21

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

   
   

05 [B] - Class 2-S

    _______________________________________________________________________________

                                       ''I got a feeling''

 

 


    You have chose to stay at the classroom

 

 

''Damn it..'',I cursed.

Luck I think like a lot of words luck refers to more than one thing. The particular thing I say exists is the concept of good or bad luck. Put another way being fortunate or unfortunate.If the way the world was necessitates a good life for you, you are fortunate. If it necessitates a bad life you are unfortunate.
 

Am I that unfortunate?

My wallet is gone and i forgot to being my lunch.Got scolded by my mom this morning and get stuck in this miserable silent class.

I started to look at the surroundings.Chanyeol,DO,Suho,Lay,Xiumin,Baekhyun and Chen are the remaining people who didn’t join Kai.I sighed just started at them.

"Where's your lunch?'',Baekhyun looked at me,I blinked,trying to find a perfect excuse to bail myself away from the embarrasment.

 

 " I f-forgot to bring it..''.

Baekhyun suddenly eyed at D.O,He just noded and gave me a lunch box.

"We figured You will forget it'',Chanyeol mumbled while eating

''T-Thanks...'',I opened the lunchbox.

It looked perfectly organized and all the foods looked so delicious,I slowly take the chopsticks and take a bite of the kimchi.

''Wow''.

''So..What do you think?'',Kyungsoo stood there while waiting my answer.I got this feeling of worriness around him.

Is he afraid that his homemade lunch is not satisfying enough?

''It's really perfect,Thanks for the food'',I smiled;rather than smiling me back he faced away from me.

''He's our personal chef’’,Lay mumbled at me.

They're actually nice anyway.Why should they be holding back to smile and laugh like this ? Does it kill them if they smile?

I finished eating and handed it over to D.O , ''Thanks for the food again,I hope I can eat all kinds of your cooking'',I grinned at him.

I chuckled a bit by his silly action and moved my way to Xiumin place;He looked at me and continue to eat.

''Em..May I ask you something?'',He gulped down his food , "Yeah?'' .

"You're the oldest right in here?''

''How'd you know?''

"The book...",I mumbled a bit.

''Oh..Our past times'',He said;I can see the sadness in his eyes.

''May I know why ?'',I asked him;First he did't get what I mean.

''You want to know why we turn to "Monsters"?'' 

''Yeah..'',I nodded.

He sighed.
.

'' I wont tell you'',There he said it.His tone and expression make me taken aback.I followed his command and went away from his seat.

I silently move my way to Suho.

''Hey..'',I looked at him eating.

He continue eating and eating;Not caring my presence.I bit my lip and curled my fingers up.

''Suho..'',I mumbled , He still doesn't care.Thats it.The rage boiled through my body


5 minutes has past and he still doesn't care.

I slammed the table: '' Is this the way to treat a girl !!?''
He was shocked and widened his eyes.

''I want to ask you something''.

''I know..’’,He nodded.

He took out a small book from his bag.

''Just read this and you will know it..Not now but at night'',He warned me.locking my eyes to his,making me nod obediently.

''Why you're giving me this?I thought you will never spill it''.

"I dont know..I just had a feeling to give this for you..It's for the best ;I think'',He continue to eat.

I looked at the book and keep it on my pocket.

''You're giving it?'',Chanyeol glance at Suho then at me

''It doesn,t matter anyway..'',Lay looked at me.

''We're classmates afterall..'',Baekhyun sarcastically looked at me.

''Yeah making her know more about us will make her more fear more to us right?'',Chen looked at me too.

Soon everyone started to glance at me.Making me biting my lips again and shivered.

''Fear?'',I asked them blankly.

''It’s not I fear about you all; it's about you all fear to be yourself ! '',I shouted at them.

I sat back at my chair silently and took the small book from my pocket and began to stare it.

 

CONTINUE

Maybe its a diary.

    _______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Author / Note).

 

Updated [7/7/2014]

 

Just imagine the picture above is cleaner,chairs and table are arranged properly.I cant find the suitable pic.Lots of thanks !

 

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

 

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )