I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (Chapter 2/2)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

 

Chapter 2b
 
'w-wait! Daehyun sshi!' Hyelin runs to Daehyun as she called for him.
 
'.....' .Daehyun turns his body around when Hyelin called for him and his eyes widened. 
 
'Ackk!' Hyelin accidently bumped into Daehyun and making they both falls on the pavement with Hyelin on top of Daehyun. '*he look cute when upclose like this..*' Hyelin thought as she stares at Daehyun.
 
'*she's so beautiful.. Just like an Angel.. *' Daehyun also stares at Hyelin until...
 
'getting cozy with a new girl eh Daehyun? ' a tall dark haired boy smirked and walk away after what he said. Behind him, a group of 5 handsome boys followed him,some were laughing at Daehyun but one blonde haired boy fixed his gaze at Hyelin with his face doesn't show any feeling.
 
Hyelin quickly get on her feets and blushed after hearing what the tall boys said. Daehyun also stand up and Hyelin can saw his face was red. Not sure he was blushing or mad.
 
'Dae...Daehyun? I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to fall on you.. ' Hyelin said with scared voice and bowed
 
Daehyun look at her. ' *it's okay Hyelin..* '. Daehyun turns his head and glares at the back of the group of boys that just mocking him. ' *You will get it back later for mocking me infront of Hyelin* ' . Daehyun turns his head to Hyelin and hold her hand,walks to the office silently without saying a word. 
 
'Dae..Daehyun sshi? Where are we going?.' Hyelin just follow Daehyun and blinking.
 
Daehyun keeps walking and stop infront of the office,he let go of Hyelin's hand and show the office sign on top of the door then he opened the door for Hyelin. Asking her to go in using hand sign and the look from his eyes.
 
' ahh thanks Daehyun.. ' Hyelin smiled and go in.