Chapter 6: Friends Again

Meant for Each Other

As they arrived school.. Chorong was telling Suho, Chanyeol and Namjoo about her plan to fix everything between EXO and Apink

“Well I think Chanyeol has already invited EXO for movie night this Saturday, right Chayeollie?”Chorong said as they walked to the gate of the school.

“Ne noona, why?” Chanyeol smirked

“Well, I invited Apink as well and I think I would be a great time to have some bonding with them” Chorong squealed

“That’s perfect Chorongiee!” Suho chuckled as he hugged Chorong

“Yah! Let go, people are watching!” Chorong blushed as she tried to push Suho away but he held on tight

“Eyyyy.. You guys look so cute!” Namjoo screeched making Chanyeol laugh

“Noona Is Suho hyung your boyfriend?” Chanyeol chuckled happily

“Yes I am her boyfriend!” Suho answered without hesitation
“Yah! Were supposed to talk about our plan for EXO and Apink not about our relationship” Chorong screeched making the others laugh especially Suho
“Wait, so you are admitting that you both have a relationship?” Namjoo skipped happily

“Aishh, we will talk about this later, right now classes are about to start so you two go to your classrooms now” Chorong ordered and the two just nodded and walked to their classrooms happily.

“This is good now we have our time alone”  Suho smirked as he wrapped his arms around Chorong’s shoulders.

“No we have to go to class now” Chorong said coldly pushing Suho away from her

“Arra arra, let’s go then Chorongiee” Suho skipped happily

 

Chorong’s POV

Although I found it really sweet when he said ‘Now we finally have our time alone’, I still had to keep it a secret that I blushed, I didn’t want him teasing me.

As we walked to our classroom side by side, I felt Suho touch my hand and held it tightly

“S-Suho…” I was so embarrassed with all the people staring at us, even if Suho was just new in school he already had fangirls sending me death glares as we walked in th hallway holding our hands.

“Don’t  worry Chorongiee, no one can hurt you as long as I am here. I will protect you forever”

His words made my heart flutter.. He will protect me.. I felt so safe when I was around him.

Then as we entered our classroom we immediately let go because Eunji and Bomi were staring at me intensely. It was a good thing that they were the only ones in the classroom.

Then I approached them…

“Unnie? Is that you?” Eunji said sarcastically

“Of course it’s me! Why is there something wrong?” I asked with a puzzled face

“It’s just that we did not know our Unnie actually knew how to hold a guy’s hand” Bomi said then the two started bursting into laughter, Suho just chuckled.

“Yah! What’s your problem? I could smack you right now, you know?” Chorong screeched trying to hold in her anger.

Suho’s POV

Chorong was turning red as she scolded the two girls who were laughing hardly, she actually looked cute.

I guess this was probably the right time to officially announce to the two that we were dating, so I acted sweetly and hugged Chorong

“Chorongiee, please don’t get mad. You look prettier when you smile” Then I back-hugged Chorong making her blush while the two girls stopped laughing and looked at us with their jaws dropping.

“Unnie….” Bomi said slowly smiling

“Unnie CONGRATULATIONS!” Eunji screamed and hugged Chorong

“Unnie! You look so cute together! I’m so happy for both of you!” Bomi screamed too and inserted herself in the hug.

Then Eunji suddenly popped a question

“Oppa is a member of EXO right? Uh oh this is bad.” Bomi and Eunji suddenly got worried but before they could get more worried, Chorong told them the whole story about Kai only trying to potect Naeun and they had the same reactions as Chorong did when she first heard the story. Chorong also told them about our plan and they agreed without hesitation.

“Oppa,please take care of Chorong Unnie, please don’t let her get hurt. Now that we know the whole story we could only hope for the better and hope that our plan would work” Eunji smiled

“I will and don’t worry because I will take care of her and love her no matter what” I said assuring them and they giggled.

