Just You

Just You

 

Chapter 4

They were sitting at the coffee shop, too awkward to even say a word.

Well, Ryeowook tried to begin a conversation but the other two were only responding to him, they didn’t say a word to each other since Yesung put his arm around Kyuhyun shoulder.

 

“Oh! You guys know I’ve been watching that drama about the deaf girl, don’t you? Well, I wish I didn’t start it; I’m totally regretting it, I’m not kidding. It turned really dramatic and sad” Ryeowook said pouting, trying again to set a discussion.

 

“I told you it wasn’t for you. You’re the romance-and-fluffy type. Now you’ll cry for weeks until you start a new one” Kyuhyun said, already worrying about how much his Wookie will cry.

 

“Oh, come on Wook , it’s only fiction! I know you may be catch up by the story but you have to remember it’s not real. All the actors are still alive, you don’t have to be so sad” Yesung said smiling at him.

He was more the realistic type even though you wouldn’t admit it. No one would think about him being realistic, not when you actually saw him talking and playing with his turtles. He even believed they could understand and answer him! But he really was realistic.

 

“Yes Kyu, I know it wasn’t my usual genre but the synopsis was interesting. And you’re right Sung but I can’t help it: I’m addicted to dramas” Wookie said still pouting.

 

“Then don’t complain and keep watching it” Kyuhyun and Yesung said together.

When they realized they talked in unison they looked at each other for a second and then their heads turned back at Ryeowook.

 

“Well, I’ll take this as a progress. I really don’t get why Kyu has to be so rude. Yesung is a nice guy. And even if Sung keep smiling I know he doesn’t stand Kyuhyun; he’s only too polite to yell back at him. But my best friend his also a good person. “

 

Then a phone started ringing spreading a sweet melody. Yesung stand up and bowed to the others.

 

“Excuse me, I’ll be back in a few seconds” he said picking up his phone.

 

“You can not come back at all, it’s not a problem” Kyuhyun whispered receiving a kick on the leg and a death glare from Ryeowook.

 

 

 

“Hello? … Oh, hi Min … Uh? Nah, there’s his best friend, too. He was alone and came with us … Min, why would I have done that? I don’t get you … Wook? He’s my friend, of course … Yes, I like him, he’s a good friend … Why do I have to stop saying friend? You’re saying… Even I don’t know yet! … Maybe … No … Yes … Min!! I won’t say you that!! … What? Okay, it’s not a problem, it would be better … Yes ~”

 

Yesung came back and sat down. “It was Min. He said he’ll come here in fifteen minutes”

 

“Oh, so he managed to escape from his parents grip. He’s such a genius when it comes to things like this” Ryeowook chuckled.

 

“Min is…” Kyu tried to say but Yesung interrupted him.

 

“Sungmin. He’s my best friend. Well, now he’s Ryeowook ‘s friends too”

 

“I guess he’s like you then…” Kuyhyun said acidly, earning another death glare from his friend.

Yesung was about to reply to him when Ryeowook talked first.

He was visibly pissed off and turned himself completely towards his best friend.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, I’m tired!” Wookie almost yelled.

 

“Do you want to go home?” he asked, not getting what his friend was saying.

 

“No! I’m tired of you being so rude with Yesung. You’re making yourself annoying and even if I know you actually are, you’re not so annoying. I may understand you could don’t like him but why you’re doing this? You have other friends besides me and Donghae but I didn’t ever act so y because I was jealous”

 

“I don’t  understand what you’re saying. I’m not jealous of you Wookie, you know I just care for you. And since I have this bad feeling about this person I have to control you! You know I hate seeing you cry and it’s because you’re too naïve. I have to protect you because you don’t deserve the treatment you received in the past” Kyuhyun yelled.

He lose his temperament and when this happen no one can cool him down; even Ryeowook and Donghae, who have been knowing him since elementary school ever discovered a way to calm their friend.

 

“Kyuhyun, you’re stuck up with the past! It happened just once and it wasn’t even so important! I’m not so stupid, I can say what is wrong and what is good! If I say my friends are all really good friends then it’s the true! I’m very grateful you care so much for me and I don’t actually want you to stop but you don’t have to be too strict!” Wook yelled back.

 

Now everyone was staring at them like they were fools, even Yesung was surprised.

He never thought Ryeowook was a little angel… well, he looked like one but he was sure even his new friend could be mad or sad and not always smiling. Though he didn’t think he could be so mad. He stood up and tried to calm Wook grabbing his arm and whispering him something.

Unluckily this made Kyuhyun even more irritated so he kept yelling at his friend until someone grabbed his arm as well.

“Calm down now” this man said, his grip was firm but delicate too.

Kyu freed himself not even looking at the man and went on with his little show in front of everyone.

The man, or better the guy, grabbed again his arm and this time the grip was so forceful Kyuhyun looked at him and when the boy told him to calm down for the second time he did it obediently.

He didn’t know what exactly made him do that, maybe the guy’s grip or his eyes or his voice; or maybe all this together, he wasn’t sure but he actually chill out.

 

“Who are you? Why were you yelling at my friend? He did something bad to you? I don’t think so, so please apologize properly for being so rude” the boy said still grabbing his arm.

“I could ask you the same think. Who are you? You don’t have nothing to do with this so please mind your own business” Kyuhyun replied, again full of himself.

“Geez. Who is this guy? I don’t know why I listened to him. I was mesmerized… but by what? Aish!!” he thought.

“I’m Lee Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook’s friend, so I think this is part of my business. And you are…?”

“I’m Ryeowook’s best friend and I’d like you to let me go now!” he said.

Sungmin let go of him and sat down at the table.

“Woah, Min you’re really someone! Anyone could stop Kyu when he’s mad, not even me, his long life friend! Wow!!” Wook exclaimed.

“Uh? I didn’t do anything in particular. I only told him to cool down.”

 

Everyone stopped to stare at them and so they return to their seats.

“Well, I guess we have to do a proper presentation for you two” Yesung said, smiling again. He was so amused!

 

 

 

So yeah, I have to stop here. My brother claims the pc *pouts.

I wanted to write so much more for this chapter but I guess I’ll continue next time.

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!! You make me more motived to keep writing <3

So, see you next time!! :*