Chapter 10: Who is She?

Meant for Each Other

Chorong’s POV

The perfect day was going well, I had the chance to bring the EXO members to our café and introduce them to my closest friends besides Apink and I also spent the day with them too. So as the day ended, everyone went home leaving only Me, Suho, Chanyeol and Namjoo. So we all walked home since the café was not far from our houses.

Namjoo: Unnie, the café is really pretty, I wish I was with you guys when you planned to open it… *pouts*

Me: It’s okay Namjoo-ah, I’ sure we can do more fun things now that you are part of the group.

Suho: Ohh Chorongiee you always know what to say to cheer up others.

Me: Gomawo Suho *giggles*

Suho: Wait, why don’t you call me oppa anymore?  *pouts*

Me: Ani, it’s just that I feel better if I call you Suho instead

Suho: Okay if it makes you feel better then it’s fine with me *winks at me*

Chanyeol: Yuck, that’s why I don’t like couples…  Ewww..

Me: You’re just jealous ‘cause you don’t have anyone to be cheesy with

Chanyeol: No I’m not *Sticks his tongue out*

Namjoo: But me and Chen are sweeter.

Suho: Yah! Kim Namjoo! I still did not approve you with Chen! You know how I feel about that troll king.

Namjoo: I don’t need your approval! And I don’t care, he’s my Chen-Chen and you should like him because he will be your future brother-in-law!

Suho: Aisshh..

Me: Suho, just let Namjoo be. She is happy with Chen and that’s what is important.

Namjoo: See even Chorong-unnie is okay with it! I like her more than you!

Suho: Aigooo.. Okay then but make sure that troll doesn’t hurt you okay?

Namjoo: He will never! And make sure you won’t hurt Rong unnie.

Suho: I won’t of course!

Chanyeol: Eyyyy… couples this days, you guys always seem to fight then be cheesy again then fight and be more cheesy.. YUCK!

Everyone: *Laughs*

 

Chanyeol: Noona, I think umma and appa are still not home..

Suho: Then why don’t you have dinner with us then?

Chanyeol: Ani I just want to stay home and sleep Hyung. But thanks anyway for the offer..

Suho: Okay if you say so then, how about you Chorongiee?

Namjoo: Please have dinner with us Unnie! PWEAAASEE *Aegyo overload*

Me: Well I guess I can’t say no to Namjoo’s aegyo.

Namjoo: YAAAYY!!

Suho: That’s great that way I can finally introduce you to mom and dad.

Me: Wait, what?!

    *Namjoo starts laughing*

Namjoo: You fell into Suho Oppa’s trap. Hahaha

Me: Aigooooo

 

Chanyeol: Okay were here so, I go home and sleep like there’s no tomorrow and Noona stays in hyung’s house to have dinner and meet her mother and father in-law (Then Chanyeol shows an evil smile) and goes back home and stays with Chanyeollie, right noona? *Aegyo overload again*

Me: Yes, wait , what mother and father-in-law are you talking about? and are you sure you won’t come? Aren’t you hungry?

Chanyeol: Hahaha. Ani, I’m fine noona.

Me: Okay then, sleep tight Yeollie

*Chanyeol waves goodbye and enters our house*

Namjoo: Unnie you must really care for Chanyeol oppa

Me: Neh, although we fight he is still my little brother even if he is freakishly taller than me. *Chuckles*

Namjoo: I wish Suho oppa cared for me too *pouts at Suho*

Suho: Hey I care for you too! Remember when it was midnight, you were hungry and you were craving for ice cream and I woke up and bought some for you..

Namjoo: Oh yeah I forgot about that.. Thank you Oppa *Does a heart with her arms*

Suho: Haha. Okay let’s go in now. It’s getting cold outside

Me: Neh

 

Then as we entered the house we saw a pretty young girl talking with Suho’s parents and as I looked at Suho his happy face suddenly disappeared and he looked like he was about to explode.

 

“YAH! What are you doing here?” Suho yelled


Chapter 10 is finished! Wohoo! Who do you think is the girl talking to Suho's parents? Comment below! Don't forget to upvote and subscribe <3 Lots of love again! Mwah! :***