1.

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

01- Beginning Of A New;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   “Everything you can imagine is real.”

 

Your name will be highlighted -               

 

'' Hey ...        time to wake up ! You got school to attend to !'',The woman putted on an irritated face,frustated by her daughter who still needs to be called everymorning.'' Fine mom..~'',I grumbled ;picking up the energy and went to the bathroom to wash up.

I hastily wore my shoes and saw myself using the school uniform on the mirror..I putted some makeup on with my hair tied up.The first day of school and I want people to get a good impression on me.

''Mom..I'm leaving now''

I got in the bus; As usual; He was seating at the backseat with his headset on,facing to the window.I can hear girls squealing infront of him secretly taking pictures of him.

''Hey ! Minho !'',I waved at him;He smiled and pat the empty seat beside him.Causing those girls glaring at me.I fabulously walked passed them and smiled at Minho.

Choi Minho.My bestfriend since age 6,Our father are rather close so thats the story how we became friends.His father is the principal of our school ;there's no other reason that he became that famous.But due to his popularity ,its difficult for him to make friends.

So i came in the picture by staying by his side.

As bestfriends.

We got out from the bus and walked to the school.This place hasn't change since the last time i walked past here.Minho is looking around too,We both started to search our class on the hall and gladly we passed by.

Class 2-S.

''Hey ..It's dangerous..'',Minho warned.Grabbing my hands and pull myself away from that class door.

Class 2-S, well known by their mysterious students.Every student of this school have never seen them.Mysterious things have happen inside class 2-S ; Earthquakes,Tornado,Snow,Hail and more occurings.It said that there were ghost and demons inside,people who enters will get eternal badluck and stuff.

But sadly I dont believe such things like that.
 


''God Orientation day sure is bothersome those seniors sure pisses me off'',Minho grumbled and rub his nape.I smiled.

''It will be finished if you dont always whine Minho-ya''

He sighed,standing up from his desk.''Wanna go out for lunch?''

''Im not that hungry Minho-ya''

Weird nose came from my stomach.I curse myself

He smirked while looking at me playfully,''I'll go buy us lunch okay?''.Without my reply he went off

God,my face is so hot now.Maybe I'll go and wash my face for awhile

I went out from the classroom and passed Class 2-S.

I gulped staring at the door,moving closely as i felt my hand sweating.I looked sideaways.No one is here.My hand finally reached at the door knob.Turning it around,moving my head towards the gap.

Here it is.Class 2-S.

They wouldn't notice.I mumbled

 

- Go inside Class 2-S

- Do not go inside Class 2-S

____________________________________________________________________________

(Author / Note).

Updated [7/4/2014]
 

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE  LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE 
 

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )