eyes staring at her dark icy eyes.

She keep herself not believe at his words as he tsk-ed him. “I’ll make you divorcing me first and make you regret of being my husband.” She smirk at Kai that just keep silent as he sighed to calm himself.

"Stay still, Kim Jong In"

 

to be continued.

 

( a / n );; thank you for the amazing poster babyboysdonghaehenry <3

let's votes?