I Love You, My Handsome Kingka (chapter 5)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

Chapter 5  

'Hyuuuuuuuung! When will Hoya hyung and Dongwoo gonna bring that new student here? ' A young and cute looking boy whines and pout at his red haired hyung. 

'They must be on the way already Jongie. Just wait okay? ' The older pats his brother's head gently.  

From afar.  

'We got 7 people in our group. And we're called as Infinite. The oldest is Sunggyu hyung. He's like our omma.. Then i'm as the second oldest,then Woohyunnie,Hoya,Sungyeollie,L who is same age as you and Sungjong our maknae. He's in his first year in this school but many of the girl likes him cuz he's cute..' Dongwoo explains to Hyelin.

Hyelin just nods at every words and looks infront of her.  

'Is that them oppas? ' she show her finger at a group of handsome student infront of her.  

Hoya looks infront as well and nods. 'Yup. That's them.'  

'Hyungs! Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung already here!' Sungjong claims and run to Hoya,his second best hyung aside Sunggyu.  

'Aye jongie~ ' Hoya smiles and pats his head. 'This is Hyelin. Call her Hyelin noona..'  

Sungjong bows at Hyelin and smiles cutely. 'Annyeong Hyelin noona! My name is Sungjong. I'm the maknae of Infinite!'   'Annyeong Sungjongie~ ' Hyelin smiles gently.  

A young pretty face boy just stares at Hyelin from the bench he sit. '*She's cute.. *' The boy smirks,having a plan made up in his head.