part four;

Marigold.

part four;

Sora and Kai sat in dining room with the awkward atmosphere lingered around them. Kai’s parents keep grinning playfully to the both newlywed. Kai and Sora just looked at the foods with their face reddened.

“So, what’s going on guys? Did you already make project for our future grandchild?” Mrs. Kim said as she smile widely; obviously teasing them.

“Mom!” Kai suddenly half-yelled to his mother. His face got reddens and redden as like a boiled tomatoes. “We’re just…” He can’t tell anything to his parents. He didn’t even know what’s going on. But he simply happy because in the early morning she found out her wife cutely stretching after sleep next to him.

“Okay, whatever you guys doing I don’t want to disturb. We just want to give this as present for your wedding!” Mrs. Kim smile widely as he gave them the two tickets honeymoon packet for 3 days in Hawaii.

Half part of Sora does tell her to take the tickets because she really want to go to Hawaii. But the other just can’t accept those because the truth is telling her that if she accept the present, she will stay in Hawaii for 3 days stuck with Kai.

Kai’s heart fluttered as his parents give him the ticket for their honeymoon. But when he took a glance to Sora, he felt that Sora’s expression was little bit frowning. Did she didn’t like it?

“Mom, Dad. Thank you a lot for this present. But both I and Sora still have school. We can’t ditch school.” He said while he nervously bit his bottom lips.

Mrs. Kim frowning. “But we personally go back from our business in Japan just to meet and give you present, kids.” She faked sad. Kai confused, what should he do right now? He didn’t want disappointed his parents. So he just accepted the present.

“Okay, thank you Mom. But I hope you’ll handle about our school stuff.” Kai grab the ticket not daring to take a glance to Sora that chocked because of his selfish action. But yeah, she didn’t want to blame him in front of his parents. So she remain to silent.

 

 

Kai’s parents already in front of The Kim’s Mansion with their car already parked and ready to take they back to Incheon and take off to Japan.

“We will back about 3 months latter kids. Take care of yourself, bye.” Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim smile widely as they waves hands to Sora and Kai that stood in doorstep.

They bowed and the car start to leave the mansion.

Kai sighed heavily while he staring at Sora that seems so mad at him.

“What with the sudden action Kai?” she asked as she crossed her arms around her chest. He gulped down his saliva as he rubbed the back of his neck. Didn’t know how to react.

“I just didn’t want my parents disappointed at us, and seems interesting, huh?” He tried to break the ice around there.

Sora sighed heavily. “I don’t want to go. Just go by yourself.” She walks away toward the stairs and walked up, leaving Kai dumbfounded. But before she could reach the first stair, he ran towards her and garb her by the hand.

“Please go to Hawaii with me, pretty please? I’ll do anything you want.” He said begged her to agreed.

She found herself smirking. “Anything? Okay, we will go to Hawaii with you tonight. Let’s packing.” She start make her move to go to upstairs. Leaving Kai sighed—again. He just realized that himself just to kneeled over a heels toward her. But he just feels right.

 

sorry for the short chapter, i'll do double update today! xo