When our Love Ceases to Be, That is the End of My World for Me

It's Time to Say Goodbye {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG. The overwhelming response is amazing. Just posted this yesterday and I already have Subscribers. I'm so happy. Thank you so much guys. Here's a treat for you all, another chapter uploaded. I hope you all enjoy. and Sorry for all the Grammar mistakes. Didn't have time to edit this.

Anyways, thank you again and I hope you all have a wonderful Merry Christmas.


 

When Our Love Ceases To Be

Kris stood there, shocked by his own actions. He had just denied that Dara was his girlfriend. As his mind pondered as to why he said that, Dara muttered something before leaving. Kris was left there, his mouth agape until Sehun came and told him to clean himself up. As he walked into the bathroom, he saw his own reflection and saw the most disgusting man alive. He cheated on his girlfriend, and what's worse is that he pushed her away. He might never see her again. In frustration, his eyes started to tear up.

How did he get himself in this mess anyways?

It started out as a dare. Since he was managing his own furniture company, he was obligated to meet the daughter of one of his major exporters. When he met her, he started having these thoughts of infatuation and admiration. Some of his co-workers caught on and told him that she was indeed single. However, he was not. He had a loving girlfriend at home, who have never wronged him and who loves him unconditionally. Chanyeol and Chen called him on his predicament. He had a girlfriend, so he was disallowed to have thoughts about any other girls except Dara. Others questioned his authority, both as a man and as their boss. People like Lay and Tao told him that he had no game and that since he started dating Dara two years ago, he had been too whipped to even go out anymore. Lay even dared him to pursue this heiress, and since Kris was too much of a proud man, he complied. Over the course of many weeks, he started to subtly show this new girl that he was interested. Flowers, chocolates, and even expensive purses were his weapons. He indeed conquered her. However, it started getting complicated. She wanted to spend more and more time together, cutting in between his time with Dara. He had to figuratively split himself to keep his double life safe, but that was only until Dara caught on. 

Crying still, he punched the mirror in anger.

Then, he woke up.

He woke up with the biggest hangover in his life. His head was throbbing uncontrollably, and his was body sore. He sat up and held his head in his hands, trying to make sense of the events that has transpired. At first, he thought that it was all imagined—it was merely a nightmare. He couldn't lose Dara, not now that he had finally realized that she was the one all along. A knock was heard and D.O came in, carrying a tray of breakfast and some aspirin. 

"D.O, thank God! I had the worst nightmare. I dreamt that Dara left, and I was in this club, drinking and kissing Sulli. Wait a minute, where's Dara? I want to see her. Can you please call her?" Kris pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter