Daehyun's Story : I Can Sense Them~~

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!] = Special Chapters Uncovered =

A/N : This chapter is based on Chapter 12 in 'Oppa, I Hate You'~ ^^


 

I can sense them....

 

What do you think of it when I say it? Who’s them, am I right? They’re actually...phantoms. Maybe there’s one beside you – yes, you who reads this uncovered story of mine.

 

Nah, it’s just a joke.

 

Anyway, maybe most of the people said that this was a gift. But it’s not a gift for me. It’s just like a disaster! How I just wish to have a normal life, without this awful sixth sense.

 

But, how can I know that I have it? Since when I can sense the phantom?

 

So, this is my story...

 

========================================

 

“Jung Daehyun, you’ll join B.A.P’s group.”

 

The words that I heard from TS Entertainment CEO were more than enough to make me jump high. I finally got a chance to debut!

 

And these words also make me live and stay together with the other members as B.A.P.

 

I was brought to B.A.P’s dorm to meet the members...and I had sense something wrong with this building...

 

I don’t mean that its looks creepy but you know the feeling that someone was spying on you? That’s the feeling that I felt right now. When I entered the house, it was really comfortable for six men lives here.

 

And I saw that the interior designs of the dorm were bricks wall with some graffiti on top of it. It’s written there ‘Best Absolute Perfect’. Looks pretty cool... I wonder who did the graffiti...

 

Then, Manager Kang – the responsible person that brings me here were finding for the other members. Yeah, it does look cozy but it’s too...quiet.

 

“Mianhae, Daehyun ahh~ It seems that the other members are possibly going out. Can you just wait here alone for a while? I have something to do in headquarters. I’ll be right back!” I nodded and Manager Kang quickly went out from this dorm.

 

I scanned everything in this living room and sat on the couch waited for Manager Kang.

 

“Jung Daehyun?”

 

Suddenly there was a deep voice called me from behind. I glanced to the back.

 

Isn’t that Manager Kang said there’s no one? Then this?

 

“Chill down. I just entered the dorm through the back door. By the way, I’m Yongguk, Bang Yongguk.” He laughed when he looked my surprised face.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jung Daehyun imnida.” I politely introduced myself as I was the new member here.

 

“Well, ottoke? I know about it already because I’m the leader. Please suit yourself. Don’t be scared, I’m not gonna eat you.” He chuckled.

 

“Y-Yes.” I answer him with a shaky voice. It seems that I was still felt uncomfortable here.

 

“Hey, wait here for a moment. I think there are some foods inside the fridge. I’ll take it for you.” Yongguk quickly makes his move towards kitchen, opened the refrigerator and find for some foods that he told me before.

 

The creepy feelings were still there. Eventhough there’s Yongguk.

 

It reminds me on my first time I sense these things...

 

==============================

 

It was nearly dark. I just got home from school as I was on duty to clean the classroom. Everything was normal.

 

“Hey, Daehyun! You’ve just got home from school aren’t you?” My best friend had called my name from the field. Besides him, there’s another boys which was my classmates too.

 

“Yeah. And what are you up to? I saw football there...” I smiled when I saw the football. I do love to play soccer.

 

“Wow! You surely have an eagle eye, don’t you? So, wanna join us for today? I’d not enough player anyway~” I can’t let go this opportunities so I nodded to his offer.

 

I put my bag aside and headed towards the other player. We’re having so much fun as we played the games like there’s no tomorrow. The glorious moment there was I had scored about three goals for my team.

 

Then....

 

*DING DONG*

 

I woke up from my imagination just now. I glanced my left and right side. Then my glance falls towards the kitchen.

 

Hey, where’s Yongguk?

 

As I can’t saw him anywhere, I decided to just open the door by myself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Daehyun sshi? Ah~ Mianhae, we’re late. Thanks there are Manager Kang that picked us up with all these stuffs.” I was shocked.

 

It’s Yongguk and the other members....

 

I glanced back to the kitchen, there’s Yongguk right there before and glanced towards Yongguk that was here right in front of my eyes back and forth.

 

“We actually want to make it as a surprise for celebrating our new member here but, hey! Are you listening to me??” I still was in shocked state.

 

“I-I just saw Yongguk’s there and even had a conversation with him a little bit.” I showed them the kitchen and also the living room with my finger.

 

I can’t understand! It’s same...like before.

 

“What are you talking about? Yongguk are always with us – all day long in the supermarket to buy these groceries!” A tall and handsome man talked to me about Yongguk’s location before. I think he was Himchan. I had seen his picture before.

 

“But it’s true! Manager Kang had gone through the front door and then Yongguk came from the back door!” I try to make them understand my story. This was not a prank by hidden camera, right?

 

“Err...Daehyun sshi? There were no back doors, there’s only sliding door right there in the living room.” Manager Kang explained to me. I stood there dumbfounded.

 

“Here. Let us just sit in the living room and we gonna talk about this matter.” Yongguk gave an idea as there was a long silence between us.

 

This was a very good idea actually. I’d told them my story from the beginning till the end and they seemed so surprised by my story. Then, it’s their turn to tell me what they did today from morning until in the evening.

 

“Yaa Daehyun shhi. Do you possibly have experienced the same things before?” Youngjae suddenly asked me about my history with these situations.

 

I nodded. There’s nothing to lose if I told this story. So, I told them the incident when I was small....

 

=========================

 

Then....

 

I saw my best friend with all the soccer team were right there. On the road headed to the housing area.

 

“Hey Dae-ah~~ What are you doing there?? Playing soccer alone?” My best friend yelled from the road to ensure that I heard him.

 

“What are you talking about? I am playing soccer with y-“Suddenly I muted myself. I scanned everything beside me.

 

There’s nothing. The ball and also my friends. Uh-oh...

 

I quickly took my school bag and run away from there to join my real friends on the road with their bicycle.

 

The after-effects were really bad. I got fever for a week because I was too surprised.

 

Then, it’s happened again.... *facepalm*

 

“So that’s the story how I know that I can sense this thing...” I weakly said it.

 

“I’ve heard before that usually dorm is spooky...” A tough, young boy with his innocent face said his sentences straight-forwardly.

 

“Yaa Jongup hyung!! Don’t make me scared! I’m afraid if I can’t sleep well tonight!” A young and quite still in his teen age was hitting Jongup with his bare hands.

 

“Well, nice story Daehyun sshi. So, now let us just ordered pizza as I didn’t have any mood to cook for today. I felt scared to go to kitchen when heard your story...” Himchan said with an unexplainable reaction. Did he felt happy or scared?

 

“Yeay!! Pizza~~” Zelo automatically went to the house phone and call the pizza delivery. And I just sat here, were looking all the members with a relief sigh. Then I looked into the sliding door glass for the night sky.

 

It’s full moon night...

 

=========================

 

So, that’s my story. And that’s why I can sense it out right when Dae-mi said she found Jongup downstairs.

 

Because I was the last person to look after Jongup and the other member.

 

So, is our dorm spooky or not – I can’t tell you that. I was also wondering about the same thing too.

 

But still sometimes, I can sense it.

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)