I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (chapter 3)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

 

Chapter 3
 
Hyelin come out of the office with her homeroom and she found Daehyun wasn't at outside anymore.
 
'He's probably already in his class now.. ' Hyelin nods at herself.
 
'What are you nodding at Hyelin ah? ' Her teacher, Miss Hwe Ji asked her while looking at her.
 
'Ahh!! Nothing Miss Hwe Ji! ' Hyelin shake her head fastly and making Hwe Ji laughed.
 
'Aigoo don't be panic Hyelin ah~ I'm not a cranky teacher or someone that would easily get mad like most teacher would be.. Just be yourself although I know you must be nervous cuz today is your first day here. But don't worry.. I'll make sure you didn't have any problem at here.. And by the way, you can just call me Miss Jiji..' She smiled gently at Hyelin and lead the way to Hyelin's new class.
 
'Dino! I already told you, stop trying to steal my fangirls!' Hyelin looks infront of her and saw black haired run after a red haired boy who's laughing as he runs around.
 
'I didn't steal them HoHo ah~ They're the one that comes to me! Hahaha~ ' The red haired boy stick his tounge out at the black haired boy who is panting out of breath.
'Hoya! Dongwoo! What did I told you two about running in the hallway? It's not a good sight for our new student here. ' Miss Jiji shakes her head at the behaviour of her two childish students.
 
'Sorry beautiful Miss Jiji.. Hoya here is the one that chase me first' Dongwoo smiles cheekily as he point his forefinger at Hoya.
 
'I did not! Your the one that mocking me to run after you. ' Hoya pouted a bit then turn his gaze to Hyelin. 'Miss Jiji, is the girl beside you is the new student?'
 
'Ahh yeah~ this is Hyelin.. She's your junior and she's in my class 3A2.. I hope you two can help show her around our school ne?
 
'No problems!' Dongwoo step toward Hyelin and smiles. 'I'm Dongwoo but you can call me Dongwoo oppa..' he stretch out his hand.
 
'Lee Hyelin imnida.. ' Hyelin bows and shakes Dongwoo's hand.
 
'such a pretty name.. Suit the person that own the name. ' Dongwoo smiles charmingly and kiss the back of Hyelin's hand.
 
Hyelin blushed and quickly take her hand back. 
 
While Hoya walk to Dongwoo's back and smacks the back of his head. 'Don't be cheesy at new student ert Dino' Hoya looks at Hyelin with a smiles. 'sorry on my friend's behaviour.. I'm Hoya. You can call me Hoya oppa. 
Hyelin smiles and nod cutely. 'Ne, Hoya oppa. Hm Oppas can just call me as seangie.. ' 
 
'Alright seangie~ ' the two boys nods their head.
 
'Hoya,Dongwoo.. Can you two walk her around the school and give a tour to her later? ' Miss Jiji looks at the two boys. 
 
'Sure Miss Jiji.. We'll do it..' Hoya nods.
 
'Thanks Hoya, your always the best!' Miss Jiji do two thumbs up and giggles. 'now, you two go to your class.. The lesson is almost starting now.. And Hyelin, come let's go to your class..'
 
'Ne seongsaenim!' all the three students said in same time. And Hoya with Dongwoo went to their class while Hyelin and Miss Jiji enters the class.
 
In the class
 
'Class stand up!' the class monitor annouced when Miss Jiji comes into the class. 'Good morning Miss Jiji' The whole class said it together and bows at Miss Jiji.
 
'Morning class. You all may sit down. Khmm.. Today our class have a new student.. She just moved from Canada.. And I hope you all can give her a warm welcome.. Hyelin ah, you may come in now.' she smiles.
 
Hyelin come in the class and smiles. 'Annyeong, Lee Hyelin imnida. Nice to meet everyone..' she bows at the whole class.
 
Daehyun who was staring outside the window,turns his head toward the front of his class and blinks. '*she's... in my class?*'
 
At the back of the class, A young blonde boy staring at Hyelin since the time she comes in the class and he hasn't blink his eyes ever since. Beside him, a brown haired boy glanced at Hyelin then turns his head toward his blonde haired friend and smirks. 'This gonna be interesting...' The brown haired boy smirks and rubs his thumb on his lower lip.