20

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

05[A]- Inside the mansion;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   ''Suprise suprise''

You have decided to eat at their base.

 

''Fine then I'll go'',I brought my lunch and we have been teleported to the base.

''Wow'',I gasped.

This base is awesome.

Its 3 times bigger than my house.I can see the expensive furniture and paintings in the house.The kitchen has an deluxe set of cooking utensils.Plasma screen TV,Billiard Table and even a fitness Canter.Everything was shiny and clean.

I can call this as paradise.

''Excuse Miss..May I know who you are?'',A butler bowed to me.

''She's our classmate'',Kai replied and went to the dining room.

The Butler lead me to the chair,I shyly sat down and eat my lunch.They sat and ate their lunch silently.

''Umm...Is this really your place?''

They nodded

''Woah..It's really big and fancy..'',I looked at Tao muching his hamburger.

''Our parents buy this  for us'',He glance at me,making me having a little goosebumps.

Im not sure why im having goosebumps,maybe because of their aura or maybe because im eating with handsome looking guys.

Silent again…This is super hard.

''What's the use of this place?'',I asked again

''it’s the place we sleep and eat.'',Kai was starting to get irritated by my useless questions.He put down his sandwitch and drank the water.

''Why dont you sleep at your own house?'',I looked at the him ; suddenly their face started to get darker.

''Because they are afraid of us'',Kris looked at me with his dark orbs,There's no light seen through his eyes

I gulped and silently munched my lunch.

''They are just a bunch of cowards'',Luhan hissed

''But You can’t just give up like that ?'',I looked at them

''We are monsters;We dont need someone to love''

''Why can’t you just be normal?'',I sighed

''That normality has sinked into our deepest part of our hearts'',Luhan began to stop eating and drank his cola.

''Then yesterday,Why you are laughing ? You all have smiles on your faces !!",I stand up raising the tone of my voice as i starting to feel anger boiling inside my body.

''We said it right ? We forgot who we are'',Sehun sternly reminded me,standing up too and agressively putting his eyes locked on mine.

Not Sehun only;They all started looking at me.

'’A monster is a ruthless being that kills and brings disaster’’,I explained

''Then. Do humans do this?'',Luhan lift up the heavy table using his power.

''No one cares about us, they're afraid of us'',Kris looked at me

''It's beacuse I never seen such person can put up that scary;dark;emotionless face;If you can see the light and put your face into a smile,No one will afraid of you’’

They want to fight back but they cant.They ran out of words to fight.

What I said is the truth.Their only putting themselves as ‘’monsters’’ outside.
They don’t that each of them has a good heart inside.

''Times up..You all need to go back to school'',The butler inform us.

We all packed up our things and teleported to our class .

It was already time to leave school and suddenly I found a book on the floor


I picked it up and put it on my bag


 

 

CONTINUE
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(Author / Note).

Updated [7/7/2014]

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )