2

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

02- Their Meeting ;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   “The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing.”

You have chosen to enter the class

Cold atmosphere started to hit me.I felt anxiousness as i slowly walked in the class.I hold my breath,not wanting to left traces and make troubles.

It's really scary

There are burned and cracked walls,destroyed lights,scary ruined paintings.The room was so dark and messy,its almost similar to a haunted class that you can found on movies.I could have sworn that an if an average girl went down this class she would have an heartattack.

I shivered,,slowly looked around the class;And notice a book at the teachers table.

I walked towards it.

Hm..What's this ?

I grabbed the book and looked at the surroudings again.No one is here.

It wouldn't kill me;Right ?

I opened the book and read it.

Student Profile.

Is this ?

I gulped.

It says that these was taken during the second day of their first year.

I flipped on to the next page and the next.Reading every names of the student profile,turns out;they’re bunch of 12 normal students with good looks.I closed the book.Put it on the proper place and was about to leave.

But nothing can turn perfect.

Suddenly there's a sound of footsteps entering the room.

.

I tried to find a hiding place,ending myself at their closet curse me picking this place.It smell like it hasnt been cleaned for years.I hold my breath and compose myself.

Everyone! Report! '', A man shouted.

I peek from the closet hole.

Suddenly A tall big eared man took a step forward,He started to take a deep breath and make his body surround with fire.

What the hell was that?

The short man clapped proudly and he began drink his water.He suddenly throws a strong water ball outside of the window.It explode and make some screams from outside.

''It came from class 2-S !!!''

Another tall good looking man took a deep breath and it came a fire shape wings; it flew slowly in the air

He is hovering in the air! ,I gasped

A funky guy bravely turn the class temperature into 10 degrees celcius;suddenly making a giant ice sculpture of himself.A short man silently moves forward and destroy that giant ice sculpture in brief seconds.

The funky man just pouted

A charming prince came forward.It was a moment of silence,He close his eyes and suddenly,the table and chairs began moving while floating in the air

Impossible !

A man with a big grin walks forward and strikes the water power guy with his lightning power.That guy screams in pain.A chinese guy quickly goes to that injured guy place and heals him.That water guy thanked the healing guy and gave a thumbs up to the lighting man.

''Its powerful but why it must be me to get striken?''

He just laugh

A pretty good looking eyes snaps his finger and everything went out really white.

Light?

A tall panda looking eyes throws his drink in the air.The water spilled out. But when it goes down He catch without spilling any water.

Who are they?

A skawny man lifts his hand.The outside wind suddenly forms a normal size of tornado .

Woah...

Am i dreaming?But in logical explanation;Human cant do stuff like that.Or there must me a special nerve found on our body, or-

When i was in the middle of quickthinking.A dark skinny guy moves forward and smirked.Suddenly he dissapreared

''Boo'',A voice whispered to my ear

- Scream

- Go out from the closet

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Author / Note).

Updated [7/4/2014]

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )