25

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

07[B]-The Bus Stop;
_______________________________________________________________________________

You have choose to meet Kai at the bus stop.

''Okay,Let's meet there.See you soon''
I pressed the sent button on my phone and started to bit my lips.It's unsual for that man to ask me out.What is his motive?
I push out that thought and look at the window.
It's going to rain.
I moved myself to the bathroom washing my face and brushed my teeth.I went out and picked the most suitable clothes for the weather today.
''There'',I mumbled looking at myself from the mirror.I putted on light makeup with my hair losen giving myself a smile for this succes look and outfit.
I packed an umbrella,wallet and Suho's diary for safety issues.Dont want my mom to clean this room and threw out this old diary.

I was planning for a revenge when he scared me out at the closet.Making him wait a little wont hurt anything.
I sat down at my bed and continue read the diary.

 

` ( Kim Joon Myeon Diary )

- This book belongs to the name written there.I may not see that person anymore but I feel proud for him -

 

 

 

July 20 2013.

It was third day of School.Our Homeroom teacher introduce a late- transfer girl to our class.

Her name is Kim Yun Ri.

She's like an angel , I cant believe my heart beats suddenly just by looking her wonderful face.I usually dont get attracted to girls when we first met though.She was a shy type at first but after lunch has passed she becomes very cheerful and managed to be active in our class.Everyone liked her, She has this great determination that no one can compare.

We hang out afterschool , We watched movies, eat at a restaurant together and even play basketball , Yun Ri is a great Basketball player even I almost get beat up by her.She was just fasinating,she has a warm heart that light our lifes better.I love staying with my friends and learning in here.



July 25

Kim Yun Ri announced that she's in relationship with Kai , At first I - no we all felt pissed and regret letting Kai had all the fun because he has the best bravery of all of us ,He fell in love and she too , We manage to understand their relationship eventhough there's a little scar left in others heart.Both of them are meant for each other, They really are serious in each other . We cant help it but to tease and support them.

Our class was unexpectedly talented in all category.Art,dance,music,looks,grades and eveen popularity.All our teacher love us because our uniqueness and spirt of teamwork.We all enjoyed school and everyone was happy.and that made me happy

November 10

Sorry for not touching this diary for months,I felt lazy to write but im in the good mood to continue my diary.

Today our Homeroom teacher anounced that there is a fieldtrip just for our class. Of course we felt excited to join but I think I just have a weird feeling about this. I dont know about this feeling but I felt giddy to joined this fieldtrip.

credits to fallen angel

As I about to leave the room suddenly a thick black smoke began to form in front of my door.
I was having a mini heartattack and began to grab a vase as a ''weapon of emergency situation''
.
There,that dark guy was here.Putting on an irritated dark face and was starting at me angrily.
''What took you so long ?'',He began to notice that I'm holding that vase in an awkward attacking pose.
I quickly put the vase back to the table and cough.
''I'm ready.'',I looked at him awkwardly.
We hold each other hands and teleported to the bus stop.We sat at there silently as i started to glance at him.Why is he bringing me to here and make us do nothing?
He notice that im looking at him and began to talk.''I'm pretty much aware you are holding that diary''
I began to froze.
''The purpose of me bringing you here is to retrieve that book''
I began holding my bag tight while standing up.
''Running wont be a excellent choice.''
I bit my lip.He knows what he's doing.This bustop is not the usual bustop we always meet.This bus stop is at the abandon district that already been closed.I'm too busy looking at him to notice it.
''
Dont worry I wont hurt you,I just want that book back and we're finished'',He began to stand up too while looking at me with his dark orbs.
''No.That book dont belong to you,You have no right to take it from me'',I cursed at myself for taking the book along with me.
''And you have no right to take that book at the first time'',He began to walked step by step closer to me as i began to move away.
''Why you want it back?'',I said to him as he just stood there.
''You know it right?That book contains secrets that you are not needed to know'',His tone started to get forced.He moved closer to me.''Give it''
''No,I wont !'',Soon we began fighting for my bag.I grumbled and fight for that bag as much as I can.The bag started to get ripped off and finally I shouted. ''Can you treat girls like the way you treated Kim Yun Ri ?!''
He began to release the bag from his hand and stood there.His face shows pain and anger.I began to get my things that was fallen to the ground during that fight.My bag is broken but at least it I can still put my stuffs at there.
I should buy a lock for that diary.I mumbled
''Y..You read it?'',His voice started to crack.I began to looked up,there that;s his face.Anger.
He harshly grab my hand making me stand up and grobe both of my shoulder.I looked at him,that face shows a lot of hate and anger it scared me.Yes im getting scared.He started to shake my body harshly.''I said.DID YOU READ IT?'',He shouted infront my face.
''Y..yes'',I shuttered.I sworn that what im saying just now looked so pathtetic.
''Yo,,,you!'',He grab it tightly while making our face closer.He gets silent and stare at me with full of hate and anger.''You dont know anything about her nor about me.So stay the ing away from my buisness'',He was saying that word still locking that dark eyes to mine.His words are really serious and horrible.I finally realized that my leg started to shake.
He finally release me from him.''Since you already know.It's useless getting that diary now.Just stay away from me'',He snap his fingers and teleported away.
I just stood there.Replaying that face.his face.
How can that face shows that much hate?
My legs and hands are trembling.My heart felt very heavy.Tears forming on my eyes.
Raindrops started to fall to the ground.That was the first time fear caught me.
I silently cried.
In this small abandon district,a car passed by.Stoping at the bus stop.
The driver brings an umbrella and start to protect me from the raindrops.
''Get in the car'',That familliar voice making me seeing who is that guy.

Xi Lu Han
I sliently nodded and enter the car.He gave me a blanket to dry myself a lil bit.
He just drove straightly.
''Thanks'',I thanked him,he looked at me and nodded.
''Suho told me to fetch you,knowing this can happen.''
I nodded.
''Where are we going now?'',I looked at him

''Back to our mansion.'',He blankly said it,''To make up you with Kai''.
I was silent.
''WHAT?!'',I began raising my voice and look at him in disbelief.
''Why?'',He started to get suprised by my reaction.
''You now we just have fought and now you telling me to make up ? If you are there.See his face.He completely hates me,he just stated so clearly that I must stay away from him.''
''Oh youre afraid of meeting him now?'',He looked at me.
I gulped.
Am I afraid?
''No..I'm not!,Well I dont know how to face him now.'',I sighed.
''You must talk to him about Kim Yun Ri.'',I nodded.
''To be honest.You look like her.Your personality i mean.'',His face started to lighten up a tiny bit.His real self started to show up.
''Once they both fight.And like just what you said.She dont know how to face him,but when they meet.She just do something so unexpected that made Kai listen to her.'',Luhan chuckled.
Wait.He.just.chuckled?
He started to realise he is showing his true self.He grow stiff and silent.
''Luhan,you know you wont harm people'',I mumbled.
He drive silently.

Finally we arrived at the mansion.I started to feel my hands sweating.
We both got off of the car,Luhan stop me from walking and looked at me.
''Just now.Please forget it'',He started to walk to the mansion first.leaving me there.

 

CONTINUE HERE !!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(Author / Note).

Created [7/30/2014]

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )