I'm Not Ready for Love

It's Time to Say Goodbye {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG. I have 60+ Subscribers. Wow. I am so thankful for the continued support guys. Keep 'em Coming.  

Anyways, thank you again and I hope you all will have a great New Year. 

Also, I think I want to write a little for Dara/Woobin and Dara/Kris. Are you guys up for that or should I not proceed with it? Tell me what you think :D 

I'm Not Ready for Love

After receiving that text from Kim Woobin, Dara told the cab driver of the new location and sent a text to her family.

To: Mom

       Umma, I’m going to get home later than expected. I have some business to take care of. See you before dinner.

From: Mom

       Okay. Be safe.

As Dara made her way to Central Park, she started having these flashbacks of the wonderful moments she had with Kris. She especially remembered that one time that they went to the beach and spent the whole night talking. She missed that side of him. They were not together just yet, and he was just courting her. That was the time when he did not take her for granted. She should have seen the warning signs. Kris was a little jumpy, as if hiding a secret. They also could not spend time alone together without him looking at his phone for text messages every five seconds. Dara was tempted to look, but she was not that kind of girl. She was admittedly clingy, but she had trust in him. Dara found out the hard way that her trust was broken. Now, what is left of her is an empty shell of a person. Without noticing, a single tear was shed. Wiping it quickly, Dara noticed that she arrived at Central Park. She paid the fare and left the car with Kim Woobin's luggage. As she situated herself in one of the benches, she noticed a guy walking around, pulling a stroller that resembled hers. Quickly, she made her way towards him to notify him of her presence.

"Excuse me. Are you Kim Woobin?" Dara asked.

She patted the tall guy's shoulders and waited for him to respond. As he turned around, Dara was starstruck. The guy was unbelievably handsome, as if he came out of a photoshoot. He gave her a smile.

"Hi. You must be Sandara Park. It's nice to meet you," Woobin said, as he offered his hand. Dara, who was blushing, took his hand and shook it firmly.

"I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I was a little groggy when I got out of the plane. I just wanted to be out of there, so as soon as I saw a bag that looked like mine, I immediately took it out. I didn't notice that it didn't have my tag and signature ribbon," Dara said whilst bowing in apology. He simply gave her a small laugh.

"It's okay. I get to meet a beautiful lady, so it's no bother. Should we exchange then?" Woobin prompted.

Dara moved the baggage towards him, and Woobin did the same to her. They exchanged their bags and said their respective thank you's.

"Hey, I know I just met you and all, but would you like to go out with me sometime?" Woobin asked.

Dara was a little apprehensive. She did just break up with Kris, and her heart was still hurting.

"I'm sorry, but I just recently got into a bad break up. I don't think I'm ready yet," Dara said honestly. Woobin understood.

"That's okay, but you'll still reconsider right? I mean, we can be friends. We can start off from there. I don't know what this guy did to you Dara, but you seem like a sweet girl. You didn't deserve it," Woobin said, smiling. Dara was about to thank him when her stomach started growling.

"Omo," Dara embarrassingly said. 

"It seems like you’re hungry. Come on, let’s get some hotdogs," Woobin said as he took her hand and led her to a Halal cart next to the park. She could not even concentrate on the food as Woobin kept his grip on her. They sat on one of the park benches and began eating. 

"Um," Dara began. Woobin looked at her curiously.

"Your hand," she pointed out. He gave her a hearty laugh and let go. 

"Sorry. I got carried away. I really, really like you," Woobin answered. Dara blushed at his statement.

"I'm sorry, but I really can't go on a date with you. Not until I'm sure I'm over my ex," Dara explained.

She wanted to like this guy, to trust him. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter