Chapter 9: Apink Cafe

Meant for Each Other

The next morning, Chorong had found herself lying down on her bed with Bomi and Naeun beside her. Namjoo, Hayoung and Eunji were lying on the floor with blankets, pillows and stuffed animals.

As she left the room quietly and entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast she found Suho there drinking coffee...

 

Chorong’s POV

As I entered the kitchen I saw Suho there alone and although I tried to stop it, I still couldn’t keep myself from smiling widely

“Oh, Good morning Chorongiee!” Suho pecked my lips

“Good morning” I said and kissed him back on the lips

“Eyyy.. I knew you couldn’t resist kissing me” He teased

“Aishh, here you go again ruining my morning” I pouted

“Mianhe, I know how I could make it up to you though” He laughed

“How?” I said coldly

“Like this” And before I knew it he carried me bridal-style

 “HEY! PUT ME DOWN!” I playfully hit his arms but he just chuckled

Then he brought me out of the house and into our garden and I was in awe as I saw all of the flowers in our garden properly arranged and in harmony


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc12ht2n36fqpN1wKB4sc

 “You like it?”

“Of course I do!” I hugged him tightly

“I did this when you were sleeping with the help of the others”  then Suho chuckled

“It’s really pretty Suho” I chuckled

“I love you Chorongiee” He whispered softly and I could feel my heart beat faster.. Although he said that to me countless times, it still felt magical every time he says it and I would never really get tired of him saying it..

“I love you too Suho” Then just as we were about to enjoy the moment a bunch of noisy kids came teasing us

“EWWWWWWWW!!” Eunji and Bomi screeched while the other members came out

“Yah! Hyung we never really saw this side of you.. So romantic and cheesy” Sehun scoffed

“I agree, you always seem so lazy to do this kind of things” Lay added

“I remember when you were making this for Chorong noona and you fell asle---” Before Kai could even finish his sentence Suho stopped him

“Aissh.. You brats! Did you really have to announce that in front of Chorongiee!” Then Suho started chasing them but the girls and I only chuckled

“You are so lucky unnie, I wish Luhan could do something like that for me” Bomi shrugged

“ Bom-ah, I’m sure Luhan will be doing something like that to you too, he is just waiting for the right time” I patted her head

 

Luhan’s POV

While staring at the four (Suho,Lay, Kai, Sehun) immature kids chasing each other, I couldn’t help but overhear Bomi’s  conversation with Chorong..

You are so lucky unnie ,I wish Luhan could do something like that for me”  Then it struck me..

I did not know my Bomi wanted something like that… Well, I have to make that wish of hers come true then. I’ll just wait for the right time like what  Chorong said.

 

Suho’s POV

I was obviously not getting anywhere by chasing these three brats, so I had to sit on the floor and catch my breath while the three of them kept laughing like crazy people.

Then Chorongiee approached me “Suho, the kids are getting hungry, why don’t we go off to a cafe to have some breakfast, I’m too lazy to cook”

“Of course, I would not want my Chorongiee to be tired of cooking . Let’s go then.” Then I pinched her cute cheeks.

“Hey, stop that” she blushed and pushed my hands away from her cheeks

“I know a great café we could go to!” Chorong suggested

“Okay then, So kids! Go change let’s have some breakfast at a café or something” I said and they all agreed.

 

Everyone started preparing and as soon as we were finished we headed to a café and that Apink chose and we were actually surprised when we entered the café.

 

Exo and Apink dialogue

Naeun: Welcome to Apink Café *giggles*

Exo: WOAH!!

Xiumin: I did not know you girls had a café

Tao: Me either  *pouts*

Chanyeol: Woah, it’s been a long time since I last came here  

Kris: You’ve been here before?

Chanyeol: Of course, it is Chorong  noona’s café too so I come here if I have the time

Kris: Oh yeah, I forgot.

Suho:  Namjoo-ah! Why haven’t you told me about this?

Namjoo: I don’t know.. and I just found out about our café days ago.

Chorong: Enough talking, let’s all have a seat!

*They all sit at one big table*

Bomi: Unnie, who will prepare the food then?

Chorong: I’m sure our friends could do it. They are employees to you know.

Sehun: Employees? Woah, so you have other workers too?

Eunji: Of course, we would not be able to manage the café when we are in school so we hired a few friends of ours to help us

Kyungsoo: Tell  us the whole story about this café of yours then.

Exo: Yes please!

Chorong: Well this café started just this summer,  we were so bored and so we went to a café and had some coffee but we could not agree more on how the café needed some more designs, more drinks and better costumer service.

Eunji: Yes, so we ended up talking about how a café should really be until Chorong unnie had the idea to open one.

Naeun: At first our parent's didn't like the idea because it would get in the way of our studies but then we told them that this would really be good experience for us because we would get to earn money so they agreed anyway, we invented different coffees, teas, other drinks and pastries and luckily a lot of people liked our drinks and food so there were a lot of them who were coming here and we could not handle all the people coming in so we asked our other friends if they would like to work here and help us and they agreed.

Bomi: and we only get to work here on weekends or holidays but this café was really a great business to start with and our parents were happy we had thought of it.

Hayoung: So that’s our story! The end!

Kris: Daebak

Chen: APINK JJANG! (apink the best)

Naeun: Haha, kamsamnida oppa!

Suho: You girls are really something

Chorong: Gomawo, But I’m already hungry so let’s order.

*Chorong calls a friend to order*

Jiyeon: Oh! Chorong-ah! You guys are here!

Chorong: Yes unnie, we only came to have some breakfast so we will be working tomorrow .

                     Guyss, this is Jiyeon Unnie. She also works here. And she is my cousin too.

 

Exo: Anyeonghasseyo Jiyeon Noona! *bows*

Jiyeon: Oh anyeong! *boys* Chanyeollie! You are here!

Chanyeol: Oh neh noona. Haha

Jiyeon:So who are these handsome young men?

Namjoo: These are our friends unnie.. Their group is called EXO

Suho:Neh, Anyeong noona! I’m Chorongiee’s boyfriend!

Jiyeon: Oh jinja? Eyyy Chorong-ah, why didn’t you tell me? *pouts*

Chorong: Urmmm… Yah! Kim Suho! Did you really have to say that!?

Jiyeon: Tsk tsk, you should have told me Rongiee. Anyway, I’m sure you guys are hungry so let me take your orders first and we could chat later okay?

Exo and Apink: Neh, *Orders their food*

Jiyeon: I’ll bring back you’re orders in a bit.

Chorong: Neh unnie, kamsamnida.

 

*Jiyeon heads to the kitchen*

 

Sehun: Jiyeon noona is so pretty *looks at Jiyeon*

Hayoung: Yah! Who is prettier?  Jiyeon unnie or me?

Sehun: Oh mianhe Hayoung-ah, YOU of course! *looks back at Hayoung*

Exo & Apink: *laughs*

Xiumin: But seriously, noona is really pretty.

Apink: We know.

Kris: Who are the other employees? Are they pretty too?

Chorong: Umm, Suzy unnie is also here, Taeyeon unnie and Yookyung.. And neh they are also pretty.

Hayoung: Yookyung is also a member of Apink but she studies in another school so you guys really don’t know her yet but we will introduce them to all of you later.

Exo: Yaaaaaaayyyy!!

Naeun: I don’t think that’s a good idea

Kai: Wae? *chuckles*

Naeun: Once you meet them you will surely forget about us.

Kai: Of course not. How can I forget my Naeun?

Naeun: Cheesy.

 

After a few minutes of chatting and laughing, Jiyeon finally comes back with Suzy and they serve Exo and Apink with the food. Then Chorong calls Yookyung and Taeyon and they introduce themselves to EXO. The café did not really have much costumers that day so they just got to chat with each other.

 

Taeyeon: So since Chorong and Suho are a couple. Who else among you are couples?

Chorong: Well, there is Bomi and Luhan, Eunji and Baekhyun, Naeun and Kai, Hayoung and Sehun.

Suzy: Woah1 Daebak. You are all close to each other not to mention love each other too.

Namjoo: Haha. This is so embarrassing

Baekhyun: So wait, let me just get this straight. Yookyung, Taeyon noona, Jiyeon noona, Suzy noona and Apink are childhood friends, you guy like working in this café because you get to bond with each other and earn money at the same time. Right?

Everyone: YES!

Suho: You repeated that a hundred times already. *Laughs*

Baekhyun: I just wanted to make sure. *pouts*

Eunji: Aigoo what’s happening to my Bacon? *chuckles*

Yookyung: You guys are really fun to be with.. This makes me wanna transfer to your school instead

Kyungsoo: You should! *begs yookyung*

Yookyung: I will oppa, I’ll justhave to ask my parent’s first

Eunji: Looks like a new couple is born!

Everyone: Eiiiiiieeeeeeee!!

Jiyeon: Hey kids,I don't want to interrupt but it’s already 4 pm. It’s closing time. Would you still like to stay?

Chorong: Woah, jinja? Time flies so fast.I thought it was only lunch time!

Bomi: I thought so too.

Chorong: I guess it's best to go now so you could have some rest unnie.

Jiyeon:No it's okay I don't mind, besides this day was really fun.

Namjoo: Ani, unnie you have to rest. You all worked hard today

Suzy: Well if that' so, I really had a fun time! This makes me wanna go back to highschool. Hahaha

Taeyeon: I know. You guys should come here often!

Exo: We will! *Laughs*


 

Yayyyyy Chapter 9 is finally done! How did it go? Haha, I don’t know why, but I thought of Jiyeon,Suzy and Taeyon as their friends and of course Yookyung..  So here are the new Characters:

Park Jiyeon                                   Bae Suzy                                   Kim Taeyeon

jiyeon.jpgpicture-suzy-unveiled-a-sweeter-than-choTaeyeon-Selca-of-Genie-App-kim-taeyeon-3

-Apink's childhood friend                -Apink's close friend                     -Apink's childhood friend

-Chorong's cousin                         -Apink's big sister                        -Treats Apink as her sisters

-Treats apink as her little sisters    

 

Hong Yookyung

tumblr_m4nvbbthzg1qhzuv8o1_400.jpg

-A member of Apink

-Studies at an exclusive school

-Very close to apink

 

 

Okay so, I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll be updating soon :)) Don't forget to upvote,comment and subscribe. Lots of love! Mwah! :***