Maybe this Time

It's Time to Say Goodbye {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am alive. Sorry for taking so long to update this. I hope you like it <3 and Enjoy! Feel free to comment on what you thought of this chapter - boy, do I have something stored for you guys! 

 

Maybe This Time

She could not believe that she was tricked yet again. Dara sobbed into her boyfriend's embrace, detailing the tragedy that was her photo shoot.

After a month of anxiously waiting for her spread to appear in a popular home styling magazine, Dara finally saw the results of her first modeling gig. She reveled in the fact that she looked majestic, but what really irked her was that the supposed "male" model that she posed with blindfolded was no other than CEO extraordinaire Wu Yifan. 

"William! You have to believe me. I didn't know. I'm so sorry. If I had known, I wouldn't have agreed to do the shoot at all," Dara cried, apologizing for what seemed like the millionth time. 

"I want to believe you but seeing this picture—the picture of him shirtless whilst holding you as you looked ually aroused. I can't do this anymore. You still love him. Admit it!" Woobin pushed her away from him as he tried to compose himself.

"I loved him. It’s all in the past. I love you! Why won't you believe me when I say that you are the—" 

"Enough!" Woobin unknowingly slapped Dara, instantly regretting what he had done.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, it's just work is getting to me. All that stress from work, pressure to do well. It was only your first real modeling gig and you made more than me in a year," Woobin explained, surprised at his own actions.

Dara stood there, hurt by what her boyfriend did. This was the first time he laid his hands on her and it was so different. She should have been understanding; she should have forgiven the boy immediately for what he had done. But it hurt—knowing the only person who wouldn't hurt her emotionally was able to hurt her physically.

Suddenly, her safest bet became her worst.

"We need some time away from each other. I think I'm going to sleep at my parent's for a couple of days. Don't worry I'm gonna call you," Dara said before leaving to arrange her things without even waiting for Woobin’s reply.

As she left their room, she saw him silently weeping in the living room. Woobin wanted her to stay, but he knew well enough that he had to let her go. She left the house, called her mother and asked her if she could stay with them. Her mother wholeheartedly agreed and told her to come home immediately. 

Meanwhile, at the Wu residence, things were in a state of disarray. Vases were thrown, and clothes were messily laid across the floor.

"You bastard! You said you loved me. How can you hurt me like this! Do you want to constantly remind me that you married for money huh? That you didn't love me? Well now you've succeeded. This passion you have for this poor, ugly girl is evident in these pictures. It's been immortalized. You still love her!" Sulli shouted as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter