Ae-mi's Point Of View

Oppa, I Hate You! [오빠,난 니가 싫어!] = Special Chapters Uncovered =

A/N : This chapter is based on Chapter 22 in 'Oppa, I Hate You' ~ ^^


 

I’d already know that Dae-mi was in South Korea in this moment. Even how much she did to hide from me...

 

I knew it already...

 

I’d go to B.A.P fansign which located at Seoul as Danny really loved B.A.P. I didn’t ever know that he would be interested with this Korean music...because I never saw he watched ‘Music Banker’ together with me. And I even surprised when I saw Dae-mi’s there.

 

As B.A.P’s PA.

 

But I remained silent. I don’t want she knows that I already discovered her there. Starts from that incident, I sent a spy to report about her daily life to me in United States.

 

And I knew everything. Include she was in love with someone named Zelo. Now, I’d got a chance to take a look to him.

 

I just arrived in Mokpo as I’d also investigate about Dae-han to know about him.

 

And I just get the news that he’s....dead.

 

I was also investigating about Zelo. And I’d discovered something about his relationship with Dae-han. And I know about the task that he mentioned about.

 

He’s telling the truth to you, Dae-mi....

 

“I don’t want to see your face anymore! Go!! Go away from here!!” I surprised when I heard Dae-mi’s yelling like a mad person. I quickly entered the house eventhough I didn’t want to.

 

“Dae-mi ahh..... Please don’t be like this....” She looks puzzled. And I shifted my gaze towards Zelo. He looked terrible...as if he felt so guilty towards Dae-mi. And this man beside Dae-mi...he’s Kim Jae-hyuk, right?

 

“M-mom?” Dae-mi finally spoke up. I looked at her and wiped her tears. Then, I nodded.

 

“Yes, it’s me.” And for suddenly I became the center of attention. “I’d just know your dad is....dead. I’m so sorry, Dae-mi... If just I knew he would....” I couldn’t complete my sentences.

 

Yoon Dae-han....I love you....

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Will we be forever together, oppa?” I asked the person that I loved the most which was lied down beside me. We’re dating for a year now. And I’d make a big decision ever in my life.

 

I’ll marry him. No matter what my parents would say.

 

“Yes, Ae-mi. We will be together for forever... Till death do us apart.” He kissed my forehead with a soft kiss that I remembered until this second.

 

“Yeah....till death...do us apart, Dae-han oppa....”

 

And finally I’d married with him. We were having a runaway marriage. Mom and dad could never separate us. Eventhough I’d to live poor from now on but I was willingly through all of that...as I was the one who wanted to be with him.

 

Year later, I was pregnant. And I couldn’t wait to tell him about this news.

 

“Chagiya!!! (Honey!!!) I’ve a very good news for you~” I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks.

 

“Hey Ae-mi~ What’s the VERY good news was? I couldn’t wait to know about it....” He looked at me with his affectionate eyes, which was one of the reason I love him.

 

“I-I pregnant.” My cheeks burned. I was so embarrassed for suddenly.

 

“What?? Really??” Then he suddenly lifted me with bridal style and shouted. “Ae-mi is pregnant!!! I will be a father soon!!” I laughed to look at his reaction. And we kissed each other soon after he said that.

 

I was so happy. The feelings were so unexplainable.

 

Then, Dae-mi was born safely. Dae-mi’s name was actually from my name and Dae-han’s combination. Dae was from Dae-han and Mi was from my name. Besides, Dae-mi was also meant ‘beauty stand’, which was Dae-han’s dream to get a beautiful daughter like me.

 

“She’s just too beautiful as you, Ae-mi dear....” I giggled.

 

But as the destiny wanted to break our relationships, 6 years later...my dad and mom were coming to our house. They finally found us.

 

“We need to talk, Lee Ae-mi.”

 

And their visit was bringing a big dilemma that I’d to face in my entire life....

 

“Ae-mi ahh...” Mom was holding my hands. “Our family business is actually having big problems. We will become bankrupt soon. And your dad...and I need you to help us as you’re the only daughter that we can rely on.”

 

I hesitated to talk at first. But I need to know about it either. I looked at Dae-mi who’s sitting on my laps then to both of my parents. “What can I do to help mom and dad? You know that I don’t know about business right?”