“ But wait! I did not even say that I was his girlfriend!” Chorong denied

“Eyyyy, stop denying Unnie!” they both said

“Okay then but please don’t tell, I don’t want to get hurt by Suho’s fangirls” Chorong pouted.

What? My Chorong was scared of getting hurt because of my fangirls? I did not even know I had fangirls.

“What? Chorongiee please don’t get scared I am here to protect you” I said then Bomi and Eunji giggled

Before chorong could even say anything, the bell rang and our teacher came in and so did my classmates. We sat on our seats and classes started.. I did not disturb Chorong because she was too focused on our lesson but we were actually holding hands below our desks and no one noticed.

Chorong’s POV

This was probably the best class I ever took.. I got to focus on our lesson and best of all I think it was because of our hands? His hand felt so warm and soft and it made me all fluttery inside, neither of us let go until the subject eneded..

Bomi, Eunji, Suho and I walked together to the cafeteria and I could see Apink and EXO in one table! It was probably because there were no more available tables. And  as I got nearer, the feeling was so awkward. Suho, Bomi,Eunji and I decided not to tell them about my relationship with Suho since it was probably not the right time.

“Unnie come sit here! Namjoo said as she tapped the empty space beside her.” Then I sat down beside her.

“Chanyeol Oppa and I managed to find one table for our groups and we wanted them to get along but it was still the same cold atmosphere. Why don’t you and Suho Oppa open up a topic?” Namjoo whispered and the others quietly ate their lunch.

“Arraso” Then I started breaking the silence..

“Hey guys, why so quiet?” Then my members started giving me the why-are-you-talking-to-them look and I just smirked.

“Yeah, what happened to the noisy clowns I once knew?” Suho said and the others chuckled (Eunji and Bomi) but the EXO members just laughed not really wanting to talk.

“Okay! I can’t take this anymore! Naeun-ah!” I said making the others stare at me including Naeun who looked puzzled

“Me too! Yah Kai! Stop being a snob and tell Naeun the true reason why you had to break up with her!” Chanyeol yelled but not too loud then Kai just sighed and looked at Naeun who was also staring at him.

“What is happening here Chorong Unnie?” Hayoung and Naeun asked since they were the only two not knowing the real story

“I think that the explanation should not be coming from my mouth instead it should be coming from Kai” I said and everyone looked at Kai

“Kai, it’s the only way  to restore peace and friendship in this group, So tell Naeun everything! Tell her you still love her!” Suho said while pointing at Kai.

“What are you guys saying?” Naeun said and Kai started speaking

“Naeun-ah, I still love you, I’m so sorry I had to do it because I never wanted you to get hurt, remember me saying that my father was a very powerful man? He really was, he wanted an arranged-marriage for me and I knew he would do everything just to get rid of you, however, dad said that you would not be hurt if I break up with you and marry my fiancé and so I broke up with you but I did not marry my fiancé and told my dad that I could not take it anymore. He said that he would not let me into an arranged-marriage again if I never talk to you again.. As much as it hurts I did it.. I did it for you Naeun-ah. But now I know what to do, I’m gonna fight for you. I’m gonna protect you Naeuan-ah” Kai stopped an Naeun  bursted into tears.

 

90f53033c36f62f9

We were all in shock as Kai walked closer to Naeun and hugged her.

“Pabo! Pabo! I still love you Kai but you’re so stupid for hurting me!”

“I know Naeun ah, will you ever forgive me?”

“Ani” Naeun said and all our hearts were broken

“I’m just kidding, Of course I would Kai! I was stupid enough to still love you and now I guess I’m already crazy enough to get back with you again” Naeun was hurt but she was okay now.

“Eyyyyyyyyy!!!” We all said teasing them not noticing that the other students were staring at us.

“Wait, so does this mean that the wall between Apink and EXO is already broken?” Sehun asked happily

“Of course! Duh!” We all said in sync

“Well, if you say so, then… HAYOUNG-AH! I LOVE YOU!!!!!” Sehun screamed but only we were able to hear since the cafeteria was noisy

“What? What did you say?” Hayoung was blushing intensely

“I said I love you Hayoung-ah! I have always loved you ever since the first time I met you, but I didn’t have the courage to say it and now I have!” Sehun said and  everyone teased them.

