My Childhood Memories - Jae-hyuk's Point Of View

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!] = Special Chapters Uncovered =

A/N : This chapter is based on Chapter 13 in 'Oppa, I Hate You'~ ^^


 

I never thought that I would meet her once again.

 

Today was the important day for me. As I just got this writer job in Red Magazine, this was my first and foremost task.

 

I’d to write about B.A.P’s new album articles.

 

For a week I did a full research about B.A.P and also it’s every member as I didn’t want any mistakes occur when I was in typing process. Thankfully that they’re still rookie, so that I’d no problem in remembering their achievements and also variety shows that they’d involved in.

 

So, my team and I were heading to B.A.P’s No Mercy Album Pre-launched venue and that’s where I met her.

 

Yoon Dae-mi.

 

Now, I just sat here sipped my coffee as everything had been settled down, include Dae-mi. I’d told her to come here when the event was over. And I was pretty sure she would come.

 

I did wonder why she’s there...But, at least I can met her...

 

11 years had left both of us – Dae-mi and me. I glanced out of the windows with the empty looks.

 

But the memories of us were still remained inside my mind...

 

===================================

 

“Jae-hyuk ahh~ Come here.” Dad suddenly called me from the front door. I quickly closed my textbooks and went to get my dad. “Here. Let me introduce you with my only son, Jae-hyuk.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Jae-hyuk ahh~ I’m your father’s best friend. Call me as Uncle Dae-han~” I nodded. This was my first time I saw my dad best friend in person. I’d heard of him before but mostly dad would just talk to him in phone.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, uncle Dae-han.” I bowed to him. My dad was patting my head and smile to me.

 

“Oh! I actually want to introduce my little girl to you as well.” Uncle Dae-han glanced to his left. “Aigoo... Wait for a second, Jae-guk shhi.” My dad nodded.

 

I wonder what she looks like...as uncle Dae-han was so handsome...

 

“Here you are! Dae-mi ahh~ Don’t be shy. Look at that, there’s handsome oppa there waiting for you, ne?” Was he referring ‘handsome oppa’ to me?

 

Then, she hid behind Uncle Dae-han and popped out her head to see me and my dad.

 

“Well, Dae-mi ahh~ Uncle want to see your beautiful face, can I?” Dae-mi quickly went out from her hideout place and faced dad.

 

I stunned. She looks like a real doll... It’s like a Barbie but in Asian version...

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoon Dae-mi imnida.” Then, she suddenly hides back behind uncle Dae-han’s back.

 

I can’t stop myself to keep looking her. And I can sense that I’ve to protect her...one day.

 

========================

 

“Yaa! Go away! You cannot play with us. Omma said that you’re from poor family.”

 

I just came back from school and I did saw there were three girls pushing Dae-mi until she fell down and her leg’s scratch. I clenched my fists in frustration. Just when I started to run towards her, she had already pushed the girls into the muddy road.

 

“You guys can never mess with me, got it?!” I laughed. This girl was really something...

 

Soon after that, the three girls were started to burst into cry. I quickly brought Dae-mi ran away before their mother came to hit her.

 

“Dae-mi yaa! Ppalli!” She nodded and followed me from behind.

 

As our house were only a few meters away, I bring her to my house first so that I can cleaned her scratches just now.

 

“A-Appayo... (I-It’s hurt...)” She moaned slowly and the tears were starts welling in her eyes.

 

“Is it hurt too much? Mianhae...” I muted myself when she suddenly hugs me while crying.

 

Yeah...just let all your sadness went flow with your tears Dae-mi ahh...

 

==============================

 

Today is another day she came again to my house for us to play together. I was the only friend that she has at that time. The other children were just ignored and bullied her all over.

 

She’s just six years old...why you look down on her like that?

 

All of their reaction was because of her family status as poor family. The worst of it, I’d heard that Dae-mi’s dad and mom were unofficially married to each other. I didn’t know what was that meant at that time but now I understand it.

 

Poor Dae-mi...

 

“Oppa! Let’s get married!” Suddenly Dae-mi was proposing me when we played some marriage games. Haha...a childish games.

 

But my face did turned red at that time.

 

“Andwaeyo.. H-How can we married in this young age?” I asked her. But she just laughed.

 

“I want to marry oppa in the future~” She hugs me affectionately and made out a pinky promise with me. She had even took out a leaf veins and made it into a ring shape so that it can fitted our fingers perfectly.

 

“How about if you’re meeting the other guy in the future?” I try to provoke her. Want to see what possibly her answer could be.

 

“Aniyo! I’ll always love oppa, today and always~”

 

I was so happy at that time....I promise that I’ll protect you, Dae-mi.

 

=============================

 

There’s nothing lasts for forever....

 

“Oppa!!” Dae-mi suddenly came to my house for a sudden. She cried real badly. I wonder who bullied her for today...

 

“Waeyo? Tell me, hmm?” But she insists to and keep on crying until she fell asleep in my house.

 

Then, aunty Ae-mi came to fetch her. And the news that I heard from aunty Ae-mi’s mouth when she was chatting with my parents were making me in a total devastation.

 

“We gonna moved away to United States. Only Dae-mi and I.”

 

I was overwhelmed with total sadness and loss. Dae-mi will leave me?? Andwae! This was not true, right??

 

No wonder that she cried too much for today...

 

That was the last time I met her. I had gave my house phone number but years later, our family moved to Incheon. I lost contact with uncle Dae-han since then...

 

But, on one day when I finally got opportunities to go back to Daegu, which was the place where full of my childhood memories – I met uncle Dae-han. But that was three years ago.

 

And that’s how I could recognize Dae-mi today...

 

*CLINKS*

 

Ah, there she was! I told you that she would come...

 

She have to come...

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)