Just You

Just You

 

Chapter 5

“So you’re the famous Kyuhyun… The one who Wookie talks about every time. I thought you were like him but I notice you’re the exact opposite. If I was him I would never talked to you” Sungmin said then turned his head towards Ryeowook “How can you stand him? “

 

Wook laughed amused. Sungmin was the opposite of Yesung too. He was direct and sincere; if he didn’t like someone or something he would always say it.

He was very cheerful most of the time because he thought that he shouldn’t let his problems ruins his life, he only had to live his life day after day pursuing his dream. It was all it mattered.

 

You could imagine Kyuhyun’s reaction seeing him talking this way. He was facing a devil disguised as an angel and he liked it.

This boy was definitely his type: pretty and aware of himself, confident and forceful. He bet he has been playing some kind of sport since his grip was really firm.

Cho Kyuhyun, what are you thinking? You can’t like this boy!! He’s that boy’s friend he can’t be a good person. Beside he’s a guy!! How can you like someone of your same gender?”

“Well, actually I have nothing against boys… It’s not a matter liking guys… But I never liked one” he muttered to himself.

 

“It’s a good thing knowing you’re not homophobic Kyuhyun” Yesung chuckled.

 

“Uh? I said it out loud? Oh crap”

“Nice job Kyu. Now you’re making fun of yourself. Even that Yesung laughed at you. PABO!”

 

“Yah, Kyu!! You like someone? You didn’t tell me anything! I suppose he is a boy since you was talking about liking guys. I have to know every thing now, I’m just too curious “ Ryeowook said bouncing in his seat. He was such a gossiper when it comes to this topic.

 

“You didn’t say anything about you, and I know there is something you have to tell me but you don’t want to. So my mouth is closed, not a single word will come out, not until you don’t tell me everything” he replied.

 

“How can he like someone? He look so cool-hearted, he don’t seem to have any kind of feelings but anger and acidity” Sungmin said out of the blue. “Beside he just said he’s never liked someone”

He wasn’t expecting an answer from the boy but Kyuhyun couldn’t stay calm and ignore this guy. He was provoking him and he had to talk back.

 

“It’s not like you can judge me, you know? You look like a good and well mannered boy but you’re showing your true self. And I’ve never liked a boy, not someone. For your information I’ve already had many girlfriends.”

 

“I never said I was so good. Plus, I don’t want to know your love life”

 

“But you look like polite and gentle”

 

“Though I’m not pretending to be good. It not my fault I’m like this”

 

Ryeowook giggled and turn his head towards Yesung.

 

“It seems they’re having fun. They don’t even know each other and are already quarreling” he said.

 

“Yeah, they’re funny. It’s not as before when you were shouting at Kyuhyun. Back then I was scared, I swear. Now instead they look they’re enjoying their time” Yesung laughed.

 

Ryeowook was happy and even he didn’t know why. He just had a fight with his best friend but he didn’t feel concerned about this. Maybe it was because he knew he would make up with him? But when he thought at the fight he still felt a little sorry because he lost his temperament. Then he looked at the person next to him and all went away.

 

“Why? I mean, I know I like boys, it’s not a news but I don’t think I like him that way. He’s nice and funny and I like staying with him but I think it’s only like a friend. Then why when he…”

 

He was lost in his thoughts that didn’t notice Yesung’s hand waving in front of him.

 

“Uh? Sorry, I was thinking…” he said chuckling nervously.

 

“Don’t worry. I was triyng to tell you I’m going to get a cup of coffe, do you want something?” he asked nicely.

 

Wook shook his head smiling. “No thanks, I’m ok”

 

Yesung got up and walked toward the counter and Ryeowook followed him with his stare. “Well, he’s not ugly. He’s pretty good, I admit it. But… I don’t know”

 

Unluckily, or luckily you decide, Sungmin, who was still arguing with Kyuhyun,  noticed him staring at his best friend and something came up in his mind.

He hit his drink, making it looking an incident, so that the content poured all on Kyu’s shirt.

 

“What the hell!! Sungmin what did you do? Aish…” Kyuhyun almost yelled but he held himself. He sat up picking some tissue from the table trying to clean his shirt.

 

Sungmin stood up too looking at the boy’s shirt pretending to be thinking about a solution.

“I’m sorry, Kyuhyun. I’ll help you wash it, if we hurry and go to the bathroom we can make the spot disappear”

He leaned over until his face was only an inch away from Kyuhyun’s and when Sungmin’s mouth reached his ear the latter shivered a little but yet didn’t move.

 

“Now you’re going with me without complaining. Don’t make Wook worry and just shut up” he said, his voice scaring a bit Kyuhyun.

Actually Sungmin was trying hard to hold his laughter because of the guy’s expression. Did he really scared him? He only wanted to be convincing.

 

“But…”

“I said shut up. And come with me to the bathroom” he repeated and pulled Kyuhyun towards the toilet.

 

“I’m sorry Wookie, I’ll help him cleaning this mess. I think Ye hyung will arrive in a few moments so you’ll not be alone. We’ll come back as soon as we’re done, ok?”

 

Ryeowook nodded. “Sure Min. I’ll tell Yesung too. We’ll wait here” he smiled and giggled at Kyuhyun.

 

Right then Yesung came holding his cup of coffee looking around for the other two boys.

 

“Min and Kyu went to the toilet because Min accidently poured his drink on Kyuhyun’s shirt”

 

Yesung seemed to understand somenting and shook his head. “Sungmin”

 

 

 

So here chapter 5!! I wrote it at 2 in the morning while a friend kept me company. So I blame her for any mistake U_U She kept distracting me.

I don’t really like this chapter but I hope you’ll like it a little bit anyway **

Thanks for the subscriptions and the comments, I loved every one of them :D