400 Lux

It's Time to Say Goodbye {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

400 Lux

'It doesn't feel the same,’ Dara thought to herself as she sees Woobin interact with her parents.

He was in the middle of telling them one of his model adventures when she notices that her parents were so engrossed with him; they were hanging on his every word. At the same time, Dara felt the same way. There was something unusual with him. Her attraction towards him was of no simple reason. His beauty was of the unconventional sense; he was naturally gorgeous. He was handsome in a way that made you want to keep him in your pocket forever. It was a handsomeness that you would not want to share with the world. Her attraction towards Kris was different. It was impossible for her to hide Kris from the world because he was destined to be in the spotlight. With his charming demeanor and friendly disposition, Kris was meant to be shared to the world. That was a selfless love. This time, she does not know what this thing was, but she was willing to find out. She only wished that Woobin was sincere in his interest in her. 

She was in the middle of her daydream when Woobin acknowledged her.

"Dara?" Woobin asked, worry evident in his tone.

"What happened? Sorry, I was daydreaming a little," she said as she gave her parents and Woobin a smile.

Woobin gave her one in reply and continued his story. Out of nowhere, the sound of thunder started crackling in the air. This was followed by a heavy downpour.

"Seems like this rain is going to be dismal," Dara's mom said.

Woobin needed to get home, so he told Dara's parents that he needed to get going if he did not want to be stuck in the rain for a long time.

"That’s nonsense. You can stay here. We have an air mattress that you can use in Dara's room," her mother continued.

"No, it's okay. I don't want to intrude. I'm pretty sure that Dara is tired and that she wants to spend time with you guys alone. I can take the car. Don't worry, I'll drive safely," Woobin said as he stood up. He attempted to reach for his coat, but Dara's dad stopped him and told him to sit down.

"We don't want you to get into an accident. Don't worry, Dara is harmless," her father joked, earning him a "Dad!" from Dara.

Woobin chuckled in response. After they ate, Mr. Park brought the air mattress out the supply closet and gave it to Dara to put air into. After a couple more hours of mindles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter