part five;

Marigold.

part five;

Sora entered the plane as she took a seat beside Kai. She didn’t know that this flight will be going 8 hours or so and its already non-stop flight. So that mean, Sora and Kai will sat in plane within 8 hours.

Sora keep her distance with Kai, so at least peoples didn’t know that they’re married couples. Sora put her ear plug to listening the music while she closed her eyes hope the flight will end soon. She physically want to come Hawaii, but her pride just too high.

“Hello Mister. If there any bothering you? Do you want to sleep? I brought a blanket.” The stewardess said softly while her left hand held a blanket. Kai smile gently at her while nodded that make her blush madly.

Sora open her right eye and found the stewardess leaned forward her petite body towards Kai, that her chest could touch Kai’s bare chest. Sora’s eyes fully open, then she sat properly and with purpose she nudging the lemon tea that accidently spill over Kai’s jeans.

Sora just looked away while the stewardess glared at her.

“Oh My God, let me help you clean them.” She used the blanket that she held to wipe off the spilled lemon tea over.

“No—No, It’s okay, ah…” Accidentally she touch his crotch area that make him almost moaned. But he held them off.

Sora eyes widened. She didn’t know why she just want to throw a tantrum know and punch the girl right in her fake face. She immediately took the blanket from her and stood from her seat, “Sorry, Please give my way to the toilet. You didn’t need to help my husband, thank you.” Then she led Kai to the toilet.  And well, obviously the stewardess feel so extremely embarrassed herself.

He didn’t know what’s wrong with Sora lately until she bumped the stewardess and said that he’s her husband, straightforwardly.

“Go clean yourself.” She said coldly—hide her annoyance expression just because the random stewardess which just flirt with her husband a while a go.

Kai nodded while he a thin smile appear in his face. Did she jealous?

Kai took 5 minutes long in toilet, after that he came back and they’re silently back to their seats.

Sora just hope that this flight will end soon. She didn’t know what actually she did a while a go. Did she jealous? She thought it is impossible. She will never jealous about Kai.

“Are you jealous with the stewardess?” Suddenly Kai whispered in her ear while grinning. Sora just gave him a short glare and look away. Felt blood shiver throughout her veins, she looks away just to hide her embarrassing face. She mentally slap her face because her uncontrolled action. Why she actually dumped the stewardess so sudden?

She rack her brains tried to found a reasonable excuse. “Why should I jealous? I prettier than her, though.” She said without glancing at Kai.

Kai hold her chain and directed to face his face. “You always prettier than anyone else.” Kai whispered that causing Sora immediately looked away hide her red face. She face palmed herself without glancing at Kai.

Now she hope that the flight end soon so she can kick his and never saw him ever again. She just physically embarrassed herself in front of Kai and the stewardess.

 

Honolulu International Airport

Kai and Sora exited the flight and now, they was welcomed by a man that will sent them to the Kim’s personal villa that located in North Shore; Turtle Bay. They entered the car silently. It's just took 25 minutes.

“We’re arrived sir.” The driver turn off the engine and help Sora and Kai to take the belonging. When Sora exited the car, almost gasped because they just realized that the villa is so luxury and beautiful. Even thought the villa is not too big, it’s pretty perfect.

“The Kim is pretty filthy rich, I bet.”

“Let’s go. After lunch, we should go to the beach!” Kai said and walked first go to the villa and Sora just follow him behind.

“I already full and uhm, I’ll take the main room.” Sora suddenly speaks and take her belonging to the main room without waiting for Kai answer.

“Why? We can share a room.” Kai suddenly said.

Sora’s brain re-opened the memory when in early in the morning they just sleep in same bed. Sora shook her head and she just run go to the main room with her face redden. Why I get embarrassed so easily?

Kai just shook his head because of Sora's cute action.

 

Sora so excited for go to beach. She take her  bikini and wear them. Obviously her petite boy would be exposed and it was pretty y.

Before she exited her room, she took her sun block, towel, sunglasses, wallet and some extra clothes.

Kai is already go to the beach with his comfy outfits. He looked at Sora with little gasped. He never know that her body was extremely y. He gulped his saliva down. Nervous.

“You go to the beach too?” He suddenly asked.

“I’ll go the mall. You see?” Sora sarcastically said while she take a step leaving the villa and Kai immediately follow her behind.

