I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (Chapter 1)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

 

 
Chapter 1
 
 
A young girl walked out of the arrival door of the airport and walk toward the crowd where she spot a handsome guy who look a bit taller and older than her.
 
'Gukkie oppa!!' she yelled cutely at the said boy. 
 
'Oh! Hyelin! I was waiting for you~ '. Yongguk run to the girl and hugs her like a brother would toward a little sister. 'so..how's the flight baby girl?' He ask as he takes the bags from her hands.
 
'It was fine.. But... ' Hyelin stop her words as she's looking at a group of blondies infront of her. 
 
'But what? Someone bothers you?. Let oppa beat him up!' he said as he fist his hand.
 
'Ani! Aigoo stop it oppa.. You always want to beat people up.. I was wondering.. Who are these blondies? '. She blinked at Yongguk as she show her forefinger at the group.
 
He turned his head toward the group and laughed.  'sorry baby girl, i forget to introduce my buddies to you. These are BAP. And this is Himchan. He's same age as mine. And he always a ert.' 
 
'Hey! That's not true!' Himchan protested and look at Hyelin. 'hye.. I'm Himchan but you can call me Channie oppa' he said as he winked at Hyelin.
 
'Err i'm Hyelin.. Nice to meet you Channie oppa ' she bowed a bit and smiled.
 
'Ahh and this is Youngjae and the masked boy is Daehyun. You three are same age.' Yongguk point at the two boys. 'and lastly these two are...'
 
'Hii noona!! ' Jongup and Zelo chirpped happily and cuts Yongguk's words.
 
'My name is Zelo! But noona can call me Jello! 'Zelo said cutely and making Hyelin laughed
 
'And i'm Jongup but noona can call me Uppie'  JongUp added.
 
'Arasso.. Uppie and Jello' Hyelin said as she smiled gently.
 
Daehyun just stare at Hyelin and mumbles under his mask. 'she's cute'
 
'I'm Youngjae.' Youngjae said coldly while keeping his eyes on his phone screen
 
'Nice to meet you Youngjae sshi.' She bowed politely.
 
'you can drop the sshi. I don't like it. It make me feel old.' he said as he look at Hyelin
 
'Ahh.. Sorry Youngjae.. ' she bite her lip and rub her nape awkwardly.
 
'Guys, from now on Hyelin is under our care. So i want each one of you to take care of her arasso? Especially..' Yongguk turns to Daehyun and Youngjae. 'you two.. Because she gonna be in same school as you two..' he smirks.
 
'I need to take care of this girl?! Aish.. What a troublesome kid ' Youngjae mumbled the last part and frowned.
 
Yongguk glared at Youngjae. 'I heard that.'
 
Hyelin hold Yongguk's arm and whines cutely. 'Oppa.. I'm tired.. Can we go back home now?'
 
Yongguk turns his head at Hyelin and smiled then pats her head. 'Yes we can.. Kajja baby girl~ ' he throw Hyelin's bags into JongUp and Zelo's arms. 'carry your noona's stuffs ne~ ' he wrap his hand around Hyelin's shoulder and walk to his car.
 
'That's not fair! ' Zelo whined and pout as he stomps to the car with JongUp followed from behind.