part seven;

Marigold.

part seven;

(( a/n )) not edited. sorry!  enjoy!

Cold wall, deserted, and empty. Two humans being just sat silently while let the rigid atmosphere lingered around both of them. No single words came out from their mouth. Too many words enforce to come out but maybe too much that make their mouth shut silently.

It’s have been 2 days after the Hawaii incident. Nobody talked about that again but Kai always tried to change her mind about divorce thing. Sora sighed.

She grabbed her bag and straighten her body and decided to go to school alone. She choose not go to school with Kai. For this past two days, Sora always take a bus. Go to school so early in the morning and left the school when the dark comes.

“I hope you didn’t talk to me in school, Kai.” She muttered then leave him alone in this big mansion.

Kai feel so insecure when Sora just give a cold action towards him. Once Sora talked about the divorce, she said that she want to divorce when her and his parents in Korea. Kai didn’t know what should he do right know. He just hoped that her and his parents would stay in overseas until he can make everything turn back normal again.

Why he hate me that much? His mind keep telling him that question over and over again, so that makes him physically go insane. And that obviously not good for him and Sora. Next month, they will face the final exam and that just make everything go worst.

 

Sora walked from the bus stop to the school’s main gate. People start gossiping about Sora. She didn’t take a ride with Kai lately. But she remain silent. She didn’t mind to talk about Kai again, secretly Sora has so-called phobia or fear with harsh people or something that related to violence. Bad memories that she buried in her brain and hope that bad memories not replaying again through her mind.

Sora walked through the cold and not-too crowded corridor and entered her class. The room is pretty quiet, there was nothing but just the sound of the bird that singing in the trees branches outside.

Sora sat in her seat then she open her bag and pulls the thick book from her bag. She start open pages per pages from the book and stopped at pages 214, for the past two days she always read a book. Not new because it was her old hobby.

Then, the class began to crowd because a lot of students already entered the class and chatting or giggling around with their friends. Sora close her book and put in back to her bag.

She put her head on the table and buried her own face with her arms. She pretend to be sleep but she can’t, it’s too early to take a nap. She looked away face the windows, feel so bored.

The bell rang, and the class goes quiet. Sora lift up her head and looked at their history teacher. Mrs. Park. She’s so talk-active and kind. Students like her personality. Moreover, she not a type of teacher that always gave their students a lot of homework.

“Okay, students. Principal want all of you passed the exam with a great score. I know you can make it kids. But, in my subject, I would like to pairing you all with boys and girls for study partner.” Mrs. Park said as she open the student name list.

Class start groaned because they want to choose her partner by their self. Sora didn’t bother to care. Then her eyes caught Kai that sat in back of the class—back to his old seat.

“Kim Su Bin with Nam Jae Joong.”

“Lee Eun Bin with Park Jae Hyong.”

“Jang Sora with Kim Jong In.” Mrs. Park said while she put down the name list back to her desk.

Girls groaned because they want to pair with Kai.

Sora just sighed. She thought maybe it’s because the teacher know that they’re married couple. She hates the fact. She didn't like it at all. She just want peoples look at her as an ordinary high school girl..

But suddenly Kai stood up, the class remain silent waiting for what will he said. “I want to change my partner.” He said out loud. The girls shocked and then suddenly grinning while they mocking a lot of bad rumor about Sora.

“That got her karma.”

“Maybe Kai-oppa realized how ugly her attitude.”

A lot of bad words intended to Sora. She keep silent while he just stare blankly at the branches outside the class.

“Why Mrs. Kim? Any reason?” Mrs. Park asked towards Kai that still stood up.

“Family reason, I guess.” He said with a low voice then he comeback to his seat. Hurt to be said something like that towards someone who he really he love. He just didn’t want to break his promise about what Sora told this morning in home. “Stop talking to me in school”.

Mrs. Kim didn’t want to ask anything again. She know that they’re married couple and the two of family had the influence to the school’s institution. Then he just pairs Sora with Byung Jae Hyung, the nerd and the smart- boy around the school. And, Kai with Lee Na Young.

 

Lunch break, EXO member, including Kai, sat in the canteen enjoying their lunch together. Kai the one who didn’t eat, he just sat there with unreadable expression that make her friends worried.

