[Special Chapter] Who's The Greatest Spy? : Among Us

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!] = Special Chapters Uncovered =

 

{Prologue}


All B.A.P members were now waiting for someone to come to the café. Currently Yongguk and Himchan were talking to each other, while Youngjae and Daehyun were sharing iPod earphones as they too bored of waiting. Then, Jongup was looking at the plants in the café while for Zelo, he was waiting anxiously for that someone.

 

The café’s surroundings were totally serene and picturesque. And, as they were renting all this café for today, there were none of any other customers – except for them.

 

“Yaa! When she’ll be coming here? This is just too late!” Zelo was finally get mad and couldn’t keep waiting anymore.

 

“Geez...maybe there were traffic jam? You could know better this Seoul city traffic condition, Zelo ahh....” Himchan was suddenly answered Zelo question with his positive thinking.

 

Then....

 

*CLINKS*

 

“Hi! Sorry~~” The person that they’ve waited then chuckled and bowed to all B.A.P members. “You know, there were traffic jam just now...”

 

“So that’s why you have to get here early, arasso Dae-mi?” Zelo was then cued Dae-mi to sit among them – or specifically, besides him.

 

“Hey, by the way what is actually the purpose of all this meeting, huh? Can somebody tell me??” Suddenly, Yongguk was asking all of them. But there’s was simply no answer.

 

“Well....I guess, it’s Manager Kang hyung plan for us to get along well....maybe?” Jongup who was just getting back to his chair was trying to answer Yongguk’s question.

 

“Oh really? But I actually don’t care about the purpose at all~ As long as I got my cheesecake~~” Daehyun then munched his cheesecake that was just arrived scrumptiously. While his best friend Youngjae, just looked at him with a smirk on his face.

 

“Geez....all that you know is just your BELOVED cheesecake...” Then, he pouted when Daehyun mocked him for a while right before he inserted a big spoon of cheesecake into his big mouth.

 

“Ah~~” Himchan then was stretching his arms and legs. “Aha! As we’re being here without any reason, why not we play out some games among us?” All eyes were now set onto Himchan. They all wondered about ‘game’ that Himchan talked about.

 

“A game?” Dae-mi was finally got to talk. And all the other B.A.P members (except Himchan) were nodded their head in unison.

 

“Urmmm...how about Truth or Dare? Is it good?” Himchan then spilled out his ‘brilliant idea’.

 

“Andwae! Shirou! I don’t like that game!” Suddenly, Zelo was disagreeing with the game.

 

“Come on Zelo. Don’t tell me that you’re actually kept some secret from us, hmm?” Jongup then tried to provoke Zelo. He was not used to be like this but, Jongup was slightly different for today.

 

“I’ve a better idea.” Then, the leader Yongguk was finally makes a great decision until all of us agree with it. “Let us discussed about what actually happened last Saturday, in our own point of view?”

 

“Oh...that Saturday... Full of questions though actually....” Then Youngjae was speaking while put his hands leisurely on Daehyun’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah-yeah..” Daehyun, with his full-mouth was also agreeing with Yongguk’s idea. Well, so does the others too.

 

“But...who’s gonna start it first?” Himchan then asked everybody with his cheerful voice.

 

“I think....Dae-mi should start it first. Right, Dae-mi?” Jongup the suddenly spoke out.

 

“Yup. Okay~ I’ll start my story first.” Dae-mi then stated her approval of Jongup’s idea.

 

{Dae-mi X Jongup}


Moon Jongup. He was so mysterious. How can he simply know about everything about me? That’s what I thought of him.

 

And I finally got a chance to spying him....secretly.

 

I was in the kitchen, washing all the dishes right after the lunch time. Then, suddenly Jongup approached me.

 

“Want a help, young miss?” I glanced to him. Young Miss once again....

 

“Urmm...actually it’s almost done after all so, I don’t think I need any help...” I tried to smile as cheerful as I could.

 

“Jeongmal?” He just wants to talk a bit longer when his phone was suddenly ringing. He quickly picked up it when he saw the caller ID.

 

And he seemed quite surprised by it...

 

At first I didn’t care about his calls or any other things but....

