24

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

07[A]- Learning the basics;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Earth is a good world to live.

You have chose to Meet the park with Kyungsoo.

 

''Sorry Kai , I gotta meet up with someone''

I pressed sent and saved his and Kyungsoo number.

'' Okay then Kyung , I'll get ready first''.Send.

I hummed and stood up,picking the best clothes and smiled unconsiously.

Somehow I feel excited about this.

I mean,Its the first time I hang out with a guy like this,eventhough Me and Minho usually hang out maybe it'll be more different this time.

I headed to the bathroom,taking the shower.

I exhaled while exiting the bathroom,feeling the freshness of today's weather with a towel attached around my body and giddyly chuckled.

Wait is this smoke?

I started to panicked thinking a fire occured at my home,I ran towards my clothes suddenly I remembered something.

Is this Kai teleportation power?


''I dont take no as an answer'',Kai figure starting to get clear in the room,I griped the towel that's around me more and felt my breathing stopped.

There was a brief silence as i finally gain my conscience and started to open my mouth.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY ROOM YOU BIG ERT !! '' ,I yelled and throw any objects around my room to him.

''Wha-!? S..Sorry !'' ,He face starting to feel completely embarass and shuttered.He then flicked his fingers and teleported away.

I took a deep sigh , ''Jerk'' . I mumbled,messing my hair as I felt total anger and pissed emotions.My total morning mood was crashed away by him.I quickly put on my clothes as i groomed myself a little.Still in the middle of putting makeup then suddenly a scream crashed in my room followed by an earthquake that shook the place.

''What is happening?!!'',I quickly putted away the lipstick and peek outside the window as I see Kyungsoo and Kai fighting.

While they are fighthing my gaze suddenly met up with kyungsoo intensed gaze,I gulped a bit as he use his powers to jump to my window - grabbed me but luclkily I was able to get my bad at a small moment of time - run away in the speed of light.

Two mans,clashing infront of my house then one of them grab me in a un-graceful way while running in an abnormal speed.

I started to scream and hit him at his face.I can hear him groaning at my actions.But im really messed up.

''Calm down ! '' ,He pulled off a brake in his legs.

He slowly put me down and I get a chance to fixe my destroyed hair that i just combed neatly awhile ago.

''Wha-'' , I was about to say when he interruped me

''Kai was about to kidnapped you because he knew you have Suho's diary'',Kyungsoo panted

What is happening?

He sighed and letting us to seat at the park bench.

''Let me explain,There are groups in our class since we obtain our powers , There is Chanyeol and there is Kai , Both have different way of living . Chanyeol's goals is to find a way to make our powers go away while Kai - is too stay away from human beings,to not cause trouble nor to hurt them.While our class president remain netral and support both sides.''

''Whats the matter with the diary then ? '' , I asked

''I bet you havent read it all ; If you read futher,you'll know everything about us.Our powers.our past time.Everything.Thats why Kai wants to snatch the diary away from you,I have a feeling he will do so i prevent him.

I was shocked,Knowing that this diary can let me to the biggest secrets about them.is the key of war.This diary.I sighed to put a note on myself to take care of it seriously.not as a joke.It may lead to total disaster if the world know about them.

''Suho see your determination, thats why he is giving a chance'',He slightly gave me a genuine smile that make my heart skipped a beat.

That suddenly make me scan his attire.He wore a t-shirt with jeans,putting some light accesories;giving him a manly look.I gulped and bring myself towards reality again.

''Let me ask you a question'', I looked at him directly to his eyes,he started to get intense and stiff.

'' Can you trust me? '' , I gave a sincere yet assuring smile.The tought of changing them to become more great people gave butterflies on my stomach.

His widen his eyes and gulped '' Wh..what are you talking about ? ''

'' Trusting me to change our class'' , I grin while Kyungsoo starting to lose his cold aura and gave a deep thought about what I said.

''How about if you prove it? '', His gaze softend a little bit showing his realself

I nod , '' Ask them to meet us up at Seoul Comitee Center ''

''Seoul Comitee Center ? '' , He was puzzled,looking at me dumbfolded while I kept my smile and gave a assuring nod again.

''Ask them to meet us up there and lets take the bus''

''Bus ? Where there is many humans around ?! I cant - ''

''No buts !! '' ,I chuckled and grabbed his hand and walked to the bus stop

He grabbed my hand thighter that made my heart bounce a bit ; '' Are you sure ? I'm af-''

''Afraid of what ? You already trained your powers so you can control it , Just believe in yourself that you wont hurt anyone'', I encourage him and we enter the bus.

I was a bit confused by his sudden change,he is a soft man that gets weak around girls.I looked at him again,he sat beside me stiffly while trying his best to not doing trouble.His eyes filled so much fear that i can feel that aura.I moved my hands towards his,griping it tight.

''Relax.You wont hurt anyone''

He looked at me and nod.slowly moving his hand away from mine.

''I'll be fine.Dont need to be worry for me.'' The cold tone started to make me feel bad.I sighed as  I began to take Suho's diary from my bag and read it, Before that i glance at Kyungsoo

He was staring at me,'' Dont worry you can read it'' .

''Dont be like this.I told you that you wont hurt anyone here.So dont feel like a total monster putting yourself away from courage'',I talked,not facing him.I felt the guilt from him as i began to sigh again.

 I opened the Diary

 

 

 

` (    Kim Joon Myeon Diary   )

- This book belongs to the name written there.I may not see that person anymore but I feel proud for him -

 

 

 

 

July 20 2013.

It was third day of School.Our Homeroom teacher introduce a late- transfer girl to our class.

Her name is Kim Yun Ri.

 She's like an angel , I cant believe my heart beats suddenly just by looking her wonderful face.I usually dont get attracted to girls when we first met though.She was a shy type at first but after lunch has passed she becomes very cheerful and managed to be active in our class.Everyone liked her, She has this great determination that no one can compare.

We hang out afterschool , We watched movies, eat at a restaurant together and even play basketball , Yun Ri is a great Basketball player even I almost get beat up by her.She was just fasinating,she has a warm heart that light our lifes better.I love staying with my friends and learning in here.



July 25

Kim Yun Ri announced that she's in relationship with Kai , At first I - no we all felt pissed and regret letting Kai had all the fun because he has the best bravery of all of us ,He fell in love and she too , We manage to understand their relationship eventhough there's a little scar left in others heart.Both of them are meant for each other, They really are serious in each other . We cant help it but to tease and support them.

Our class was unexpectedly talented in all category.Art,dance,music,looks,grades and eveen popularity.All our teacher love us because our uniqueness and spirt of teamwork.We all enjoyed school and everyone was happy.and that made me happy

November 10

Sorry for not touching this diary for months,I felt lazy to write but im in the good mood to continue my diary.

Today our Homeroom teacher anounced that there is a fieldtrip just for our class. Of course we felt excited to join but I think I just have a weird feeling about this. I dont know about this feeling but I felt giddy to joined this fieldtrip.


 

 

credits to fallen angel

 

 

I want to flipped the next page but we already arrived at our next destination

Seoul Comitee Center

''Are you ready ? '', I glanced at D.O, he just gulp and nodded. I puted the diary in the bag and got off of the bus.In a nearby shade there are  6  handsome boys waiting for both of us.

I mean 6 boys -  Chanyeol,Lay,Xiumin,Baekhyun,Chen and Suho.

''Why are you dragging us here Kyungsoo ?! You said its an emergency ?!!?!'',He shouted and scolded Kyungsoo.Holding his anger and patient so it wont cause a scence anymore.

''Hey lets not be attractive okay? and let me explain'' ,I intterupted them

Suho gave a signal to them listen to me.They all looked at me expecting a good reason.The Comitee Center will be a memoriable place for me after this.I looked at them back and put up the best face.

''Please let me change you guys'' , I  gave them a determination glare which made they blown away and maybe replaying the word that i just said.

The idea of me.A single girl changing a soul of 12 man are rediculous.

''What do yo-''

''Just please trust me'',I gave them my pleading eyes.Hoping they'll give me a chance to change them.Its for their own good so they should be lucky a kindhearted girl offering a lifetime chance.

They're holding their laugh; '' Are you saying to  be closer to humans by joining the comittee things and stuffs?!?'' , Baekhyun accidentally bursting bright light around due to his anger and irritation.

The atmosphere got silent.I curled up my fingers.''Please let me''.

''Let's just go now .. '' , Lay gave them the signal to go

''Yeah'',They responded as they walked away from me

No.

I ran in front of them as they looked at me, ''Are you sick of living like this?Why are you afraid of something unnesesarry''

I sighed and gave them the a smile , ''Let's Hang out together''

It make their face froze.Suho smile a bit. ''Lets gave her a once in a while chance'' , I looked at Suho and he smiled back to me.

I gulped at how handsome his face when he
's smiling,it look cute and so warm.I started to feel my hand sweating.

''Fine'' , They gave up and I started to widen my eyes.

I pop open my eyes and mouth while digesting the amount of excitement i have.I squealed and bowed at them.

''Thank you very much!''

Their lips slowly moved forming a fine smile.Eventhough they have super powers.That doesnt change them to be a warm hearted person.








[D.O started to trusted you]
 

 

CONTINUE HERE

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

(Author / Note).

Updated [7/26/2014]

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )