Just You

Just You

 

Chapter 6

Sungmin took Kyuhyun to the toilet and pushed him forcefully against the washbasin.

 

“Strip” he said.

 

Kyuhyun looked at him with his eyes opened wide. “What?!”

 

“I said strip, didn’t you understand? S-T-R-I-P. Take off your shirt. Got it now?”

 

“Maybe you didn’t understand me as well. I said: What? I’m not taking off my shirt. What do you want to do?” Kyuhyun said, trying to not look taken aback.

 

“Just strip!” Sungmin almost yelled. This boy was able to make him losing his temper in a second. It was natural for him or he was actually forcing himself to do so?

 

Kyuhyun turned towards the washbasin and begun to clean his shirt ignoring the other boy. He was not going to give any kind of satisfaction to Sungmin.

 

“Gosh, if you go on like this you’ll never manage to make the spot disappear” the latter muttered and got closer to the stubborn guy. He took the hem of the shirt and got it off Kyuhyun by himself.

 

This time Kyu was really surprised so he didn’t have the time to stop Min from stripping him.

“What the hell! I told you I didn’t want to undress!” he yelled, making the old man who just entered the bathroom looking at them shocked.

 

Sungmin muttered sorry and bowed his head to the man then turned and started to wash Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“Trust me, I know how to wash spots like this. If you don’t do it properly you’ll have to throw away the shirt” he said still cleaning the shirt.

While doing so he kept glancing at him from time to time. Well, he was actually checking him up. The boy’s body wasn’t something exceptional but it wasn’t either bad.

 

“I have to admit it, he’s not ugly. He’s good. At least externally. He has a bad temper though. He get angry easily and he tends to yell. Ye, it’s also my fault because I kept teasing him but what could I do? He was ruining Yesung and Ryeowook’s ” he thought pouting. Yes, he let himself go sometimes and do some aegyo but it was a natural thing most of the times. He could be  straightforward but he was also caring with his friends.

 

Uh? And now he’s pouting?” Kyuhyun leaned over to see better Sungmin’s face.

 

“What? I’m so handsome you want to kiss me?” he teased.

Kyuhyun straightened himself taking his shirt, now clean, from Min’s hands.

 

“Ewww what are you thinking? I’m not so desperate” he said rolling his eyes and wearing again his shirt.

 

Sungmin then handed him his sweatshirt “Here, take this too since your shirt is still wet. If you wear only that you may catch a cold. And then I’ll have regrets because it’s my fault since I’ve let the drink fall”

 

He took and wore the sweatshirt silently only whispering a “Thanks” for Min’s sudden action left him wordless.

 

“However, I want to talk with you about Yesung and Ryeowook. You noticed something different from Wookie lately, didn’t you?” Sungmin ask.

 

“Mmh, yeah. So?”

 

“Well, it’s the same with Yesung. Maybe for you it’s a little bit hard to notice since I’m always with them at school and you not, but their expressions change when they see each other or even when they think about something related to them.”

 

“Nah, I’m attending their same music school, Ryeowook didn’t tell you? I’ve been always with them since we started. They are too… stupid? Naïve? I don’t know, but they didn’t realize they like each other. Wich I approve since a don’t really like your friend. Not harm intended, let be clear”

 

“Since when I started to talk so calmly with this little sneaky boy? A minute ago we were and now we’re talking like old friends”

 

“I think you should lessen your obsession for Ryeowook. I’m advising you. If you keep pampering him you could hurt him and yourself, trust me. Besides Yesung is a bad guy at all. You just don’t know him well ‘cause you didn’t let him”

 

“It’s not like I don’t know it. But I can’t help… I don’t know what to do. And I don’t know why am I telling you this”

 

“It’s not the main point. I want to see Yesung, and Wook too, happy. I shouldn’t tell you but Yesung has a bad past and he just got over it. So don’t make things more complicated. I’m not telling this to compassionate you, just for you to know.  So you’d better help me. And I’ll help you in some way”

 

“Why I want to agree with him? Is he so convincing? I know I’m pampering Wook too much but I never tried too hard to stop it. Why now I’m so willing to let him go? Only because this rude but cute guy is telling me to do so? Ahhhh Kyuhyun!! Pull yourself together and fight back!! You can do it, he’s nothing but a little arrogant boy!!” he thought.

 

“Ok, I’ll help you” he said.

 

“Great Kyuhyun. You have a fabulous willpower. Brat Kyuhyun” he said himself.

 

“Thanks Kyu!!” Sungmin chirped. He took his arm, dragged a stunned Kyuhyun at their table where Ryeowook and Yesung were chit-chatting lovingly.