 

“Ah~ It’s my pleasure to hear you, Mrs. Fayne. Okay, you want to meet me?”

 

Mrs. Fayne?? Mom?

 

“Yes. I want to go Burger K after this. Maybe we could just catch up there later.” I shocked and almost closed my mouth with my soap-filled-hands.

 

“Oh. Dae-mi...It’s seems that I’d to meet someone. I’m so sorry because I cannot help you with the dishes.” Jongup were slowly saying this sentences to me as he felt so guilty towards me.

 

“Ah? G-gwenchanayo~ I’d said it already – I can do all this by myself.” I smiled. As if he satisfied with my answer, he quickly went upstairs, to his bedroom.

 

Mission Impossible start!

 

I quickly washed my hands after I’d finished the dishes in the sink. Then, I went to the loveseat to get my hoodie and also my black sunglasses. Right after I heard his bedroom door been opened and he was already went out from the front door, I was following him from behind.

 

All the way to Burger K....

 

===============================

 

“And then...” Dae-mi was just want to continue her stories as Zelo was suddenly cut her sentences.

 

“You’re actually following Jongup hyung? I guess that you two were-“ Suddenly, he closed his mouth with both of his hands.

 

“Whoops~ That’s enough for a moment Dae-mi. I think it’s now Zelo’s turn to tell us his story. Am I right, Jello?” Yongguk was then cued Zelo to tell them his point of view. At first he did look hesitated but then, he agreed to tell his own version of this story.

 

“Arasso hyung. I’ll tell you...my story on that Saturday...” Zelo’s gaze was just to the white marble floor of the café while he started his story....

 

{Zelo X Dae-mi}


Yoon Dae-mi. A witchy that used to be my best enemy before was suddenly making me uneasy for a sudden. As if I’d fall in love with her.... Mwo?!

 

Was this for real?

 

I was in my room, have a thought about myself for a while. Geez....what’s just happening to you, Junhong?

 

I thought at first I could felt relax when I was sitting alone in the room...but it isn’t – at all. As I want to take a fresh air to breathe, I decidec to go out of the room, headed to the living room.

 

As I opened the door, there was Jongup hyung who was wearing a cool attire along with his favourite jackets.

 

‘Ahh...maybe Jongup hyung want to go out to somewhere....’ I thought.

 

But then, right after I climbed down the stairs, I saw Dae-mi who was wearing a hoodie and also big black sunglasses, was also went out from the dorm.

 

Wait! Were they....having a secret date???

 

No, no, no! I mean NO!! They just can’t! This was not good at all....I’d to sneak peek this lovebirds before anything happened...

 

Did you jealous, Choi Junhong?

 

That’s not important at that time. I quickly took my skateboards which I parked beside the front door and went out hurriedly in order to catch up Dae-mi.

 

“Dae-mi yaa....You’re seriously making me mad, you know?” I talked to myself with a my heartbeat pace that was totally quickened in the nick of time.

 

I looked to the place where they’re heading to. Burger K???

 

I was already had an imagination in my mind.....

 

“Dae-mi ahh...What do you want for lunch? As I see that you’re simply eat less when we’re in the dorm..” Jongup hyung looked into her eyes.

 

“Oppa~ You seen that I’ve no appetite for today’s lunch? Ahh~~ You’re so sweet oppa!” Dae-mi then went to pinched softly Jongup hyung cheeks.

 

Then, their lips were getting near...and...and...

 

POOF!

 

All of the imagination went away as I realized that Dae-mi was no longer in front of me. Where was she?? Did she possibly had entered the restaurant with Jongup hyung?

 

Just two of them??? Oh my....

 

This couldn’t be true....I’d to hide and find the exact time to give a warning to her. But..wait? What just I’ve done?

 

At that particular time...I realized that I started to like Dae-mi..

 

================================

 

“Oh...you did have a feelings to me, Zelo? So...that’s why you’re-“ Dae-mi tried to continued her sentences but been stopped by Zelo.

 

“I-I just said that I like you. There’s no other than that. I’m just worried about you, that’s all. Anyway,you’re still my Witchy! Don’t forget!” Zelo had try as much as he could to cover his feelings towards Dae-mi.

