19

Our Dark World [Interactive Story]

 

04- Monsters;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   “We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.”

 

The principal walked in the room;his face turn dark when he saw the 12 boys.He sat down on his chair and began looking at them.His gaze turn on me and was shocked.

''Did you?’’,He began to talk.Oh no,im in trouble here.

I nodded

He sighs. ‘You already know it right?'',He looked at me

I gulped and nodded my head again.

'I know they have..P..Powers'',I blurted out

The principal rubs his head,’’This always must been kept a secret.Their powers might cause problems to school,to this country and to the world.I wont expel you unless you will learn at Class 2-S’’.

I widen my eyes.

''You're not aware that,If you transfer to class 2-S your existence in this school will definitly will be erased.We will just informed your classmates that you will be transfered into another school.’’

‘’Only Me and your father know this secret.I will talk to him later and give some preparations on your case.’’

‘’I understand sir’’,I bowed defeatly

‘’Keep a secret between you and Minho that you will be transferred to class 2-S,with a reason that it is my order from the principal.Am I clear?,He look straightly at my eyes like his about to eat his prey.

God.Why I got a bad feeling about this.

‘’And you all’’,The principal gave a glare to the 12 boys.They nodded.

We’re teleported to ‘’our’’ class.Suprisingly there was no class advisor in this class.I found an empty seat and sat there.

Kai is seating beside me.

Eventually everyone got on their proper seat and busy doing their own thing.

Yep.It was silent like hell.

Maybe it was my fault they got scolded.

I spent 3 hours on doing nothing  and the silent room was disturbed by the ringing bell.

I slowly packed my stuff and walked to the door.A hand stop me.

''Hey where are you going to ?',Kai looked at me

''What?I'm leaving the class'',I rolled my eyes.

Whats wrong with them.

''You cant.'',Chen look at me

''We cant leave.We need to be teleported to the bustop to leave'',Sehun said to me while packing his bags.

Their expression suddenly become lifeless.

What the hell is going on with them?

''What's going on?You all changed suddenly.’’,I asked

''We almost forgot..Who we’re suppose to be'',Suho coldly glare at me.

''We are not human.'',Kris began to hover in the air

I was terrified ..

They are like monsters ..trying to kill me..

'' You've just went in a deep trap.You will face monsters.'',Tao gave me a death glare.

''We are monsters..Not worthy to be loved.not worthy to be exist.'',Baekhyun said

Monsters?

‘’You all are not in the same level as monsters’’,I stated and looked at their eyes

''Then ..why your face looks terrified now ?!'',Kai just slamed the door behind me.

I squealed ..still trying to pick some courage.

''Because you all keep acting weird,Just now I saw it.I saw your true personality.I have eyes and I can prove youre not a monster’’

''You dont know anything about us ! We have a reason to be like this..We are not worthy to be an human. '',Suho walked closer and glared at me.

Kai started to hold my hand and we’re teleported to the bus stop.

''Give us your address'',Baekhyun looked at me

''Why’’,I mumbled  not meeting their gaze

''We will pick you up,We cant let people seeing you entering the school now..'',Luhan said.

I gave them my address they all teleported to somewhere.

I went home

''How's your day sweety?'',Mom smiled at me

I gulped.

''It was fine'',I smiled to her


I finished eating my breakfast.When I left my house.

I saw them

They slowly walked towards me with their lifeless expressions again.

It made me feel scared , but what can i do?

They are my classmates..

We all teleported to the class

''Good thing your house is near the school'',Kai went back to his seat.

Everyone silently went back into their seat.

I sat on my seat and look around the class.

Suddenly memories about yesterday started to play back on my mind.


What is causing them have their powers? I quickly notice a photo frame at the lockers.

Their faces look so serious.I need make realized the person used to be.One step is.To get closer with them.

The teacher came.We study about mathematics. I manage not to fell asleep.

Time really passes by and it's lunch time.They all silently bring their lunch box

''Hey . Who's going to the base ? '' ,Kai offered coldly

Sehun,Luhan,Kris,and Tao raised up their hands ; while others perfer to be in class.

''Hey how bout you ? You want to go ?'',Kris offered

Okay. Chance to talk to them

 

- YES

 

- NO
 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(Author / Note).

Updated [7/6/2014]

Like My Story ? SUBSCRIBE LOVE MY STORY ?! UPVOTE

Layout belongs to > ( h a r l e q u i n. )