22

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

6- Secrets Within;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   ''A forbidden secret''

Suho have gave you the diary.

 

I reached my house and took a calm relaxing bath.

I went out of the bathroom while combing my hair and sat down at my bed.

I look at the diary that was already on my table and grab it.

"Emm..",I mumbled as i held tightly to that book

Should i read it?

''Damn it",Without further hesitation I open the front page.

 

 

 

` (    Kim Joon Myeon Diary   )

- This book belongs to the name written there.I may not see that person anymore but I feel proud for him -

 

 

 

 

July 18  2013.

Today it’s the first day of my new school; My school is Seoul Internasional Highschool. They have assigned me into class 1-S.

First Day of school is really awkward,but I managed to make some friends,He's a silent one too but I get a little comfortable talking to him..That guy is Do Kyungsoo.We sometimes chat due we seat beside each other.I was kinda disapointed that there are no female students in this class rather 12 male students..From Kyungsoo I started make more friends until everyone of my classmates I was able to communicate.They pick me as the Class.I felt really comfortable with them.I never felt this warm and happy.

I was just a weak boy during my previous school.the strong ones pick on the weak ones.And i was considered as weak,I had no friends to talk too or even No siblings.

I once had a brother.

He treat me well too well actually,I was a small weak boy that never had confidence on myself.I get bullied a lot My bro was the one who protect from those people who bullied me.He taught me how to be a man,little by little I changed.I started not to cry anymore,I have a little confidence to face from my fear.It's all because of my brother.Evrytime I did good. He will always bring me a present and pat my head.

'' You Have Done Perfectly Well Joon Myeon -ah ''

I will always smile of that statement.I treat my brother almost like A father to me.My father ran away from the house when I was born.It was My brother and Mother who took care of me.Mom was always busy with work that she had no time for me.

 I was 12 years old. First year. At Junior High school my brother stops going to college and never came back home. I was depressed at the fact he left me alone without saying anything. Mom said that He is going to work for us overseas.So I was been left alone at home nobody was here beside me nor to encourage me,I still had faith to my brother and keep studying.

I was 14 years old I passed the first semester and managed to put myself at 1st place.I was so happy that time;I ran home excited on telling to Mom I ranked 1st.Soon I reached my house.Mom was panicky preparing to go somewhere. Her face looks pale and tears was filling her eyes.She ask me to follow her and we reached Seoul Hospital.I was puzzled why we should go there then it led me to room '' 375 '' . There was a male patient lying on the bed lifelessly.

My heart sank to the bottom pit when I recognized his face.It was the person who cared me the most. He was the one who can sacrificed everything for me, He was the one who always gave me presents when I accomplished something.

My Brother

I slowly walked near to the bed,There he was smilling and fell a tear on seeing me.We talk like we usually do.He ask me about my life and school.I told him everything.I also tell him I got the best in class.He just smiled and weakly grab a book on the table and pat my head like he used to do.

'' You Done Perfectly Well Joon Myeon -ah ''

That was his last words.

2 Weeks later Mom had finally confessed to me about my brother death.When I was little, my heart was unstable and it needs to be changed.The only candidate was my Brother,He donor his heart and replaced his with mine.


 

'' Lil bro;promise me something''

'' I'll do anything for you bro''

''When I will go away.You should protect mother okay?''

''Okay !''

''You should promise me seriously''


''I promise!! ''


 

 

 

 Special Thanks > credits to fallen angel


 

 

CONTINUE HERE !

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Author / Note).

Updated [7/8/2014]

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )