I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (chapter 8)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

Zelo and Jongup bickering and keeps pushing each other. Yongguk saw it and frown.  

'Zelo,Jongup what's wrong with you two?' yongguk said in serious tone.  

'You ask him!' Jongup push Zelo.  

'Your the hyung at here! You go ask him!' Zelo push Jongup back.  

Your taller than me! ' JongUp said which make Zelo pouted.

'You two shush!' Yongguk pull both of their ears.  

'Ouch! Hyuuuuung!' they both whines.  

Youngjae just shakes his head.  

'Now, any of you two wanna tell me why you two bickering like little kids?' Yongguk ask the two youngers.          

----------------------------------------

'Well...Uppie hyung and I was wondering why we never knew about hyung's best friend. Hyung never mention about him or them' Zelo said while pointing at Seyong n MyName.

While Yongguk explain to Zelo and JongUp, Daehyun who was standing next to Youngjae glares at Seyong who currently back hug Hyelin. '*if his Hyelin's ex.. then why his hugging her like that? B-but.. even if he hugged her, why would I feel like this? Why would I feel angry? I couldn't be.. liking her.. isn't? *" He shake his head a bit to shrugs off all the thoughts that lingering in his mind.

Youngjae look at Daehyun n saw a glint in his eyes as he look at Seyong and Hyelin. He began to smirks. '*Seems like this girl already have my friend's interested on her. This will be very interesting.*'

Seyong who is still hugging the girl that he missed suddenly remember of someone that is missing from the scene and nudges Yongguk. 'Guk where's your partner? Your still being with that kid right?' 

Zelo overheard what Seyong said and gasp. 'since when hyung have a gf?!' Zelo said loudly and making everyone look at Yongguk.

'W-well actually...' Yongguk rubs his nape and stutters when suddenly the door cracks open and reveal a person that Seyong have been waiting.