I Love You , My Handsome Kingka (chapter 4/2)

I Love You My Handsome Kingka

 

Chapter 4b
 
Hyelin puts her books in her bag and cleared her desk when suddenly..
 
'Chunjiiii hyuuuuuuuung!! Joe hyuuuuung!! ' A cute faced boy just burts in the class all of sudden.
 
'*Who is that kid?*' Hyelin thought and she saw familiar faces. *' wait a minute.. Isn't those are the kids that laughed at Daehyun earlier? ' Hyelin saw Ljoe and stare at him. Ljoe raise his head from the desk and glares at Ricky and Changjo. He was about to yells at the two youngers when he suddenly saw Hyelin was looking at the whole scene. Hyelin look at Ljoe and they both met eyes '* ! He must have notice me staring at him!*' Hyelin quickly turns her head towards the door and blush. Ljoe's eyes get softened and he walks out of the class,leaving Chunji with Ricky and Niel.
 
'Hyelin~!!' Dongwoo screams as he enters 3A2 class.
 
'Dino! Geez, you gonna break this whole class with your scream. ' Hoya shake his head and smiles at Hyelin. 'Hey seangie.. How's your class? Did anyone bullied you or anything? 
 
Hyelin giggles. 'Hoya oppa is the same like Gukkie oppa.'
 
'Gukkie oppa? Who is he seangie? ' Dongwoo asked.
 
'He's my cousin! I'll introduce him to you when you guys meet each other' Hyelin smiles cutely.
 
'Arasso. But now, let's go. We want to give you a tour of the school.. And our friends want to meet you too seangie~ ' Hoya explains and lead the way out of the class.