“Are you alright, Kai? You seem so pale.” Kyungsoo suddenly spook and their friends take a look at him. And yep, Kai look so pale, he was totally lifeless.

Kai trusted his best friends so much, so he just would tell his friends about the bad condition of his ménage. He inhaled and exhaled heavily, “She want  to divorce.” He said while his head down.

His friends gasped in shock. “What the heck, Kai? You two not even a week being a married couple. Why?” Kris suddenly exclaimed.

Kai lift his head up, “Something… Literally my fault. But don’t ask, I’m just...” He can’t finish his own sentence. Then he just remain silent. His friends didn’t want to ask further more. They just let his friend calm himself.

 

Four girls, in the same room. The three had the intimate aura but can’t make a girl in front of her feel horrified nor feel intimidated.

“Move.” Sora said with a firm tone.

The girls laugh sarcastically. “Who do you think you are, huh? Someone who just dumped by Kai-oppa?”  A girl with blonde wavy hair said, her name is Han Bun Yeong.

Girl with thick eyeliner go forward towards her. While squinting her eyes and without any hesitation, she slap Sora’s check, really hard.

“Don’t too arrogant, princess. Did you know that you were so priceless?” She said as she pull her hair that make Sora yelped in pain.

The three of them pull Sora to the school barn warehouse. Not too much peoples knew that place. It’s located in the back of school area.  Of course that place would be really deserted.

“What the heck are you doing? Are you insane?”

SLAP. One more slap landed perfectly on her check. Tears about to rolling down from her eyes. But she just bit her lower lip try keep hold all of her tears.

“Shut the up, .” The girls pulls Sora to the dark and dusty room till’ she tumbling and her head accidentally hit the corner of wooden chairs.

Sora didn’t move any inches. The girls leaned closer towards her and checked her. Without any concern nor guilty, the girls just smirked at Sora who didn’t move. They binding Sora’s arms so she can’t escape even thought when she woke up.

“Calm, girls. If she died—just left her here. If not, she will woke up and let someone punish her.” One of girl said as they pick up Sora’s body and sat her at the wooden chair. Blood keep flow from her forehead but there’s nobody care.

“Okay, girls. Our mission is completed just let her get her punishment, latter.”

After that, the three of them left her in the warehouse and they didn’t forget to lock the door hermetically and go back to their class like nothing happened.

 

Kai look straight at the empty seat which was in front row. Kai didn’t know where she is but deeply inside his heart, she felt so much worries. A millions thought in his head was full of Sora and Sora over again.

Suddenly, Mr. Kang who was teaching spook, “Mr. Kim, would you pay attention in my class please?” He said and Kai lazily nodded but the thoughts of Sora didn’t disappear.

 

Sora’s POV

Cold floor, no light, dusts everywhere. I scanning the strange room that obviously never I visited before. Suddenly I felt the stench smell around me. I touched my check and soon I realized that the stench was blood.

I cringe little. I straightened my position while I gently rubbed my dizzy forehead. Soon, dread feeling filling me down. Where I am?

I want to move but then I realized that my hand was bounded by someone in the buffer chair.

Memories replaying in my mind when girls slap me and pull me to this room. I don’t know what kind of room it is. I just remember that this building was placed very far away and farthest from the school area. I just hoped someone would rescue me, someone... Kai

Tears force to rolling out from my eyes. I can handle this anymore, I need someone. Fear, dark, trauma... not new but really strange and feel so strong.

Suddenly someone open the door as I lift up my chin.

 

Kai’s POV

I groaned extremely frustrated. The school has ended a while ago but Sora didn’t comeback nor even take her bag.

I walked towards my friends. “I can’t found her.” I said with my head down. Why so frustrating?  My heart already in pain remembering the divorce plan that Sora decided a few days ago. And now she was missing somewhere, She really hates me though.

“I should found her, as soon as possible.” I said with firm tone as I lift up my head. When I just a few steps walks, someone grab my shoulder. I turned around facing my friends, EXO.

We should found her.” Kris said with his reassuring smile.

 

happy new year! hope you guys still with me i don't know but i enjoyed writing fanfic lately. I bet it's because of you guys! ☺thank you thank you~