 

Dae-mi did looked blur...but his hyungs...were completely understand the meaning behind all these...

 

“Okay, okay. Chill~ Relax~ By the way, we’re still didn’t told our stories to them right Yongguk hyung?” Youngjae then asked Yongguk who was busy with his phone. Maybe messaging Manager Kang or even update his tweets.

 

Maybe.

 

“Uh? Oh..yes, yes... But I would leave this story time to Himchan as he is the mastaplan and besides, I’d to make a call for a moment. Just continue the session, I’ll be asking for it later.” He tapped Himchan shoulder and quickly went to outside of the café with a worried face.

 

“Well, I guess it’s my turn ne? Okay, I tell you our point of view on last Saturday...” Himchan was giving his introduction before told them their story...

 

{B.A.P X Zelo}                                                                     =Himchan's POV=


Zelo. A giant maknae who was really tall and indeed was one of our member. He’s cute and sometimes could be annoying too but nowadays...it seemed something had changed him...

 

Was the change good or not – I couldn’t tell it yet....

 

I knocked the leader-nim room door with a lot of questions lingering in my mind for now.

 

It’s all about the giant maknae. Zelo.

 

“Come in!” I could hear that Yongguk was giving his permission for me to come in. I opened the door softly while peeked for a moment in his room.

 

“Err...am I disturbing you, Yongguk ah?” I asked him first as I was afraid if my visit was completely inevitable at all.

 

“No. Not so busy. What’s up? Seems that you want to talk about uri maknae, hmm?” I startled. Geez...did he could read my mind like a psychic?

 

“Y-yes. But how you could know about that?” I asked him with a curious face.

 

He laughed, made his gummy was clearly seen. “I just guess it. I don’t know that it was actually correct.” He stopped for a while. Then, he continued. “Well, I guess I’m also had something to talk regarding him.”

 

As soon as he said that, suddenly the cheesecake lover and his best friend were also entering Yongguk’s room.

 

“About Junhong, eh?” Youngjae asked both of us. While I could see that Daehyun was completely blur on topic that we would like to talk about.

 

“Junhong? What’s wrong with him? Is he sick?” I glanced to Daehyun with a blazing glare. This Busan boy.....

 

“He’s not sick...I guess. But he’s getting weird.” I stated my point. I couldn’t just stand this late-update-of-news boy.

 

“Oh.” He suddenly closed his mouth. “I’d just remember a thing now! I’d seen ‘something’ near Zelo yesterday!” Err...’something’?

 

“Mwoya?? Is this for real?” Youngjae was suddenly asked his best friend for confirmation.

 

“Yup! But I don’t know what is that though....” He then smiled sheepishly towards us.

 

“You paboya!” Youngjae hit Daehyun head with his bare hands. “Oh, do you guys know what Zelo’s favourite genre of music was?” Youngjae was suddenly asked us.

 

“As far as I know...his favourite genres are Soul, Pop, R&B, Hip-hop...yeah, almost like that. But, why are you asking for it?” Yongguk then asked Youngjae.

 

“I know it! I don’t know why but lately...he’s asking me for songs that were in Ballad genre to be inserted into his iPod.” I shocked. And also the others too as well.

 

“For real? Geez..this boy is also have less appetite lately. He’s just eat a little bit portion of food eventhough the food was his favourites...” I stated my worries. The others were nodded their heads, signed that they were also seen that.

 

“Guys, hush!” Then, Yongguk was suddenly stopped us from talking. “Do you hear that?”

 

“Hear what? I don’t hear anything at all, hyung.” Daehyun then be our representatives to answer Yongguk question just now.

 

“Skateboards. Zelo is going out!” Yongguk then exclaimed his sentences. Okay, now I get it.

 

Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped out in my mind. “Hey, what if we spied him for today hmm?”

 

All three of them were looking at me with a weird looks. “Are you serious, Himchan?” Yongguk then asked me about my idea.

 

“Of course! Now, let’s just follows him before it’s too late! Ppalli!!” I was opened the door and quickly running down the stairs and reached for the front door.

 

So that’s how we’re spying on Zelo.....

 

To be continued......

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

P/s : The song that I put on the upper part of the chapter is Super Junior - Spy~ ^_^