I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (chapter 7)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

Yongguk drives to Zelo and JongUp 's school then he drive back to home and they keeps talking in the car about the kids first day at school. While at home a group of 5 people are preparing to suprise Hyelin.  

Hyelin and the BAP arrive at home.

'Hyung! She's coming already! Hide!' a voice whispers and making everyone in the house hide.  

Hyelin opened the door and screams as she felt someone just lift her up from behind. 'Ahhhhhh!!! Help me!!!'  

'Noonaaaaa!!!' Zelo runs in and blinks. 'Yongguk hyung! There's a guy that want to kidnap Noona!' Zelo tried to hit the man that lift his noona but the man's friend stop him.  

The man put Hyelin down and chuckles. 'Ahahaha! Your too funny when your screaming Hyelin ah.'  

Hyelin sobs and rubs her eyes, looking at the guy that just lift her up earlier. 'Seyong oppa is meanie... You scared me! Huwaaaa!'  

'I told you that she gonna cries..' Yongguk shake his head and hugs Hyelin who is crying.

'Ahh btw guys, meet Hyelin's ex boyfriend and my best friend, Seyong. And his gang, Myname.'  

The BAP members and MyName members greets each other.  

Zelo and Jongup bickering and keeps pushing each other. Yongguk saw it and frown.  

'Zelo,Jongup what's wrong with you two?' yongguk said in serious tone.  

'You ask him!' Jongup push Zelo.  

'Your the hyung at here! You go ask him!' Zelo push Jongup back.  

'You two shush!' Yongguk pull both of their ears.  

'Ouch! Hyuuuuung!' they both whines.  

Daehyun and Youngjae just shakes their head.  

'Now, any of you two wanna tell me why you two bickering like little kids?' Yongguk ask the two youngers.