 

“Do you still remember about my friends who were from United States? His son is really interested in you. Remember?” I looked at dad with curious face.

 

Did he talk about James?

 

“Yes. I still remember James. What’s about him? I know he admired me before but...I’m now already married to Dae-han. Don’t tell me that you forget about that.” I gave a blazing glare to both of my parents. They won’t ever think that, right?

 

But I was right. That was what they’re thinking about. A marriage. Between me and James.

 

“Ae-mi! Listen! Your marriage with Dae-han is unofficial! You didn’t even register it! Think about this, Ae-mi. Please! We can only rely on you, Ae-mi ahh...”

 

That was the last words that I heard from Dad’s mouth. Week later, he was found dead in his room.

 

He killed himself because of stressed. And mom was being slightly crazy because of the incident. And I...was thinking about it all over once again.

 

Did I have to sacrifice everything that I loved in order to save my family business?

And so I did. I get married to James then. After I’d told Dae-han about all my problems, he finally let me go. At first, I didn’t want to bring Dae-mi’s with me but...as her mother, I need to think about her future too as well...

 

Thus, as she’s reached 7 years old...I took her with me to United States.

 

I’m so sorry, Dae-han....

 

====================================

 

“Mom...you’re crying? Why you have to cry? Isn’t that you who already imagined that dad is dead before? You didn’t have right to cry!” I was shock. Dae-mi.....was just yelled to me.

 

Dae-mi was still unstable...and I, yeah – I was the one that to be put to blame...

 

“I’m sorry...Dae-mi. I admit that I’m the one who are wrong here. It’s my entire fault...” I sat on the sofa and cried uncontrollably in grief. The thought of it brought tears in my eyes.

 

I knew it’s too late....

 

“Sorry? Both of your apologize can’t even bring back dad alive! Why I had to forgive you? Why?” She smirked to me and also Zelo. And I cupped my face. I couldn’t look into her eyes.

 

What have I done to my own daughter and also to the one that I loved?

 

Then, I heard Jae-hyuk was saying something to Dae-mi to help she became her usual self back. “Dae-mi, she’s your mother! Whatever it is, you still have to respect her!” I quickly looked at him. He was now hugging Dae-mi. “Please be you back, Yoon Dae-mi! Jebal!”

 

“No! Shirou! I don’t want Mom to separate me with dad! I don’t know.... I just...” Then she was crying all over like a kid. My heart hurt so much by seeing her like that...

 

I promised that I’ll be a better mom for you in the future....

 

Then, I shifted my gaze to Zelo. His eyes...were looking to Dae-mi with melancholy glance.

 

Did he love Dae-mi very much? He reminds me about Dae-han....

 

I began to weep slowly....while Dae-mi was sobbing loudly in Jae-hyuk’s arms....and Zelo was stood there dumbfounded....

 

======================================

 

“Mom, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...” I shook my head. It’s my fault after all.

 

Jae-hyuk and Zelo were already gone out from the house, left us inside this house. Dae-mi was hugging her teddy bear tightly to her chest while sat beside me on the sofa.

 

For the first time, we were talking to each other like a real mom-daughter relationships...

 

“It’s okay. If I had let you go to Korea that day, for sure you can meet your dad...” I still couldn’t throw the guilt feelings.

 

“Mom...” Dae-mi slowly reached my hands and held it. “No. It’s okay... I had think about it. Maybe dad doesn’t want to hurt our feelings especially yours, mom... From now on, mom is the only person that I can rely on.”

 

I looked to Dae-mi with disbelief. “Dae-mi ahh....”

 

“I will do my best to create our own best memories together. I don’t want to lose you...like dad.” I quickly put my hands on her forehead. She’s just fine.

 

She had become this mature already?

 

I muted myself. Then, she was saying something that I couldn’t even imagined that she would say that by herself.

 

“I want....to go back home. Our home. In United States.”

 

#Feel free to comment for this chapter~ :)

And please....do paticipate in my poll for this story ending according to your wishes! [Poll Link] *Poll has been closed. Thank you.*

Thank you~~ *throws hearts* ^o^

~~~Lots of , Petite_Star2014~~~