When they already arrived at the beach, the beach is pretty crowded. Sora sat on longue chair that located right below the big white umbrella. And of course Kai follow her around.

“You should covered your skin.” Kai said with little frown in his face while Sora apply the sun-block all over her body.

“Why? You want me to wore a winter outfits, then?” Sora asked without glancing at Kai, she busy with her sun-block.

Kai shook his head and leaned closer. “You’re mine.” He whispered. Before Sora could react, Kai already release his jeans and t-shirt, leaving the boxer on. Sora’s face immediately got reddens and she turned away her face to another object.

Sora took a glance to Kai’s body. Did he work out? Kai have abs, his tan skin just make it really y. A girls around them start whispering and giggling while looked at Kai’s abs. Sora frown little but she just remain silent.

“I’ll go.” Kai pat her head and ran towards the beach. Sora just smile, not mad or yelling at him. She actually want to go to the beach but she just didn’t get along with sea or deep water and waves.

Its maybe something called phobia. She just can’t talk about it now. Even thought she has phobia with sea, she still love beach, okay. Beach, not the water.

Sora sighed and took her sunglass. She leaned her back to the lounge chair. The beach is crowded but not too much. She could heard some child yelling and laughing. Sun, fresh air, waves, perfection.

 

Sora’s P.O.V

I woke up from my short nap and stretching my muscles. Then I look straight at the boy with blonde hair stood in shoreline with a girl. They laugh together. Did he Kai? Who that girl? What they exactly doing, just two of them?

Full of thoughts fill my heads. I stood up and take my floral playsuit. I wore them right there and just leave ignore that Kai and the random girl.

What actually wrong with me? Did I’m jealous? What? NO. I more prettier than that other girls. That random stewardess I bet she just have a small cup and that random beach girl, she short. I better than her.

And that Kai boy. I hate him. Why he flirting with another girl? I mean—I’m not jealous. Can he just not flirting with other girls when I’m, his wife is still around. Maybe  he can save their flirting chat when I’m not around.

I walked and walked and not realized that I bumping to someone’s chest—man’s chest. I back up and lift my head to take a look.

A guy with brown hair stood there just like there’s nothing happen. “Watch your way, Miss.” He said with perfect English. I just ignore him and walked away. Feel so unmood today.

Can someone just not disturbing me and not ruin my day? I walked to the side walk while I found so many stores sell accessories or food. I reached my pocket but  I couldn't find her wallet. Oh , I didn’t brought my wallet. Maybe I leave it at the beach. I mentally slapped my face twice. Why I’m so forgotten?

I just walked in the sidewalk, looking for something fun. Then my eyes caught a mini amusement park. I gladly ran toward the park. I sat on the bench and look at many Childs running and play along. I just found this too warming my heart.

I never played like a normal child do. I always stuck all day along in our mansion with Grandma Jang. I just miss her, so much. I hope I can visit her gravestone in China. Just someday.

While I was busy look at the children, someone poke my check with something cold. I lift up my chin and found someone—right, someone who I bumped to a while ago. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“What are you doing here? You’re stalking me.” I asked with  English and monotone voice.

“I’m not stalking you. I just follow you around because you not apologize to me, yet.You bumped to me. ” He said while he sat beside me. He said with perfect Korean language.

“What? That’s it? You’re too funny man.” I mocking him as I decided to go away from this stranger. So, he’s a Korean? I don’t care, though.

“I’m YoungJae. Miss Jang Sora.” He said while he grabbed my wrist.

“How you know my name?” I asked while give him unreadable expression. He just grinning as he show me my wallet.

“You dropped your wallet while you bumped to me.” He said as he gave my wallet back. I feel so embarrassed. He even read my identity card. I don't even want to look at my formal photos again.

I cleared my throat. “Um, thank you. Young Jae-ssi.” I thanked him.

“Welcome. Let’s take a walk. You seem so bored.” He offering me.

I nodded and we start walked along the sidewalk and tried some dishes and entered some accessories shop.

And I found him so funny, I mean he have a good senses of humor and help me to exited the thought of Kai. Oh, that Kai. What’s up with him? I don’t even care. I hate you

to be continued...

(( a/n )) i will put Kai's POV for the next chapter! xo