“Soon almost everyone started confessing..

Chen to Namjoo, Luhan to Bomi and Baekhyun to Eunji..” It was like Valentines day and love was in the air.” It felt good that Exo and Apink got together again.

Suho’s POV

Everyone was confessing and everyone was happy. And now I felt like it was my turn.

“Guyss!! I know it’s too sudden but….. Chorong and I are already dating” then I could see Chorong blush as everyone teased us

“Yah! Why did you not wait for us? Why did you not join our confessing moments?” Luhan said as he hugged Bomi.. The seating arrangement changed as soon as the guys started confessing..

“Love, for me can’t wait.. So I confessed to my dear Chorongiee last night” I said and everyone giggled as I hugged Chorong..

It was probably the best lunch break for EXO and Apink.. After our lunch break ended, we got back to classes and everyone was just so happy and bubbly. Then classes ended and we all went home.

 

 

Chanyeol, Namjoo, Chorongiee and I waited for the car. Tonight was our “New Home Party” and My date was Chorong so as we arrived home, we got prepared and I waited for Chorong in their living room, we were the only ones in the house since Chorong’s parents already went to the party and so did Chanyeol.

And since I got super bored.. I walked to Chorong’s room and knocked on her door

“Chorongiee, are you finished preparing?”

“Ne Oppa.. Please come in.” Chorong said as she opened the door. Then my jaw dropped. She looked so beautiful!

20131022_kfashionista_luckychouette_apin

 

“Woahh! My beautiful Chorongiee” I said and I hugged her.

“Thank you Oppa.. Oh wait, I forgot my phone, please wait here for a moment” she said then I sat on her bed waiting.. then she came.

“Come Oppa let’s go now, we will be late” Chorong said as she pulled my arm.

“Wait, you know, it’s only the two of us in here, so why don’t we enjoy the moment while it lasts Chorongiee and besides they won’t be mad” I said as I pulled her to sit beside me on her bed.

 

Chorong’s POV

Suho Oppa pulled me to sit beside him. My heart was beating..

“Chorongiee?” He asked and looked at me in the eyes

“N-neh?” I said nervously

“I love you” Then my heart started beating faster and I swear I was going to explode in just a few minutes

“I love you too Oppa” I said without hesitation..

Then after a few minutes of looking at each other.. Suho leaned forward.. his face was only a few inches from mine.. I could feel his heartbeat.. and…

BBBBAAAAAMMMMM!

He kissed me.. His lips were pressed onto my lips and it was a very magical moment. It was like everything around us stopped. Then he stopped

“I love you very much Chorongiee” He said and kissed my cheek

“I love you too Suho Oppa.. And I always will, I will never leave you, I will never hurt you. I will make you foget about her. I will always be here for you Oppa” Then Suho hugged me..

After that we went to their house and enjoyed the party. The Exo and Apink members were there too so we sat in one table.

“Hey guys tomorrow it’s movie night and Noona asked Umma and Appa if we could all have a sleep over at our place and they agreed since they will be out of town for the weekend.” Chanyeol said happily

“Oh sure that would be fun” Naeun added.. she has been all bubbly again.

“So you can go to our house after lunch” I added and they all agreed

 

We chatted and had a great time and as the party ended we all went home..

“Oppa, I really had a fun time.. See you tomorrow” I said then yawned

“Ohh my baby is already sleepy.. Good night then my baby” Then Suho pecked my lips


Yaaaaayyyyy this Chapter is finally done! I actually managed to update sooner than I thought.. What do you think? How was it? Comment below! The dramas in the story has finally ended. Laughters and jokes will be next..

There will be a lot of ExoPink moments in the next Chapter so enjoy! :))))