 

“Guys, we’ll go to the mall cause Kyuhyun-sshi shirt it’s ruined and since it’s my fault I’ll buy him a new one. Sorry Wook if I’m kidnapping your friend but I wouldn’t sleep well because of regrets” said Min, back to his normal self.

 

“Mmh? Oh well, if Kyu agrees I’m no one to tell him not to come with you” said Ryeowook smiling.

 

Yesung smiled widely and waved goodbye to them.

 

“Did you see Kyuhyun’s face? He was like this ” Yesung opened wide his eyes and his mouth imitating Wook’s friend and making him laugh out loud.

 

“Sung… please…, I’m dying from laughing too much. You’re funny with your eyes like that” he managed to say between the laughs, with his eyes closed.

 

“Nah-ah, I’m not going. Look at me, look at my eyes” he said laughing too and getting closer to his friend face to make him see his eyes.

Just then Ryeowook looked at him and realized they were so near but no one tried to distance themselves. They were just looking into each other eyes… until a waitress came.

 

“Ehm… I’m sorry… Since you’ve been here for a long time I though you would order something more… or you would want the bill..” the girl said evidently embarrassed for she interrupted the two.

 

Yesung came back to earth and sit down in his seat. “Uh, yes we should go now, right?” he asked Ryeowook, who only nodded and the stared at his feet.

 

“Well, can we have the bill then?” he asked politely the waitress.

 

After they paid they went to a near park and sit down on a bench.

 

“So what we can do, today? It’s still early and I don’t want to go home, I would be all alone” Wook said.

 

His parents were always busy with work and being an only child means also loneliness. This doesn’t mean that Ryeowook hated staying alone; in fact he actually enjoyed having his house all for him listening to music and singing out loud without worrying about disturbing someone.

But lately, when he was left by himself he would think about things he didn’t want to think and besides his friend seemed glad to keep him company so why he would want to go home?

 

“Mmh. What about staying here and relax?” He said standing up, stretching and then laying down on the grass. He crossed his arm behind his head and stared at the sky.

 

Ryeowook stayed on the bench but smiled. “Yup, I’d like to. But it isn’t a bit uncomfortable there?”

 

“Not so much. I love to watch the sky and I’ve been doing it since I can remember so I’m used to the feeling”

 

He didn’t know why but there it was, from time to time he always had the need to just sit somewhere and thinking about nothing.

Usually he wouldn’t let himself do this when he was with someone, though: those weren’t times he could share with everyone he hung out.

Most of them would laugh at his attitude, they wouldn’t understand it wasn’t something he decided. It would came unexpected and claim his attention.

But this time he felt Ryeowook would understand him. They were different on many aspects but not this.

 

Said boy stand up and followed Yesung on the grass, he decided to give a try to Yesung’s way to relax, but didn’t say anything. He was watching the clouds in the sky.

 

“Look there” Yesung pointed his finger towards a cloud “it seems a flower!” and laughed.

 

“Eh? I can’t see anything” Wook pouted.

 

He grabbed his chin and moved so that the latter could face the cloud. “Right there. Watch without thinking you’re looking for a shape and you’ll see it.”

 

“Woah, you’re right!” he exclaimed after a few seconds. “And there, there is a book opened”

 

Yesung smiled widely, a very relaxed smile. “See? I told you. I like clouds and I like to give them different shapes. Ah, look that!! It’s a pretty little mouse”

 

Ryeowook looked at Yesung who was still watching some clouds. He saw a carefree guy and he liked the feeling; but he shrugged his thought and kept this game of shapes with Sung until the sky became a beautiful shade of red because of the sunset.

 

“I think we should go home now. Even though I’d like to stay here longer” Yesung said standing up and stretched out his hand to help Wook getting up.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. But we have to do it again” he said nodding “it brings peace and happiness”

 

“Well, at least I think it’s this game that made me so light-hearted and happy. If not, I don’t know what made me like this” he thought.

 

Sung nodded furiously “Every time you feel like doing so, I’m here”

 

“Great!! Now, at home. I’m hungry” joked Ryeowook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here the new chapter!! And it’s much longer than all the others. Actually it’s because Kyumin caught me and didn’t let me go. I wanted to write more Yewook but since I kept writing about Kyuhyun and Sungmin I decided to make the chapter longer to give more space to Wook and Sung.

Thanks to Len006 and mrslee19 who kept me company during my “writing session”. I love you girls :3

 

I hope you like it! Like always, thanks to who commented, who subscribed and also who just read. You make me motive to go on writing ^____^

 

And as always: Comments are loved!