I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (chapter 6)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

Chapter 6  

The bells rings,signalling the first day of school just ended  

'Alright class, remember to finish the homeworks that I give to you and pass it tomorrow okay? Class dismiss.' The students bowed to their homeroom teacher n walk out of class.  

Daehyun walks out of class. Hyelin saw it and quickly pack her stuff then run out of the class,trying to find Daehyun.  

'What's with the running idiot girl?' A voice said to Hyelin.Hyelin turns around to saw Youngjae with a smirk and Daehyun who was leaning against the wall and looking at her.  

She pouted when being call as idiot. 'I..thought Daehyun and you left me. We suppose to go back home together cause Gukkie oppa said it earlier.. ' Hyelin said as she pouts.  

'Does i'm include in it? Or you just scared Daehyun gonna left you? ' Youngjae raised his eyebrow and smirk.  

Hyelin just blushed and look down.  

'Hyelin ah!' 'Hyelin noona!!'

Hyelin turns her head around to see the Infinite are walking to her direction.  

'Annyeong Infinite oppas,Sungjongie~' she smiles and bows.  

'Aren't you going home Hyelin ah?' Sunggyu ask and smiles.  

'I'm waiting for Guk oppa. Ah btw, this is Youngjae and Daehyun.. They are Guk oppa's friends. '  

The Infinite shake hands with Youngjae and Daehyun.

While Hyelin and Sunggyu continue to chatting with each other,Daehyun and L secrectly glare at each other.  

'*I get feeling this kid aint good for Hyelin..*' Daehyun thought as he glare at L.  

'*what's up with this guy? Glaring me all of sudden.. Is he this girl's boyfriend? Aish, he might ruin my plan on this girl.*' L glares back.  

Yongguk arrive and get out of car. 'Baby girl! I miss you!' he smiles warmly and embrace Hyelin.  

'Gukkie oppa! ' Hyelin giggles and hugs Gukkie too.  

'Hyung, you just met her 7 hours ago.. Geez.. ' Youngjae said it in annoyed tone.  

Yongguk just glares at Youngjae. 'Ahh, baby girl.. Who are these people?' he said as he looks at Infinite.  

' These are Infinite oppas.. They are kind to me! ' Hyelin smiles cutely.   '

'I see.. Thanks for being nice to my baby girl here.. ' he bows to Infinie then caress Hyelin's hair.  

'Noona!! Is he your boyfriend? ' Sungjong blinks his eyes cutely.  

Hyelin blushed. 'A..Aniyo! He's just noona's cousin oppa.. '  

They all chuckles at Hyelin except Youngjae,Daehyun and L.  

'Baby girl, let's go home. There's someone that waiting for you.'  

'Nugu???! ' Hyelin get excited and keep asking Yongguk while tugging his arm.

 'Waiit till we get home okay? ' Yongguk said and get in car.  

They bid farewell with Infinite and part ways.  

At home,  

'Hyung, you sure she would remember us? Its being a long time since she met us..' a young brown haired boy said as he put the gifts on table.  

'My girl would remember me for sure..' the older boy chuckles. '*i miss you girl, palli come home so i can have you in my embrace again.*' the boy thought and smiles at his thought