Just You

Just You

So, here chapter 3!! It's shorter than the chapter before but I blame my brother for it *pouts* He took the only pc we have and went sleep over at his friend house. Because of him I had to write and post from my phone, and I swear it's ing tiring and stressing. But I hope you like it anyway :D And I'd like to say thank you to who subscribed this fic, who commented and who just read it. Thank you so much!! ^___^ 

Comments are loved :P


Chapter 3

A week passed and Ryeowook started to feel ever more comfortable to be with Yesung for almost the whole day. He also met Sungmin and Hyukjae, Yesung's best friends, and liked them since the first word they exchanged. They agreed to have lunch and spent their free time together and Ryeowook managed perfectly to organize his time between his old and new friends.

In the meantime, though, Kyuhyun still kept an eye on his best friend whenever he was with him because of his bad feeling about Yesung. He thought he seemed too good, he couldn't stand his smiling face. 
When Kyuhyun talked coldly to Yesung he was expecting a cold answer as well yet the weird boy kept smiling and behave. That kind of people were the most hateful for him because by acting this way they can fool anyone without no one noticing.
Ryeowook was too gentle with everyone and Kyuhyun knew well his friend would be broken hearted if this happened to him. And Kyu hated seeing Wookie crying so he had to protect him in every way he could.

They just finished their classes at the music school and Ryeowook and Yesung were about to leave and go to the coffee shop. 
It was a day dedicated to all his new school friends but since Sungmin and Hyukjae excused themselves because of something they had to do, Yesung and him decided to go there however. 
"It's not like Min and Hyuk are indispensable. Yeah, I really like them but I really like spending some time with Yesung too." Ryeowook thought. 

"So, we are going Kyu" he smiled "we'll see each other tomorrow. I'll wait for you, Donghae and Geng at my house and then we'll go somewhere, okay?"
"But hyung!! I was not able to see you for two days. Can't you spend some time with me now?" Kyuhyun asked. 
He knew there were only Yesung and his best friend going out that day and he didn't want to leave them alone. 
Usually, if what Ryeowook told him was the truth, there were other two boys with them but not that day. He eavesdropped their conversation a while ago.

"But Kyu, I've already plans with Yesung. We'll meet tomorrow with the others, you can wait. I know you, as long as you have your games you forget everything around you. " Wook laughed "I'm sure you can deal with my absence for a little while. Beside it's not my fault if your parents punished you and trapped you into your house."
"Kyuhyun!! For one day, can't you leave me alone with Yesung? I already told you that he's a really nice person. What a annoying dongsaeng you can be when you want" Ryeowook thought.

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to protest when Yesung talked, still smiling, like always. 
"He has a kind of disease? Why he's always smiling, aish I'd like to punch him"
Kyuhyun thought.

"Don't worry Wook, he can come with us. It's not like I have the right to keep you all for me" he said "Even though I'd like it" he was tempted to say.

"Yah, how do you dare..." he was saying towards Yesung but stopped himself on time "I mean... Even Yesung agreed!! So, Wookie..." pleaded the maknae.

"But... I don't... You can't" Ryeowook stuttered, but Yesung put his left arm around his shoulder and his right arm around Kyuhyun's.
" Come on Wook, let's go all together" he said leading towards the shop.

"Aish, I don't like this boy yet I have to stand him to stay with Wook." Yesung thought.
"This will be a looooong day. This two can't stand each other even for a minute. Or better, Kyu hate Yesung. And I didn't get why, yet" Ryeowook thought.
"How do you dare to call him by nickname? And to touch him? And who told you YOU can touch ME. I hate you, so ing much!!" Kyuhyun thought.