part two;

Marigold.

 

part two;

warning; not edited--gonna sleep soon! enjoy guys!

“For the last time, Kai-ssi. Don’t you even to follow me around.” Sora said as she crossed her arms in her chest with annoyance expression. In the other side, Kai just follow Sora around like lost puppy because he thought he can help Sora in her first day of school. He just didn’t want Sora got bullied or something.

“I’m not following you around; I’m just wanted to make sure that you didn’t lose.” Kai said as calm as he can. Sora just keep rolling her eyes in annoyance. Obviously that Sora really get annoyed by Kai’s present in her life.

“Okay first, I don’t need your help and just cut the crap because I really don’t feel to talk to you in school.” Sora open the door car and exited the car as she boringly walked to the school’s gate. Girls that saw Sora start whispering and gossiping, Sora just keep her head up and not minding to take a glance to the girls that obviously envy to her.  

Everybody knows who Sora is and who Kai is. They’re married couple. They not daring to speak bad against Sora about her presence. They’re no daring to call Sora ugly or other stuff because they completely know that she’s so stunning and flawless.

Sora just keep walking towards the principal and she little bit felt so awkward around the boys. Yes, before she moved to Seoul Academy, her mother always forced her to enter the Ladies School. So, Sora never met any of boys in her school or in her life—except her Dad, the butler, maids, and now Kai.

“Sora!” Kai keep following her and it shocked the students; because they just know the Bad-Boy and Cold-Hearted Kai, not Kai that just look like knelled over heels to a girl like this.

Kai grab Sora wrist and with the sudden action, Sora throw away his hands. Sora didn’t want to say any words. She just keep walking until she accidentally bumped to the—very tall boy.

“Ouch—“Sora slightly encourage backwards because of the boy in front of her. She mentally slap herself because she did the emberassing action right now.

“Wow, Kris. Back off Man.” Kai suddenly helps Sora to control her balance before her landed perfectly towards the flat ground.

Sora lift up her chin and found the flawless handsome 11 boy in front of her and girls start squealing around her. Sora just sent an annoyance expression and not minding to take a glance. She know who the 11 boys in front of her. She saw they last night in her wedding. But she didn’t have time to introducing herself because she forced Kai to quickly go home.

“Hey Noona! You were pretty in your wedding dress last night!” Suddenly a tall boy that have dark circles under his eyes said happily towards her.

Sora just gave him an awkward smile and she just nodded. “Thanks.”

“Okay, Sora… Hum, this is my friends.” Kai suddenly said as he rubbed nervously to his neck. He hopefully Sora didn’t said any bad words to his friend.

“Hello, my name is Jang Sora and want go to the principal but all of you innocently block my way. So just go aside give me the way and oh yup, go take care of your friend.” She said sarcastically as she just walk away not minding the girls around just gasped because of Sora harsh action.

Kai mentally and physically face palmed himself because of embarrassment. But nothing important than Sora because from the beginning of the day she keep talk harshly towards him—now his friends. What wrong with her… he asked himself as he felt the worried feels pounding his chest.

“She just was ing dumping exo! Pathetic .”

“Nobody can hurt exo!”

“That ”

They whisper a bad gossip about her but she just ignore all of them. She just want to make sure her year in Seoul academy end soon, and yes her marriage too.

 

 

“She just dumps us Hyung! Just unbelievable.” Sehun said as he recalls the memories a while ago. So embarrassing being dumped by a a new student that ironically is Kai’s wife.

“Don’t—just don’t hate her guys. You know that I love her, right?” Kai said calmly but inside he feels so much pain against his heart. Why she just stop pushing him off? He will treat she really well than anyone could do.

His friends just remain silent because they now that his condition just worst after the marriage. “You maybe like her, but—You look like so hurt there. Why you just not div—“ Before Sehun finished his sentence, Kyungsoo hold him as he shook his head. He know ‘divorce’ is the last thing that marriage couple wanna do. That strong world; really strong.

Then suddenly the bell rang and exo member start to out of Kai’s class go to their class respectively. Kai just sighed heavily—it’s still early in the morning to feel so deep insecure right now.

Students entered the class as his eyes catch a figure that walking towards the class. Sora chose to sit in front of the class. Immediately, Kai that usually sat in the very-very back of the class, then he move to in front of the class, being Sora’s class mate. 

“Why are you here?” Sora asked little bit angrily.

“I just want to choose this place, why?” Kai said as he grinned playfully. He so extremely happy only just can stare at her wife flawless face.

Sora just ignored him and rolled his eyes in annoyance. Then she just keep her eyes on straight to the teacher not minding Kai that always annoying against her.

 

 

Lunch break. Sora get up from his seat want to go to canteen. But suddenly, Mr. Kang called her.

“Sora, Can you bring my books to my office, please?” Mr. Kang asked as he grinning to her—and she found that so disgusting. But Sora can’t dodge him. So she just silently nodded while she walked toward his table and took over all the books to her arms.

Kai saw her bring a bunch of book immediately stood up and intend to help her. “Let me—“ Before Kai could finish his sentence, Mr. Kang immediately disallow him to help Sora.

“It’s not a punishment Mr. Kim. Your wife was just want to help me. Now go get your break.” Mr. Kang said with mocking tone in her sentences. Then he walking exited the room as Sora follow him behind.

 

Kai sat in the canteen with the rest of EXO. He just didn’t like Mr. Kang took Sora with him. He just didn’t like Mr. Kang, he didn’t even 40 years old. He just 37 years old and Kai found that pretty young because he didn’t even married yet. He jealous? YES.

“Where’s Sora?”  Suho suddenly asked when he suddenly realized there’s no any sign of Sora with Kai, not even around the canteen.

“She with Mr. Kang.” Kai simply said, but surely his tone heard like he's not on his mood.

Girls that saw Kai frowned little their face lift up because they actually know that if Kai being un-mood, he will make out with some random girls--as always.

Suddenly Girl named Hyerim playfully sat in Kai’s lap as she slowly draw an invisible circle in his chest. She grinned playfully because Kai kepft silent, maybe he waiting for her first action? But before the girl could reach for Kai’s lips, Kai with anger push the girl harshly which make the girl almost fall backwards toward the cold floor.

Peoples around the canteen remain silent (include exo). It’s for the first time Kai dumped a girl when they almost make out.

“Don’t you even ing touch me. I’m married man, dude!” He said calmly but harsh enough for the girl that obviously embarrassed herself in front of the whole students in Seoul Academy.

Without any words, Kai left the canteen and the girl--Hyerim, start crying out loud.

 

“Wow, what in earth it is? Is it really our Kai?” Kris said with chuckles.

“He really change” Kyungsoo said as the other nodded in agreement. “And that because of Kim Sora girl.”