Zelo's Point Of View (2)

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!] = Special Chapters Uncovered =

A/N : This chapter is based on Chapter 14 & Chapter 15 in 'Oppa, I Hate You' ~ ^^


 

I don’t like that man. The man that Dae-mi used to call as Jae-hyuk oppa.

 

Who’s he actually? Why Dae-mi seemed so excited with him...more than when she was together with me.

 

Yeah, I do admit that I was too jealous for just saw that Dae-mi holds his hands at Leon Café. I was too jealous at that moment. And I already begged for her forgiveness.

 

But why she didn’t forgive me yet until now? Urrggh!

 

And now what? I had to face him once again in this interview photoshoot or whatsoever. Damn!

 

“Zelo sshi. Your hair colors are just too amazing! Well, is your hair color, you are the one who decides on it or your hair stylist? Cause it’s seriously got a sense of fashion.” I smirked. Suddenly, I can felt that Yongguk hyung stares at me with his death glare. Okay, okay...

 

“My hair colors? For sure, it’s 100% done by my hair stylist. And thank you for your compliment.” Thankfully the interviewer was not him. Or else, I can’t make this interview with my very best.

 

“Okay! It’s done for now~ Let’s move to personal questions which are the most favourite by your fans.” Well yeah...okay. I scanned everything that Red Magazine staffs did for our next session with amazement.

 

This is what we called as No Mercy style! Along with our identity as Matoki...

 

Then, my gaze was shifted to a corner that was quite hidden from my sight. But I still can recognize those two people there.

 

Dae-mi and Jae-hyuk.

 

I started to feel very annoyed. What’s the thing that she discussed with him until she didn’t even once told me about it. I’m his lover, right? She should share everything with me...

 

It did hurts me a bit... Like I was unimportant to her...

 

“He’s already like my own oppa! He always there for me when I was little and he was the only friend that I have at that time!”

 

I shook my head. He’s just like her own oppa...that’s all. Choi Junhong! Stay believe in your lover, okay?

 

“Err...Zelo sshi? Could you possibly tell me why you aren’t agree that Jongup had an angelic smile?” Huh? Oh! I did shake my head just now?

 

Angelic smile of Jongup huh? That’s because I hate that smile! Dae-mi, the person that I love were fallen for that smile before, you know?

 

But I didn’t even spit out any of the sentences that I thought of just now. Instead of it, I just said, “Oh well...that’s because I think my smile is the way more angelic than Jongup hyung.”

 

And seemed that our interviewer could accept that reason. Phew!

 

==============================

 

“Dae-mi ahh~ Tell everything?” I suddenly interfere Dae-mi and her Jae-hyuk oppa sudden conversation so that she knows that I was the one she talked to before. I was also tighten my hands grip.

 

But she didn’t seem aware of that...or even try to...

 

“Yaa Zelo! Don’t interfere my business here, can’t you?” I startled. S-She just snapped at me?

 

My inner side just felt to burst into cry...

 

“Arasseo PA nim~” I was totally felt bad...like I was the one that uninvited in their conversation. I quickly joined the other hyungs that were on their way to go to our van.

 

I walked slowly and weakly like there’s no more sunshine that would shine on me anymore. Then, Yongguk hyung patted my shoulder.

 

“Hey Jello! What’s up? Looks bad today, huh?” I just nodded. I can’t even say anything else.

 

Suddenly, Manager Kang called me to take a look on Dae-mi so that she’ll finished up her works there in the set. I didn’t want to go but he insists me to.

 

Why I felt like these heart of mine will break more into pieces??

 

I knew it. I just knew it!

 

He just kissed Dae-mi’s cheek.

 

I already clenched my fists. And I went away – without even look back – to hyungs with a broken-hearted.

 

================================

 

When we’re inside the van, Dae-mi suddenly hugged me tightly. She was mumbling something but I can’t hear it clear enough.

 

Besides, she’s sleeping.

 

She’s just the way too cute and thus makes my anger towards her vanish in an instant time. Especially when she did hug me in her sleep~ Perhaps, she’s dreaming about me?

 

Then, she suddenly touched my face slowly and minutes later, she tighten her hugs even more.

 

Woah...what she’s dreamed of? I wonder what was it~

 

I started to feel y. Well, she’s my lover after all so I can kiss her right? After all, all hyungs did sit in the front... Well, I think it’s okay~ hehehe~

 

I waited for a while. Hmmph...looks like there’s no reaction from her~ I peeped out from the van windows, we’re already here in front of the dorm.

 

“Dae-mi ahh... Ireona! (Wake up!) Or I’ll kis-” Then, she awake from her deep sleep for a sudden. I was totally surprised.

 

This girl...

 

“Yaa Choi Junhong! Why you’re so close to my face?! And yet...what are you trying to do to me, huh?” I startled. Aigoo...did she heard me just now? And all hyungs were looking at me as I was a bad guy here.

 

“Yaa!! You’re the one slept here, so I just gonna wake you up! That’s all.” I tried my best to defends myself. And I quickly hid my face from her sight by moved away my face to my left side as I was too embarrassed...

 

“We’re already arrives in front of the dorm~ Dae-mi ahh..don’t work too hard for us, okay? I’d talked to Manager Kang just now. You can just go back home and take a rest, ne?” Thankfully Jongup hyung was there to save me...Oh! I did thank him just now?

 

Unbelievable.

 

“Ne~ Gomawoyo, Jongup oppa!” Geez... I did take away my thankful words just now. He just did that so Dae-mi can simply felt thankful to him!

 

Hmmph!

 

============================

 

Dae-mi was already went home~ I felt totally lonely~~~

 

I was in my room. Then, I was slowly went down the stairs to have a drinks. Ahh~ My throat needs water...

 

“Mul naekkoya~ Naekkoya~~ (Water is mine~ Mine~~)” I sang happily as I already drank about three glass of mineral water. Then, I saw Youngjae hyung was finding for something in the living room.

 

“Youngjae hyung? What are you looking for? Can I help you?” I offered myself to help him as I was too boring being alone in my room.

 

“Yeah. Zelo ahh~ could you please help me to find my iPod? I’d brought it to the Red Magazine so I thought it will be around here..” He scratched his head.

 

“Well, I try to find it at our van then. Maybe it was in it.” Youngjae nodded for my suggestion. So, I quickly went to our van which was parked in front of our dorm.

 

I opened the door and find for it carefully and thoroughly in every seats also even with the van’s floor.

 

“Gotcha! I’d found it!!” I yelled as loud as I could so that Youngjae hyung can heard me. As I want to get out from the van, I suddenly stepped on a thing that looks like a sheet of paper. I took it and it was not a paper, it’s a photograph.

 

“Who’s the owner of this pic, I wonder...” I glanced for a while to the picture in my hands. The picture looks neat and there’s a girl inside of the picture that I guessed she’s was in fourteen or thirteen years old? But hey! I think I recognized this girl.

 

It’s Dae-mi, isn’t it?

 

Then, I flipped to the back of the photograph. There was a sentence written on it.

 

‘Dae-mi, my daughter. 14 years old. – Yoon Dae-han.’

 

Wait for a second. Yoon Dae-han? Dae-mi? I think I had seen this picture before if I was not mistaken....

 

Aniyo... It can’t be... It’s not her, right?

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)